Author Topic: Jesus Christ, Egypt just overthrew another leader, wtf????  (Read 1571 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Jesus Christ, Egypt just overthrew another leader, wtf????
« on: July 03, 2013, 02:20:39 PM »
Life in Egypt...

you hate your secular leader, overthrow him, mass cheering in the street...

You hate your Muslim leader, overthrow him, mass cheering in the street...

This is Mob Rule!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Jesus Christ, Egypt just overthrew another leader, wtf????
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2013, 02:37:27 PM »
they were right to do so, he was a horrible leader

not as bad as the pharaoh days but pretty bad

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2013, 02:44:09 PM »

Okay.. but you realize they just overthrew an opposing leader a couple years ago, right?   So they didn't like Mubarak because he was a dictator, so they overthrew him and held democratic elections and elected Morsi to power.... and now they overthrew Morsi?

...what the fuck is that?  They should of just stuck with Mubarak if they are going to do that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2013, 03:13:25 PM »
I do know that....a buddy of mine was over there studying arabic when the first one was going on.  He was in Cairo and saw all the riots there.

Anyways the reason they are doing the right thing is the current state of Egypt is even worse.  Prices are rising for everything over there and the power is going out constantly.  They have little gas over there and probably 80% of people there want his ass out. 

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2013, 03:43:43 PM »

You are overlooking a few facts here infinite
1) He supported the monsters who are doing their utmost to destroy Syria
2) Yes, he came to power via democratic means but then he put himself forward as the new dictator by rewriting the constitution
3) He implemented draconian changes to put the fear of god into any news which was not conducive to the news he wanted to convey
4) The brutality of the police did not change.

I was wrong, my view was that the overthrow of Mubarak was a staged revolution in which the the egyptians would dare their blood sweet and tears to oust him but unknowingly with the approval of the west but when a new muppet came to power, they would be too demoralised to try a second overthrow.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2013, 04:29:41 PM »

You are overlooking a few facts here infinite
1) He supported the monsters who are doing their utmost to destroy Syria
2) Yes, he came to power via democratic means but then he put himself forward as the new dictator by rewriting the constitution
3) He implemented draconian changes to put the fear of god into any news which was not conducive to the news he wanted to convey
4) The brutality of the police did not change.

I was wrong, my view was that the overthrow of Mubarak was a staged revolution in which the the egyptians would dare their blood sweet and tears to oust him but unknowingly with the approval of the west but when a new muppet came to power, they would be too demoralised to try a second overthrow.

You would fit in well in Egypt, Virtuoso.  I like you as a person, just like I like Arabs as people... but you guys will never be satisfied with any leader.  Whether Morsi or Mubarak or Asad or whoever the hell else we are discussing... you guys fail to realize that these leaders come from countries that came into existence through a Western colonial power.  They are not even strong enough to stand on their own two feet.  They can be destabilized by the West/Israel at any moment.  Yet you guys want to be idealistic and imagine that you will have some heroic leader come to power that can stand up in the face of impossible odds... it's not going to happen, cuzz...

...let's just say that Egypt and Syria are still client states of the West and then be done with it cuzz... it doesn't matter who the fuck their leader is; because they've never been a real sovereign nation to begin with.  So don't be a stubborn and bang your head against the wall, and kill each other and overthrow every leader and make a bad situation worse.

Smell me?
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 08:17:17 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 07:37:44 PM »
As an Egyptian-American, I mean this completely:

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

This is the attempt by the revolutionaries to prevent a new dictatorship.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 08:12:54 PM »

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

Yes, maybe if I was a real Egyptian I could know enough about politics that I too could play a role in the destruction of my own people, my own country.

Answer me this: did you also celebrate when Mubarak was removed from power?

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2013, 04:10:49 AM »
Props to Egypt. Morsi was a NATO pawn, Muslim Brotherhood is a NATO pawn. The Egyptians are smart, way more so than the American people. They had signs up everywhere saying that Obama supports terrorism, which is true, and this is why this has been almost completely blacked out in the US media. Hopefully they get a non asshole leader this time around.

« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2013, 04:12:28 AM »

Okay.. but you realize they just overthrew an opposing leader a couple years ago, right?   So they didn't like Mubarak because he was a dictator, so they overthrew him and held democratic elections and elected Morsi to power.... and now they overthrew Morsi?

...what the fuck is that?  They should of just stuck with Mubarak if they are going to do that.

LMAO at democratic elections, elections are rigged.

« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2013, 04:16:13 AM »

YOU. ARE. AN. IDIOT.

Yes, maybe if I was a real Egyptian I could know enough about politics that I too could play a role in the destruction of my own people, my own country.

Answer me this: did you also celebrate when Mubarak was removed from power?

You're clueless on many things, maybe it's best to just sit this one out.

« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 05:02:20 AM »
Congrats to Egypt, they are a model on how to stand up to tyranny. The US has been too fluoridated to do anything like this, or as evidenced by Infinite, completely clueless as to what is happening right under their nose.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2013, 06:32:42 AM »
Congrats to Egypt, they are a model on how to stand up to tyranny. The US has been too fluoridated to do anything like this, or as evidenced by Infinite, completely clueless as to what is happening right under their nose.

You don't get it do you.
They are heading towards a civil war....
I hope I am wrong.

« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2013, 06:35:47 AM »

You don't get it do you.
I hope I am wrong.

That's a real possibility, and I hope it doesn't happen. But I have a lot of respect for those people standing up against tyranny and realizing that Morsi was an NWO tool.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2013, 08:10:02 PM »

You don't get it do you.
I hope I am wrong.

That's a real possibility, and I hope it doesn't happen. But I have a lot of respect for those people standing up against tyranny and realizing that Morsi was an NWO tool.

props

and anyone who think morsi was "elected" needs their head checked

this is what happens when the US and its allies gets involved in other countries' politics

until we vote these criminals out, it will escalate

CHANGE AND HOPE, pathetic
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup