Author Topic: NEW L.A.M.B ft Klientel: CLASSIC WEED CUTS-"War N Destruction"+"Smoke Wit U"-616  (Read 4298 times)

Hack Wilson - real

i don't like the beat you rapped on at all NIK...Roccy got the better beat for sure

yea, snoop produced that one. not bad, huh?...purps produced the one i'm on, more of a rock/reggae feel to it- i knew it wouldnt be ur shit. but dont even trip, brobro, the album will have a lot more of the dark ish like "evil" n alla that...VIOLENCE

holla at Esham for a collabo lol

Sccit

The beat on "War & Destruction" is dope. The hook is BANANAS, I'm 'bout to jack that shit.

8)

Sccit

i don't like the beat you rapped on at all NIK...Roccy got the better beat for sure

yea, snoop produced that one. not bad, huh?...purps produced the one i'm on, more of a rock/reggae feel to it- i knew it wouldnt be ur shit. but dont even trip, brobro, the album will have a lot more of the dark ish like "evil" n alla that...VIOLENCE

holla at Esham for a collabo lol

no doubt, but if we fux wit esham, u know we gunna have to get him on the production tip, as well

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

I listened to the 1st one and liked it. Flows were tight and that beat was dope. I like how that high hat/ride cymbal kicked in on klientel's verse. Def like your songs on this style of beat. I could smoke to this. Good subject matter too.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
major growth shown here.

no homo  ;)

Remedy360

"I Wanna Smoke With You" slaps, a lot more than I'd expect from a Snoop beat. I'll also say that Roccy's a lot better than the last time I head him.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Fraxxx

Not too shabby Nik. ;) Maybe it's the speakers here at work but I had a hard time understanding much of your raps. Flow really fits the beat, though. All in all much more enjoyable than that Horrorcore shit but that's of course just personal preferences. Props!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Mr.(Ko)Kane

Kinda like those tracks. That stuff is much better than most of the other stuff I've heard from you before. Surely it's the style (I prefer laid back over energetic tracks), but also the flows and hooks sound quite good. If you're looking for a direction to head to, that's something I would consider for you guys from time to time.

$Eg2$

About to give em a couple spins bro  8)

Sccit

much appreciated, fellas....i kinda knew yall would prefer the laid back ish, but not to this extent. i definitely prefer songs like "evil makes my dick grow", almost to the point that we didnt release these tracks.. but we do it for the peoples 8)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

not bad, you guys gotten better

J. B A N A N A S

Who made the beat?

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/TlgqWeuhJj4&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/TlgqWeuhJj4&amp;autoplay=0</a>

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kinda gotta krazy bone feel on that one NIK. Your flows has definitely improved. Keep at it homie.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :