Author Topic: REPORT: Dwight Howard Likely To Ditch The Lakers  (Read 1683 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: REPORT: Dwight Howard Likely To Ditch The Lakers
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2013, 12:39:01 PM »
The only moronic thing is your selling point for every other center you named is their superior offense, but Dwight averages more PPG than them all and is a better defender and rebounder.

I already pointed out why you don't like Dwight. No need to deny it, it's glaring.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2013, 12:46:25 PM »
The only moronic thing is your selling point for every other center you named is their superior offense, but Dwight averages more PPG than them all and is a better defender and rebounder.

I already pointed out why you don't like Dwight. No need to deny it, it's glaring.

he thought enough of Dwight Howard to pick the Lakers to beat the western conference champion Spurs in 6 games

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2013, 12:56:50 PM »

I already covered ur retarded paranoid conspiracy theories, I didn't like Dwight when we first acquired him, tell me why's that with ur incredible gift of or rationalizing rational thoughts

I also just clowned u for bein a star nerd and u bring up ppg lmao

PLANT

« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2013, 02:04:53 PM »
Dwight is going to re-sign with the Lakers.  What will NIK do when Kobe comes back a step slower?  NIK already hates Dwight, and Nash is falling apart. 

NIK, you gonna turn Clipper on us soon? 

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2013, 03:21:22 PM »
Dwight is going to re-sign with the Lakers.  What will NIK do when Kobe comes back a step slower?  NIK already hates Dwight, and Nash is falling apart. 

NIK, you gonna turn Clipper on us soon? 

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2013, 03:34:15 PM »
btw cham, al horford, brook lopez, al jefferson, and demarcus cousins all averaged more points than dwight this year....marc gasol didnt, but he gets 4 assists, which means he does contribute more on offense, as well as turns the ball over a lot less, is not a liability with goin to the line, AND was a better defender. same with joakim noah, 4 assists per game, takes care of the ball, can shoot free throws, and is a better defender.....u really have no argument, dwight was far from the best big man in the nba last season.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2013, 04:07:33 PM »
horford averaged .3 points per game more despite not playing with a ball hog like Kobe

and we all know demarcus cousins is a joke.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 08:22:50 PM by Smart Wilson »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2013, 04:25:25 PM »
in fcat Horford's career high isn't as good as Dwight's career average (including his rookie year)

lmao

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2013, 06:06:38 PM »
HARRINGTON? LOL

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2013, 08:23:13 PM »
HARRINGTON? LOL

it was a typo brobro, you shoulda noticed by my next post

Sccit

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2013, 09:07:02 PM »
theyre all even better than dwight stat-wise...if u played fantasy and actually contended, u would know this. dwight is actually a negative as much as he is a positive, due to his horrible free throw shooting and extremely high assist-turnover ratio. it's like he costs teams as much as he helps them, real spit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2013, 09:11:33 PM »
hahahahahaha fantasy stats make them better?  that's hilarious    ::)

BabyBird

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2013, 09:14:09 PM »
You should be mad at yourself man

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2013, 09:42:07 PM »
hahahahahaha fantasy stats make them better?  that's hilarious    ::)

No but since Cham brought em up and says stats are the reason Dwight is better, fantasy proves he is even worse in stats... But the best way to tell he's overrated is by watching him play

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2013, 09:46:23 PM »
I have figured out my best case situation.

Howard picks Houston, but wants a sign and trade for max money. The Lakers will only do draft picks and one bad contract. (It's always a bad contract in these situations, I'm guessing Lin) The Lakers also want 2 unprotected first round draft choices for the 2014 draft. Hopefully one of them is a lotto pick. Reason, 2014 is STACKED!! Even the 3 pick in the draft could be a future hall of famers. I am hoping the Lakers get into this. It's not in the Laker's culture to do the draft since James Worthy. But the Lakers do need this badly.