Author Topic: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate  (Read 2517 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: As a Peace offering to NIKCC... I will start this debate
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2013, 11:12:17 PM »
The only vital thing on those three peat teams was Stern having the refs blow the whistle when he wanted them too.

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2013, 11:32:58 PM »
lol thats what happens when u have no rational debates...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #77 on: June 26, 2013, 03:57:41 PM »
I'm not being rational? You're acting like Melo at his best offensively isn't in the same class as Kobe.

You're also acting like it wasn't the most dominating big man of all-time LEADING those teams to their rings with the HELP of Kobe.

Sccit

« Reply #78 on: June 26, 2013, 04:46:56 PM »
I'm not being rational? You're acting like Melo at his best offensively isn't in the same class as Kobe.

You're also acting like it wasn't the most dominating big man of all-time LEADING those teams to their rings with the HELP of Kobe.

kobe bryant has averaged 30 ppg playing alongside shaq.....melo has never averaged 30 ppg in his entire career. do u really not know how retarded u sound?

and look at the stats i just posted. neck-n-neck...kobe and shaq were both leaders on the threepeat lakers. shaq only had more seniority, but kobe was too good to be a robin.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #79 on: June 26, 2013, 04:58:03 PM »
Shaq wasn't winning any rings without Kobe.  Kobe was the best 2 guard in the game at that time.