Author Topic: Jay-Z Reveals “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Tracklist and Features  (Read 723 times)

Blood$

Re: Jay-Z Reveals “Magna Carta Holy Grail” Tracklist and Features
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2013, 07:47:43 AM »
jay z working with known fags like frank ocean and justin timberlake  :grumpy:
justin fag?!

he was in N SYNC dude, of course he's a faggot
That is closeminded & ignorant as hell. That is like saying Michael Jackson was a faggot for being a par of Jackson 5 or All of New Edition are faggots . No justin timberlake is no faggot . but you might be . Being In N SYNC just means he like getting pussy more then you do . not everything is live is suppose to be hard . IT seems you hate on R&B. CHam is right.

Justin Timberlake isn't a faggot but Michael Jackson most certainly was, and he was gay for little boys, the worst kind of faggot there is

sofdark

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2013, 12:24:51 PM »
revealing lyrics is probably the dumbest shit I've seen as far as marketing goes.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2013, 01:46:25 PM »
justin fag?!

That is closeminded & ignorant as hell. That is like saying Michael Jackson was a faggot for being a par of Jackson 5 or All of New Edition are faggots . No justin timberlake is no faggot . but you might be . Being In N SYNC just means he like getting pussy more then you do . not everything is live is suppose to be hard . IT seems you hate on R&B. CHam is right.

Justin Timberlake isn't a faggot but Michael Jackson most certainly was, and he was gay for little boys, the worst kind of faggot there is

how did i forget to make fun of him for sticking up for child rapist MJ?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2013, 10:01:10 AM »
leave it to Nelly's gay lover to come on here and defend N Sync ^
I can't stand N Sync but Timberlake has been knocking out A-list celebrity pussy ever since so calling him a fag is kind of petty at this point.

Blood$

« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2013, 10:36:14 AM »
justin fag?!

how did i forget to make fun of him for sticking up for child rapist MJ?

because there was no need to, he's already a male Nelly groupie and he just brought a dead fag like MJ in for a random comparison... dude makes fun of himself lol

Remedy360

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2013, 06:02:56 PM »
jay z working with known fags like frank ocean and justin timberlake  :grumpy:
justin fag?!

with THIS girl:

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiJy0Y4Mk_d4f6TTSXIpzarNVTGYDZiXfJQorTM8q8Mep0kdnP
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQlnxPzwyoL9enB4OsuQJG0e2Cr3qw8YCktUmmYhIh8RPBxyq1fkQ

You have to understand Hack lives in a one dimensional world where everyone who isn't in the hardcore underground rap game is a fag and Nate Dogg is a better singer than Frank Sinatra.

LOL, I missed this one.