Author Topic: REPORT: Dwight Howard Likely To Ditch The Lakers  (Read 1680 times)

Sccit

Re: REPORT: Dwight Howard Likely To Ditch The Lakers
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2013, 11:48:20 AM »
Why would Houston agree to help reload LA?  Parsons will not be involved in any sign and trade regardless of the team and Dwight is young enough to have another max deal after this.

cuz they want dwight...and lol if you really believe yall wouldnt trade parsons for dwight.

Houston doesn't have to trade for Dwight, there really isn't anything to bargain. 

it would be dwight's choice, not houston

OK, so if Dwight wants a sign and trade, LA said they won't do one anyway, who will LA take back?  Houston won't include Asik.  Lin?  You guys going to try for both and screw up your cap for 2014?  You can have a second rounder.

they would do one, trust me....it's all bluff for now. in the end, if LA's options were him walking and sign-and-trade, were going for the sign-and-trade. if houston's options wer asik-parsons-beverly or dwight, yall going dwight. trust me.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2013, 02:15:31 PM »
Why would Houston agree to help reload LA?  Parsons will not be involved in any sign and trade regardless of the team and Dwight is young enough to have another max deal after this.

cuz they want dwight...and lol if you really believe yall wouldnt trade parsons for dwight.

Houston doesn't have to trade for Dwight, there really isn't anything to bargain.  

OK, so if Dwight wants a sign and trade, LA said they won't do one anyway, who will LA take back?  Houston won't include Asik.  Lin?  You guys going to try for both and screw up your cap for 2014?  You can have a second rounder.

they would do one, trust me....it's all bluff for now. in the end, if LA's options were him walking and sign-and-trade, were going for the sign-and-trade. if houston's options wer asik-parsons-beverly or dwight, yall going dwight. trust me.

Have fun with Lin and Robinson.  Maybe a second round pick.  

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2013, 05:48:04 PM »
Why would Houston agree to help reload LA?  Parsons will not be involved in any sign and trade regardless of the team and Dwight is young enough to have another max deal after this.

OK, so if Dwight wants a sign and trade, LA said they won't do one anyway, who will LA take back?  Houston won't include Asik.  Lin?  You guys going to try for both and screw up your cap for 2014?  You can have a second rounder.

Have fun with Lin and Robinson.  Maybe a second round pick.  

lmao@thinkin yall wouldnt trade asik and parsons if it was ur only choice

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2013, 12:48:16 PM »
he would definitely look like a bitch for quitting on 2 teams back-to-back....if he leaves without sign-and-trade, he will be the most hated man in LA AND lose a ton of money, it makes absolutely no sense.
Yeah... it's not like him going to the Rockets or anywhere else even guarantees a win, and it's not like he was playing at 100% all the time this past season... dude sat out for a number of games, underwent a change in coaching personnel (which is a significant change for anyone when you have to adjust to a new style), and the team saw a bunch of other injuries on the home stretch.  But they were doing their thing in the last half of the season.  Even after Kobe was out, they held it down and won enough games to stay in the playoffs.

But fuck it, he doesn't want to stay, so let's get someone who wants in (and preferably doesn't get injured as frequently) and free up some cap space.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2013, 02:40:28 PM »
Best Center in the league & it isn't even close.

Remedy360

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2013, 03:22:55 PM »

Also a complete diva that's about to ditch out on his second team in a row. You know the league is in the shitter in terms of 5's when a guy that un-skilled is the best lol

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2013, 03:36:08 PM »
he's not the best

Marc Gasol >
Brook Lopez >
Al Horford >
Demarcus Cousins >
Joaim Noah >
Al Jefferson >

he's the most glorified.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2013, 03:59:21 PM »
he's not the best

Marc Gasol >
Brook Lopez >
Al Horford >
Demarcus Cousins >
Joaim Noah >
Al Jefferson >

he's the most glorified.

marc gasol had like 8 rebounds a game last year lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2013, 04:41:39 PM »
Flat out idiotic. Best rebounder out of everyone you named & hands down best defender.

Marc is right there with him & Jefferson is better offensively, but Dwight is better.

You're just bitter because first it was "Dwight >>> Bynum" & that drove you crazy to just make you hate him. Then after Kobe couldn't do shit with him because Kobe is an awful teammate & now he's considering ditching Laker land you'll just say anything.

You're hands down the most biased poster in the history of the internet lol. It's scary.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2013, 05:13:18 PM »
dwight was average on defense last year. marc gasol does everything better on offense AND won defensive player of the year...the reason you lebron fans think dwight is so great is because ur the typa cats that fall for media hype and dwight is one of those highly marketed, glorified superstars, who was mainly a product of van gundy's system....not really a franchise player and extremely overrated. he holds himself in the highest of regards, which is scary, because he's more of a glorified tyson chandler who demands the extra touches than he is a superstar, thus making him a cancer.

the only thing dwight has on any of the players i listed is athleticism. im not "mad" for any reason, i just call it like i see it, as always. i didnt like when we initially acquired dwight, and i still dont like him now.....for the same exact reasons. start watching more games and less espn, fellas.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2013, 05:43:57 PM »
i find it laughable to think of al horfard as better than howard

demarcus cousins is a headcase of a different kind

al jefferson is great offensively but nowhere near the complete player d-howard has been

joakim noah....well i would take him because of his hustle and ability to play hurt but he's not nearly as good as dwight when both are healthy.

broke lopez?  maybe but doubtful

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2013, 08:09:13 PM »
horford: http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201303030LAL.html http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201303130ATL.html

demarcus: headcase, but way more talented than dwight on offense and still developing on d

al jefferson: lightyears ahead on offense, and no slouch on d

joakim noah: improved offense, better defender at this stage of their career, much better teammate to have, doesnt demand offense, knows his limitations, and has about the same skill-set as dwight with way more heart

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2013, 09:03:25 PM »

Also a complete diva that's about to ditch out on his second team in a row. You know the league is in the shitter in terms of 5's when a guy that un-skilled is the best lol

agreed

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2013, 11:38:00 PM »
Lol, he's so overhyped and overrated yet NIK sees it deeper than GM's making millions to put teams together; the same GM's clawing to get him. Mitch must just be doing the media a solid and pursuing Dwight.

Even Kobe is making a plea for him to resign.

It's mind blowing how retarded you come off when biased. You keep mentioning offense but Dwight averages more PPG than everyone you named in his career. Only your dumbass would view it where 13 > 18 because the 13 was scored with "better post moves". Style isn't efficiency. Dwight can put up his 20 on alley-oops, put backs and two hook shots and Horford can look like Tim Duncan out there with his footwork, but I'm taking Dwight's raw 20 over Al's finessed 14. He also averages more rebounds and blocks per game than anyone you named.

Like you said, you "call it like you see it". You see it through a biased lens. I call it the way it is; straightforward and factual.

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2013, 12:01:49 AM »
Lol, he's so overhyped and overrated yet NIK sees it deeper than GM's making millions to put teams together; the same GM's clawing to get him. Mitch must just be doing the media a solid and pursuing Dwight.

Even Kobe is making a plea for him to resign.

It's mind blowing how retarded you come off when biased. You keep mentioning offense but Dwight averages more PPG than everyone you named in his career. Only your dumbass would view it where 13 > 18 because the 13 was scored with "better post moves". Style isn't efficiency. Dwight can put up his 20 on alley-oops, put backs and two hook shots and Horford can look like Tim Duncan out there with his footwork, but I'm taking Dwight's raw 20 over Al's finessed 14. He also averages more rebounds and blocks per game than anyone you named.

Like you said, you "call it like you see it". You see it through a biased lens. I call it the way it is; straightforward and factual.

not sayin he's not a physical beast who can defend the post to perfection with his incredible athleticism, but a lot of these owners want him because he puts asses in seats just as much as they want him for what he can do for the team. and it's no secret by now, kobe aint crazy about dwight, so kill that noise....now, having dwight is still better than having jordan hill as ur starting center, yes, but he is not the superstar he's billed as, and thats all there is to it.

and stop judging basketball by stats, u sound like a complete moron, cuzz.