Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7779 times)

Sccit

Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #120 on: July 17, 2013, 03:55:28 PM »
funny how black people were happy when OJ was innocent

but mad when this hispanic guy is found innocent

okay i'm just playin  ;D

LOL NO ONE SYMPATHIZES WITH A CHEATING SLUT

Sccit

« Reply #121 on: July 17, 2013, 04:02:56 PM »
HERES WHAT COMMON SENSE TELLS ME

1.ZIMMERMAN WAS STALKING TRAYVON
2.ZIMMERMAN CAUGHT UP WIT TRAYVON
3.TRAYVON ASKED HIM "U GOT A PROBLEM HOMIE?"
4.ZIMMERMAN PULLED OUT THE GUN AND POINTED IT AT HIM
5.TRAYVON TACKLED ZIMMERMAN IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE AND GOT KILLED

IF U HAD A GUN ON U AND SOME1 WAS APPROACHING U WHO U THOUGHT WAS A THREAT, WOULD U WAIT UNTIL THEY PUNCHED U TO PULL THE GUN OUT? IT'S COMMON SENSE, REALLY
according to u he pulled the gun and wait until tayvon smashed his head really badly and inflicted quite a damage - doent make any sense

why he just ignore him and leave since he had relatives living like few meters from place of shooting
maybe amount of lean he used affected his reasoning (see below) and wanted to fight him and got shot

so Zimmerman is gay for Trayvon?

apparently trayvon was a homophobic

BECAUSE THERE WAS A TUSSLE BEFORE ZIMMERMAN COULD SHOOT HIM...THATS WHY TRAYVON WAS SCREAMIN HELP AND TRYNA PRY THE GUN AWAY, CUZ HE PROBABLY FELT LIKE HIS LIFE WAS THREATENED.

AND THERE WAS NO REAL DAMAGE INFLICTED...IT WAS VERY MINOR BRUISING AND NOTHING MAJOR AT ALL. THE GUY WANTED TO BE A COP...I THINK IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS WHO THE PUNK IN ALL THIS REALLY IS.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #122 on: July 17, 2013, 04:05:49 PM »

okay i'm just playin  ;D
that was a child hack. do you have kids ?

a child (17 years old) who was doing drugs and was suspended from school, maybe his parents should pay more attention what he was doing

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #123 on: July 17, 2013, 04:16:44 PM »
Maybe son shouldn't have been fucking up random spics.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: July 17, 2013, 04:26:27 PM »
"sigh" minor bruising?

Zimmerman broken nose http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1525&bih=741&q=zimmerman+broken+nose&oq=zimmerman+broken+nose&gs_l=img.3..0j0i5l2j0i24l3.932.4318.0.4525.21.17.0.4.4.0.85.954.17.17.0....0...1ac.1.21.img.WnCHhUqsE0M#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=G5Pa0qz-HNVwaM%3A%3B0ciLDSGm5CmeSM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Frolandmartinreports.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2012%252F12%252Fzimmermannewphoto.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Frolandmartinreports.com%252Fblog%252F2012%252F12%252Fphoto-appears-to-show-zimmerman-bleeding-after-trayvon-martin-killing%252F%3B580%3B326

Zimmerman lacerations on head http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1525&bih=741&q=zimmerman+lacerations+on+head&oq=zimmerman+lacerations+on+head&gs_l=img.3...57320.62129.1.62281.30.5.11.14.0.0.66.289.5.5.0....0...1ac.1.21.img.QwJPpkB5fiY#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=clfCfoUc8yXHEM%3A%3Bb92tC_-2pjSaVM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.algemeiner.com%252Fwp-content%252Fuploads%252F2013%252F06%252Fzimmmerman-head-2.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.algemeiner.com%252F2013%252F06%252F21%252Fal-sharpton-and-the-lynching-of-george-zimmerman%252Fzimmmerman-head-2%252F%3B380%3B253

He was bouncing his head around like a rag doll from these photos SUGGESTING that the gun was pulled after, because if it had been during, chances are his grip on the gun would have slipped or loosened.

However that on my part is conjecture, the photos are not.

The funny thing is that corrupt criminal Holder is now seen as the man to right "injustice" when he was the parasite who knew what was going down with fast and furious and what that amounted to was government gun running to Mexico.

Watch them try and go after the right to self defence, democracy became a joke in the western world a long time ago.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #125 on: July 17, 2013, 05:01:15 PM »
HERES WHAT COMMON SENSE TELLS ME

1.ZIMMERMAN WAS STALKING TRAYVON
2.ZIMMERMAN CAUGHT UP WIT TRAYVON
3.TRAYVON ASKED HIM "U GOT A PROBLEM HOMIE?"
4.ZIMMERMAN PULLED OUT THE GUN AND POINTED IT AT HIM
5.TRAYVON TACKLED ZIMMERMAN IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE AND GOT KILLED

IF U HAD A GUN ON U AND SOME1 WAS APPROACHING U WHO U THOUGHT WAS A THREAT, WOULD U WAIT UNTIL THEY PUNCHED U TO PULL THE GUN OUT? IT'S COMMON SENSE, REALLY
according to u he pulled the gun and wait until tayvon smashed his head really badly and inflicted quite a damage - doent make any sense

why he just ignore him and leave since he had relatives living like few meters from place of shooting
maybe amount of lean he used affected his reasoning (see below) and wanted to fight him and got shot

so Zimmerman is gay for Trayvon?

apparently trayvon was a homophobic

BECAUSE THERE WAS A TUSSLE BEFORE ZIMMERMAN COULD SHOOT HIM...THATS WHY TRAYVON WAS SCREAMIN HELP AND TRYNA PRY THE GUN AWAY, CUZ HE PROBABLY FELT LIKE HIS LIFE WAS THREATENED.

AND THERE WAS NO REAL DAMAGE INFLICTED...IT WAS VERY MINOR BRUISING AND NOTHING MAJOR AT ALL. THE GUY WANTED TO BE A COP...I THINK IT'S PRETTY OBVIOUS WHO THE PUNK IN ALL THIS REALLY IS.

proof that it was Trayvon screaming - cuz that vid u showed was not admitted in the court due to not enough evidence so it is not valid

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #126 on: July 17, 2013, 05:02:33 PM »

okay i'm just playin  ;D

a child (17 years old) who was doing drugs and was suspended from school, maybe his parents should pay more attention what he was doing
I agree as far as what you said about the parents but he was a child compared to zimmerman. y'all can try to justify why dude did what he did all y'all want but the fact of the matter is he murdered someone's son.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #127 on: July 17, 2013, 05:14:38 PM »

okay i'm just playin  ;D

I agree as far as what you said about the parents but he was a child compared to zimmerman. y'all can try to justify why dude did what he did all y'all want but the fact of the matter is he murdered someone's son.

i dont justify what he but making one of them a saint and other a devil is just wrong
the only reason he was set free was cuz there was not enough evidence to convict him and since there is no witnesses what happened in last few minutes before shooting with the law 'stand ur ground' he walked

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #128 on: July 17, 2013, 05:16:29 PM »
Congrats to George Zimmerman. The perfect crime!

Sccit

« Reply #129 on: July 17, 2013, 07:54:42 PM »

okay i'm just playin  ;D

LOL SO HE DESERVED TO DIE? SMFH

Sccit

« Reply #130 on: July 17, 2013, 08:05:22 PM »
DONT GIVE A FUCK, AN EXPERT WHO IS 99% ACCURATE IN VOICE DETECTION ANALYZED IT AND SAID IT WAS TRAYVON....AND A WITNESS ON TV JUST SAID IT WAS TRAYVON AS WELL.

I REALLY DONT GET THE PEEPS ARGUIN FOR ZIMMERMAN... IT'S PRETTY SAD, REALLY.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #131 on: July 17, 2013, 09:25:06 PM »
LOL YALL BEIN PLAYED BY THE MEDIA YALL. DEY TELL YALL TA JUM AND YALL SAY "HOW HI MASSAH?"

MEDIA KNOW DAT RACE = RATINGS AND NIGGAS FALL FOR IT LIKE FAKE ROLEXES N SHIT.

NUN U NIGGAS GAVE A FUCK DAT OBAMA LIED TO YALL AND DA BANKS ROBBED YALL AND THE GOVT IS IMPEEDIN ON YA RIGHTS. BUT SOME KID GET SHOT (LIKE IT DONT HAPPEN ALL DAY ERYDAY) N U NIGGAS WANNA START A MILLION MAN MARCH N SHIT.

GIMMIE A BREAK........OH AND ELANO....HOW MY ASS TASTE???
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2013, 09:35:20 PM »
I AINT GOD, BUT WHATS HAPPENIN IS PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS 2 ME

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2013, 09:35:30 PM »

No, he's gay.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #134 on: July 17, 2013, 09:39:18 PM »

No, he's gay.
I POPPED YO MOMS TONSILS WIT DIS STIFF DICK, ELANO.

HOW DAT MAKE U FEEL?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!