Author Topic: NEW L.A.M.B ft Klientel: CLASSIC WEED CUTS-"War N Destruction"+"Smoke Wit U"-616  (Read 4296 times)

Sccit

Who made the beat?

Purps did "War N Destruction" and Snoop did "I Wanna Smoke Wit U"

MistaNova

Damn, both them tracks are tight man. The first joint is smooth as fuck and the second one bangs 8).

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
alot better than that other shit im your boyfriend now nancy keep it up faggot my boy  8)

123imagee

not bad man the beat could be more mellow on smoke wit u ;)

Sccit

lol@banana boy wit the autoplay

KrazySumwhat

Not bad. Pretty cool. I'd prolly would've liked more when i smoked.
 I personally like the dark shit better.

Sccit

I personally like the dark shit better.

thats what im talkin bout

Hack Wilson - real

hey NIK how about that Lebron James tonight?  37 points and clutch shots in the 4th quarter

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
got blazed up and listened . def much improved, the overall sound is getting more professional and that Purps dude really did a great beat . 

bueno . i like the first one better , but the second is nice too but gotta say i still don´t care much bout roccy. though he´s improved too .

good work guys

Sccit

hey NIK how about that Lebron James tonight?  37 points and clutch shots in the 4th quarter

fuck lebron

Sccit

got blazed up and listened . def much improved, the overall sound is getting more professional and that Purps dude really did a great beat . 

bueno . i like the first one better , but the second is nice too but gotta say i still don´t care much bout roccy. though he´s improved too .

good work guys

good looks again....yea, i know purps since he was a young'n. he does work for majors. he did "homies" for waka flocka, which is probably one of the best beats waka's ever rapped on.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 12:39:52 AM by NIKCC »

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

much appreciated, fellas....i kinda knew yall would prefer the laid back ish, but not to this extent. i definitely prefer songs like "evil makes my dick grow", almost to the point that we didnt release these tracks.. but we do it for the peoples 8)

That's all good mane...but don't disregard what we're sayin. I know the horrorcore is your shit, but you gotta recognize what we're gettin at. And we're sayin you on this level is dope, we're feelin it and there's somethin to be said for that. Real talk.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Double post up in this bitch...I'm sayin I'm critical as hell for better or worse and I legit could bang this out. Just my 2 cents.

WestWestYA

sorry bro not my cup of tea these type of rappers