Poll

who

Seattle
2 (100%)
San Francisco
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: who wins the NFC West in 2013?  (Read 124 times)

Hack Wilson - real

who wins the NFC West in 2013?
« on: July 07, 2013, 03:04:02 PM »
not going to even list the Cardinals or Rams  (even though the Rams improved this offseason)

i had a weird stoner thought the other night...what if these two teams went 15-1 with losses to eachother

Remedy360

Re: who wins the NFC West in 2013?
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 03:33:34 PM »
I think we got it, especially since Crabtree is gonna be out for SF. We were one the youngest teams in the league last year at that core is only gonna get better. Plus, the offense was firing on all cylinders towards the end of last season, and that was BEFORE we brought in Percy Harvin. SF will still be in it, but I think it's ours to lose this time around.As for The Rams, they're  much more talented than they've been in recent memory, and they had a better division record than anyone else in the West last season. I'd be shocked if they were in the hunt for the title but they definitely have the talent to finish above .500. Hell, the Cardinals even have a shot to be decent with Palmer in there now. Not that he's great by any stretch, but give him Fitzgerald and a top 10 defense from last year and who knows what can happen. The main reason they've sucked so much lately is the trainwreck at their QB position. Easily the best division in football.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: who wins the NFC West in 2013?
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 03:56:55 PM »
Seahawks.