Author Topic: These are Obama supporters  (Read 832 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
These are Obama supporters
« on: July 08, 2013, 11:58:03 PM »
Mark Dice did a little social experiment, asking folks to sign a petition to get rid of "the old outdated bill of rights" and to move toward "a more new world order and ndaa" friendly legislation to replace it with.  They hear "Obama" ("obama needs your help") and they almost look dazed and in awe that they are being asked to help him, they smile and sign the petition.  Scary stuff. 

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Fraxxx

Re: These are Obama supporters
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 06:58:42 AM »
Oh come on, you can do the same with every braindead follower of everyone. Funny, nonetheless.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 06:36:24 PM »
Obama is a God to some people. He can do no wrong. Every problem can be traced back to the Republicans.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 10:30:01 PM »
Oh come on, you can do the same with every braindead follower of everyone. Funny, nonetheless.

but this is the attitude of A LOT of his supporters.

just believe what he says, he knows best, hes a good guy, hes not a republican so hes good, etc etc.  its how he got elected twice.

u cant just dismiss this.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 01:53:19 AM »

just believe what he says, he knows best, hes a good guy, hes not a republican so hes good, etc etc.  its how he got elected twice.

Wasn't trying to. Just wanted to put it into perspective. It feels like everything about American politics is so overemotional that you might believe everyone's PMS'ing all year long.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 02:06:49 AM »

Wasn't trying to. Just wanted to put it into perspective. It feels like everything about American politics is so overemotional that you might believe everyone's PMS'ing all year long.

american politics is overcovered, overexposed, and exploited by the media.  its not any more contentious than a lot of nations political scenes.  all you gotta do is open up the world section of a local newspaper to see that.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2013, 10:52:39 AM »
Obama supporters are the worst. The "Murica!" Bush/republican people are bad too, but they don't think they're all-knowing and top of the line intellectuals like Obama's. Shit annoys the living hell out of me.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 03:18:33 PM »
Obama supporters are the worst. The "Murica!" Bush/republican people are bad too, but they don't think they're all-knowing and top of the line intellectuals like Obama's. Shit annoys the living hell out of me.

yeah i totally agree.  the ones saying "we gotta go invade (wherever) right now because the news said they got weapons and they look mean", anti abortion, socially conservative bush morons piss me off.

but almost nothing is worse than the pseudo intellectual rachel maddow like liberals, who think every problem is a direct relation to govt not being involved to save us all, and also because of big bad republicans.  oh, and every oppoutunity (see trayvon martin case for recent evidence) to grandstand based upon race issues cannot be wasted.  these folks are the most partisan in the country yet they feel they only rely on common sense and intelligence.  the epitome of irony.  at least the murica bush lovers dont pretend to be smarter than you.   

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 03:50:31 PM »

Sorry Fraxx, I disagree, the so called liberals are far more dangerous because they have deluded themselves into a sense of self righteousness, a self righteousness that when questioned should be dealt with in the purest form of authoritarianism. They have always been about that, it is their reason for being, at least with the republicans you know they are nut jobs who have their brand, their ideology, instead the "liberals" try and sell you on evil with calm, soothing reasonable words and "reasonable" justifications but be under no illusions a iron fist resides under those velvet gloves.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2013, 07:07:21 PM »

yeah i totally agree.  the ones saying "we gotta go invade (wherever) right now because the news said they got weapons and they look mean", anti abortion, socially conservative bush morons piss me off.

but almost nothing is worse than the pseudo intellectual rachel maddow like liberals, who think every problem is a direct relation to govt not being involved to save us all, and also because of big bad republicans.  oh, and every oppoutunity (see trayvon martin case for recent evidence) to grandstand based upon race issues cannot be wasted.  these folks are the most partisan in the country yet they feel they only rely on common sense and intelligence.  the epitome of irony.  at least the murica bush lovers dont pretend to be smarter than you.   
1,000% agree.

Remedy360

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 11:45:03 AM »

yeah i totally agree.  the ones saying "we gotta go invade (wherever) right now because the news said they got weapons and they look mean", anti abortion, socially conservative bush morons piss me off.

but almost nothing is worse than the pseudo intellectual rachel maddow like liberals, who think every problem is a direct relation to govt not being involved to save us all, and also because of big bad republicans.  oh, and every oppoutunity (see trayvon martin case for recent evidence) to grandstand based upon race issues cannot be wasted.  these folks are the most partisan in the country yet they feel they only rely on common sense and intelligence.  the epitome of irony.  at least the murica bush lovers dont pretend to be smarter than you.  

No doubt.

V2DHeart

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2013, 05:03:49 AM »
I have seen this before. It truly was terrifying just how easily mislead & brainwashed people have allowed themselves to become, it's almost horrible and upsetting to watch. People in their 40's who still haven't woken up. Don't think that this is just an American problem. The UK is no better.

There are still people here who can't see that government just simply doesn't exist (in the conventional sense) and that voting means absolutely nothing. It's just an illusion to let the public believe they have a 'say' and that democracy exists. It doesn't! The private/corporate banking structure bought this country and most of Europe many many years ago, and they pay for these spokespeople to take the public flack and to sell their agendas, which is greed and control. They then throw this "every 4 year vote" hoax to prevent the people from realizing that their strings are being pulled and revolt. These elections are deliberately designed to be every 4 years in order to prevent any rebellious momentum against this system, because look at what Obama was able to do. He was able to keep back even the brightest from seeing past the charade that this whole thing is an act. but law and behold, people still fall for it every 4 years.

There are political parties to appeal to all. They even have a rouge candidate system to provide a voice for those who feel abandoned by the system. Until people realise that voting is useless, and that revolting with their guns against a tyranny system (while they still can), then it's pretty much over for them. Give it 10-20 years, it's done!
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2013, 03:47:29 PM »

Amen. And I know you see too much of that shit living in Western Washington.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2013, 07:08:29 PM »
LOL @ M DOGG AVOIDING THIS POST LIKE DA PLAGUE.

U ONE OF THEM OBAMA BYTCHES
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2013, 08:41:49 PM »
LOL @ M DOGG AVOIDING THIS POST LIKE DA PLAGUE.

U ONE OF THEM OBAMA BYTCHES