Author Topic: Separated at birth?  (Read 1207 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Separated at birth?
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2013, 05:31:25 AM »
i dont think ive ever negged anyone here on this forum ever

:D

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2013, 10:10:38 AM »
i believe in karma. 

Karma and reincarnation is how it works on this 3d plane.

Heinz

« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 10:35:53 AM »
i believe in karma. 

You sound really sure of yourself there blood.
How do you know?

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2013, 12:50:38 PM »
i believe in karma. 

You sound really sure of yourself there blood.
How do you know?

I am routinely in contact with extra dimensional beings and they broke it down for me. I've partied with the Gods.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2013, 01:42:25 PM »
russell troll and dumb wilson and the battle of the karma, they are mad they can give just 1 - per hour  :D

Doubt that RB is a buddhist but Hack is definitely a hindu.
Karma is serious business.

the only karma they know is the one of this forum, and has nothing to do with religion  :D

I beg to differ.
This is Hack's house of worship. Crooked I and 2pac are his gods and he will defend their honor at any cost.
And he can recite all their proverbial sayings and has memorized their lives down to the tiniest detail.
Being a good hindu he also believes in a myriad of other demi-gods found mostly underground, most of them hardly anyone have ever heard of.
It is fascinating to see his karma belief, as it shows his total dedication to his faith and I must give him some props for that.

lmao heinz is obsessed with me

Heinz

« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2013, 02:36:36 PM »
russell troll and dumb wilson and the battle of the karma, they are mad they can give just 1 - per hour  :D

Doubt that RB is a buddhist but Hack is definitely a hindu.
Karma is serious business.

the only karma they know is the one of this forum, and has nothing to do with religion  :D

I beg to differ.
This is Hack's house of worship. Crooked I and 2pac are his gods and he will defend their honor at any cost.
And he can recite all their proverbial sayings and has memorized their lives down to the tiniest detail.
Being a good hindu he also believes in a myriad of other demi-gods found mostly underground, most of them hardly anyone have ever heard of.
It is fascinating to see his karma belief, as it shows his total dedication to his faith and I must give him some props for that.

lmao heinz is obsessed with me

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2013, 03:47:10 PM »
You seem to care a lot about my musical preferences, am I not allowed to listen to artists that I like?

Heinz

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2013, 04:32:05 PM »
You seem to care a lot about my musical preferences, am I not allowed to listen to artists that I like?

It matters little to me what you choose to listen to amigo, it only served for good/poor content of my karma joke.
If anything I seem to have touched a sore spot since you get so defensive over that little joke.
I don't dictate anything for anyone (unless you choose to follow my opinion istead of your own) and you shouldn't have to ask for permission or approval of your own musical preference(s).

शान्ति my little Hindu friend.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2013, 11:26:53 PM »
 :D