Author Topic: how does anyone struggling have any time for bitches?  (Read 1136 times)

Sccit

Re: how does anyone struggling have any time for bitches?
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2013, 06:17:22 PM »
I obviously don't mean bitch per its official definition, and definitely not the English definition lol.. I mean bitch as in "damn, what a bitch" - the modernized slang definition... Females are bitches by nature and if u don't agree, I assume u haven't been around enough of em.

I thought you said all women were bitches?
By that definition you are saying that I haven't been around any women period...
That would be a strange thing to to say to someone married (to a WOMAN) with four children.
I am not sure what kind of females you hang around with (?) but if they are the kind you would have to use derogatory terms to describe then I suggest a change of scenery. Unless you prefer conversing and copulating with female dogs in their natural habitat.

im saying theyre bitches by nature....getting emotional depending on the day of the week is the definition of being a bitch (slang terms) and thats how women get by nature. theres no way around it, bro. feminists get mad, real bitches understand 8)

Heinz

« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2013, 02:47:35 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2013, 01:48:37 PM »
if a chick really likes you she will figure out how SHE needs to fit in YOUR world...not the otherway around. i thought yall muslims were notorious for being hard on a bitch?

grow a pair.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2013, 02:28:19 PM »
yeah, sheit a real muslim would stone that bitch with the nearest rock until she put her face towel thingy back on and got back in line
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2013, 05:53:02 PM »
 Yeh get your rag head mates toghter and public stone tha bitch!

Remedy360

« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2013, 01:01:39 AM »
if a chick really likes you she will figure out how SHE needs to fit in YOUR world...not the otherway around.

Agreed. To make a relationship work it's obviously  going to take some level of sacrifice on both sides, but it pains me to see my friends and men in general chasing after these high maintinence bitches that just want to control the poor bastards that go after them.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2013, 06:08:06 AM »
if a chick really likes you she will figure out how SHE needs to fit in YOUR world...not the otherway around.

Agreed. To make a relationship work it's obviously  going to take some level of sacrifice on both sides, but it pains me to see my friends and men in general chasing after these high maintinence bitches that just want to control the poor bastards that go after them.

weak minds are obvious to people that know how to control and manipulate

it is sad and pathetic to see some of my buddies who think theyre pulling strings on these hoes while theyre being mentally raped and controlled, all in the name of pussy
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Asani Waye

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2013, 11:36:55 AM »

Agreed. To make a relationship work it's obviously  going to take some level of sacrifice on both sides, but it pains me to see my friends and men in general chasing after these high maintinence bitches that just want to control the poor bastards that go after them.

it is sad and pathetic to see some of my buddies who think theyre pulling strings on these hoes while theyre being mentally raped and controlled, all in the name of pussy

Fraxxx

« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 09:38:30 AM »

http://crowncityent.bandcamp.com/track/shes-a-magician  8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.