Author Topic: Signs ask Dwight Howard to 'Stay'  (Read 990 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Signs ask Dwight Howard to 'Stay'
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2013, 12:21:41 PM »
this is the most PATHETIC thing ever

laker fans should be upset at management for looking like some desperate bitches

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2013, 02:27:41 PM »
Dude just doesn't seem like he's cut out for the bright lights/expectations of LA. Not to mention a demanding player like Kobe on his ass for his BS.

yeah, like ive said, kobes a dick.

he's not a "dick", he's a competitor...he cant be around mufuckaz who dont give it their all.

lol yes he is

look breh, im a barry bonds fan.  guy is a prick, but he was an awesome player, great to watch.  home run hitting machine even before roids. 

some great athletes are just pricks, i think it just goes with the athlete dna with some folks.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 02:29:22 PM »
Dude just doesn't seem like he's cut out for the bright lights/expectations of LA. Not to mention a demanding player like Kobe on his ass for his BS.

yeah, like ive said, kobes a dick.

he's not a "dick", he's a competitor...he cant be around mufuckaz who dont give it their all.

lol yes he is

look breh, im a barry bonds fan.  guy is a prick, but he was an awesome player, great to watch.  home run hitting machine even before roids. 

some great athletes are just pricks, i think it just goes with the athlete dna with some folks.

if ur sayin that in order to be great u must demand perfection (aka "be a prick"), then yes

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 02:32:24 PM »
magic johnson was never a dickhead

kareem?  complete piece of shit to anybody who is "lower" than him  (one day the Loose Cannons were talking about kareem demanding a statue from the Lakers and 10 calls in a row came in about people who met Kareem and all said how much of a jerk he was to them or their kids)

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2013, 02:36:57 PM »
magic was consistently demanding of his teammates, duno what ur talkin about

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2013, 02:46:32 PM »

kobe ratted out Shaq to the cops!

that's the type of dick move we're all talking about here son

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2013, 05:46:53 PM »

lies

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2013, 05:53:04 PM »

lies

Shaq told Kobe he would kill him over that shit, smh @ you for denying it

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2013, 10:11:36 PM »

lies

didnt snitch, used shaq as an example not knowing he was on record, not like he was testifying against him or some shit

Mietek23

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2013, 01:17:31 AM »

lies

didnt snitch, used shaq as an example not knowing he was on record, not like he was testifying against him or some shit

Still, it wasen't a polite move from him, was it?

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2013, 01:36:01 AM »

lies

Still, it wasen't a polite move from him, was it?

i still dont see what the big deal was...a officer was askin him questions outside his hotel room privately right after the accusation and he simply blurted out "i shoulda just done like shaq and pay my women off after fuckin em"...what shaq was doin wasnt illegal to begin with. the whole "snitch" thing was overblown by kobe haters.

Mietek23

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2013, 03:02:26 AM »
i still dont see what the big deal was...a officer was askin him questions outside his hotel room privately right after the accusation and he simply blurted out "i shoulda just done like shaq and pay my women off after fuckin em"...what shaq was doin wasnt illegal to begin with. the whole "snitch" thing was overblown by kobe haters.

Coming from a dude who obviously overblows everything Kobe-related. The fact is, Kobe broke the unwritten rule that night and throwed Shaq under the bus with a statement like this. He even apologized for it, so he knew already that he went too far and what he said was wrong.

I bet if LeBron did something like that, you would call him a snitch for another 10+ years :D

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2013, 03:09:16 AM »

Coming from a dude who obviously overblows everything Kobe-related. The fact is, Kobe broke the unwritten rule that night and throwed Shaq under the bus with a statement like this. He even apologized for it, so he knew already that he went too far and what he said was wrong.

I bet if LeBron did something like that, you would call him a snitch for another 10+ years :D

kobe did apologize and no doubt he panicked under pressure, but it's not like people made it out to be, like he testified against shaq or even tried to get him in trouble in any way. nothin that can be considered "snitching"....he was trippin and used shaq's slick ways as an example real quick to cover for himself, thinkin the convo wasnt goin on record. now, kobe haters use it any chance they can, cuz its all they have LOL

Mietek23

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2013, 03:12:43 AM »

kobe did apologize and no doubt he panicked under pressure, but it's not like people made it out to be, like he testified against shaq or even tried to get him in trouble in any way. nothin that can be considered "snitching"....he was trippin and used shaq's slick ways as an example real quick to cover for himself, thinkin the convo wasnt goin on record. now, kobe haters use it any chance they can, cuz its all they have LOL

Right, because everybody who thinks Kobe did wrong thing against Shaq that night is a "Kobe hater" ::)

You will never stop to impress me with your logic...

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2013, 03:20:37 AM »

Right, because everybody who thinks Kobe did wrong thing against Shaq that night is a "Kobe hater" ::)

You will never stop to impress me with your logic...

are u retarded or something, or u just purposely actin like it? LOL

i never said that, quit puttin words in my mouth and learn how to read...show me where i claimed anyone who thinks it was wrong is a kobe hater? i said kobe haters like to constantly draw attention to that whole ordeal when they have nothin to say in terms of basketball discussion, actin like he was on some frank lucas informant shit. calm down.