Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7781 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
All Things Trayvon Martin
« on: July 11, 2013, 09:35:53 AM »
The judge in this case is really setting this up to be overturned if hes found guilty.  3rd degree murder charges allowed to be considered on the basis that Zimmerman abused a child. 

LOL

Show trial to the fullest.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 02:45:59 PM »
nvmind, judge didnt allow the child abuse 3rd degree murder charge to be considered by the jury after all.

but manslaughter is allowed for the jury to consider, and i'd bet that he'll be convicted of that.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 04:06:54 PM »

You are not allowed to defend yourself against 12 year old boys!

What? you mean he wasn't 12 year old like the photos portrayed?

What? you mean Zimmerman had clearly pronounced scars on the back of his head indicating that the back of his head had been smashed into the ground or that he had been repeatedly punched in the back of his head.

I am confused..........but he is partially white

So hang him because how dare he take the life of this innocent "boy"

What? so what if white people are being murdered regularly and horrifically at the hands of black people, white people are evil, black people are "god's"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 04:43:28 PM »

What? you mean Zimmerman had clearly pronounced scars on the back of his head indicating that the back of his head had been smashed into the ground or that he had been repeatedly punched in the back of his head.

What? so what if white people are being murdered regularly and horrifically at the hands of black people, white people are evil, black people are "god's"

sounds like a post by infinite

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 04:58:02 PM »

It's the twilight zone in which whites are inherently evil and black people are inherently victims.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 10:33:15 PM »

hes a hispanic thats now a "white hispanic" so the media can stoke the racial fire. 

i like how the pics of him are never of him posing w a gun or flipping the camera off, its of him as a 9 yr old.

heaven forbid the media actually shot straight for once.

and what always gets lost in the mix with martin supporters is how he beat the living crap outta zimmerman.  like i said at weserious, martin started a fight with the wrong dude and now its all zimmermans fault.  gtfo.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 10:51:09 PM »

sounds like a post by infinite

Before anyone puts words in my mouth, I don't believe in mob action.   Black used to get lynched by angry mobs back in the day, and that's basically what a lot of black people wanted to do to Zimmerman.  There is a reason that we have trials.  You can't take one isolated piece of evidence or word of mouth or just one witness and condemn a person over that.   People have a right to stand trial and to be innocent until proven guilty.

Sure, if Zimmerman was just being an asshole and racially profiling and following a guy cause he was black and just went and shot and killed him, then of course he is a piece of shit and deserves to be punished for his crimes.

But, bottom line is the man deserves his day in court.  Let the evidence be heard.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2013, 01:57:51 AM »

You sound like FOX wasn't the most popular "news" channel.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 02:04:59 AM »

You sound like FOX wasn't the most popular "news" channel.

not the most popular way to get news, though.

the majority of media was pretty well represented by Virtuoso's satire.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 07:06:43 PM »
RIOTS?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 07:11:00 PM »
every rapper is freaking out on twitter right now lol

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 07:49:43 PM »
honestly, whoever is surprised about this verdict is an idiot lol

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 08:44:32 PM »
Not surprised in the least, but I am very sad about it. Held my son and told him he ain't going to the store by himself until he is 18 and dresses like a nerd. He looked at me weird and said, "I two." Still, I was very sad. But to say I'm surprised would be a stretch, just didn't think I'd actually react to not guilty.

Old saying goes, non-violence is for people of color, violence is for the privilege.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/324906/19/Fla-mom-gets-20-years-for-firing-warning-shots

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 10:53:55 PM »
Not surprised in the least, but I am very sad about it. Held my son and told him he ain't going to the store by himself until he is 18 and dresses like a nerd. He looked at me weird and said, "I two." Still, I was very sad. But to say I'm surprised would be a stretch, just didn't think I'd actually react to not guilty.

Old saying goes, non-violence is for people of color, violence is for the privilege.

http://www.wtsp.com/news/article/324906/19/Fla-mom-gets-20-years-for-firing-warning-shots

im speechless right now.

youve been engulfed into the media race firestorm.

even from you mdogg, you cant see the elements in this trial that made the jury acquit? 

even if zimmerman followed trayvon, trayvon most likely punched first and then def. beat the shit outta zimmerman (witness accounts).

if anything you should teach your kid not to be a hothead and start fights with random folks, cause u never know what theyre carrying.

unfortunately for trayvons family, he never learned that lesson.

Jome

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 05:14:59 AM »
^^ Most people get the wrong impression if they only read the mainstream media coverage.. until you start reading about what actually happened..

Found this kinda interesting: