Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7782 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2013, 06:00:50 AM »
although i'm not surprised at the verdict it's a shame that zimmerman got away wit this shit. yes he beat the case but he will always live in fear until his day come.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2013, 06:52:03 AM »

"Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him," Cruz tweeted.

New York Giants’ Victor Cruz Tweets That “Hood with Catch up” to George Zimmerman

After months of silence, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz has become somewhat vocal after signing what amounts to a six-year deal with Big Blue. And after jurors found George Zimmerman "not guilty" in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin on Saturday night, Cruz sent out what appeared to be an angry tweet, suggesting Zimmerman will be murdered within a year.

After careful consideration, the tweet was promptly deleted, but not before Breitbart was able to snag a screen shot of it.

Regardless of which side of this case you come up on, this is not an appropriate reaction. Hoping for and/or suggesting that the death of another is imminent only serves to inspire further unnecessary violence that has erupted across the country. And when you're in the position of being a role model — something Cruz claims to embrace — leading your followers in such a negatively emotionally-charged way is counter-productive to everything he's preached in the past.

In this country, all men and women have the right to be judged by their peers and are deemed innocent until proven guilty. And after much deliberation, a jury of six women (five of them Mother's) decided that, based on the evidence presented and the laws in Florida as they are written, that Zimmerman was not guilty of second-degree murder or manslaughter.

It's time to move on and not further feed the anger and violence.

http://www.sportsmedia101.com/newyorkgiants/2013/07/14/new-york-giants-victor-cruz-tweets-that-hood-with-catch-up-to-george-zimmerman/

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2013, 07:06:35 AM »

"Thoroughly confused. Zimmerman doesn't last a year before the hood catches up to him," Cruz tweeted.

New York Giants’ Victor Cruz Tweets That “Hood with Catch up” to George Zimmerman

After months of silence, New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz has become somewhat vocal after signing what amounts to a six-year deal with Big Blue. And after jurors found George Zimmerman "not guilty" in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin on Saturday night, Cruz sent out what appeared to be an angry tweet, suggesting Zimmerman will be murdered within a year.

After careful consideration, the tweet was promptly deleted, but not before Breitbart was able to snag a screen shot of it.

Regardless of which side of this case you come up on, this is not an appropriate reaction. Hoping for and/or suggesting that the death of another is imminent only serves to inspire further unnecessary violence that has erupted across the country. And when you're in the position of being a role model — something Cruz claims to embrace — leading your followers in such a negatively emotionally-charged way is counter-productive to everything he's preached in the past.

In this country, all men and women have the right to be judged by their peers and are deemed innocent until proven guilty. And after much deliberation, a jury of six women (five of them Mother's) decided that, based on the evidence presented and the laws in Florida as they are written, that Zimmerman was not guilty of second-degree murder or manslaughter.

http://www.sportsmedia101.com/newyorkgiants/2013/07/14/new-york-giants-victor-cruz-tweets-that-hood-with-catch-up-to-george-zimmerman/
props to victor cruz.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2013, 09:16:26 AM »
Hey let's turn a Hispanic dude in to a white guy because a white racial attack on a black guy makes for a much more irresistible newsworthy story

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2013, 09:32:55 AM »

props to victor cruz.

you cant handle the truth, CM.

dont cry
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2013, 09:37:58 AM »
Some of you are staunchly hypocritical it seems.
If one black dude got into a fight with annother black dude and the one black dude was mashing the others head into the ground and in the ensuing fight the other in desperation popped the other and killed him. You would say "that nigger got what was coming to him". Yet replace black, with well kind of half white and you decry these very same actions and insist that defending ones self is evil. If said half white man had not had his gun with him and had been beaten to death, you would have shrugged your shoulders and said that the fool should not have pursued him.
So it leads me to conclude that you are either totally seduced by moronic pictures of a child and depict the death of a child or you are closet racists.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:40:24 AM by virtuoso »

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2013, 09:42:14 AM »
Hey let's turn a Hispanic dude in to a white guy because a white racial attack on a black guy makes for a much more irresistible newsworthy story
He is half German.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2013, 09:45:22 AM »
Some of you are staunchly hypocritical it seems.
If one black dude got into a fight with annother black dude and the one black dude was mashing the others head into the ground and in the ensuing fight the other in desperation popped the other and killed him. You would say "that nigger got what was coming to him". Yet replace black, with well kind of half white and you decry these very same actions and insist that defending ones self is evil. If said half white man had not had his gun with him and had been beaten to death, you would have shrugged your shoulders and said that the fool should not have pursued him.
So it leads me to conclude that you are either totally seduced by moronic pictures of a child and depict the death of a child or you are closet racists.

these folks on here and dumbasses in the real world cant comprehend that because of the bolded part, and thats all there is to it.  plus it makes them feel good to play victim, i think.

if this was a white guy and another white guy, i'd say the same thing im saying now - you have the right to defend yourself if youre being beaten up or life is in serious danger, and no getting "followed" by someone doesnt give you the right to commit a felony assault on someone which is what treyvon did.  facts.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2013, 09:48:20 AM »
He is half German.

oh shit, how did the media not pick up on this white nazi hispanic angle, it wouldve been all the rage for dumbasses and racists everywhere to run with

rappers and dipshit athletes wouldve understood it too, cause its simple ya know, "white" and "nazi" are pretty close anyway, plus you add "black 9 yr old child on his way to find rainbows and lollipops" and its obviously a hate crime

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2013, 10:04:01 AM »

props to victor cruz.

you cant handle the truth, CM.

dont cry
the truth is I don't know whether I should laugh at you or pray for you. you just remember this: god will take care of zimmerman better than any street justice ever could...I wanna see your responses when he's dealt the hand he's dealt when his time come.

Remedy360

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2013, 10:08:04 AM »
What got me was that there was audio of the law telling dude not to go after him and he did it anyways. Regardless, there's much more important shit going on and this is just another case for people to complain about that pretend to care/have an idea about what's going on.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2013, 10:24:34 AM »
Y'all heard about the white kid who got jumped and burned to death by two black kids? Nope because the media didn't push that story forward.

There's hundreds of murders everyday and one gets national coverage for no reason? But you don't suspect anything of it?

Plus this nigga is Puerto Rican they turned white lmao. 

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2013, 08:24:10 PM »
It's not a race thing, it's about privilege. OJ got off because it's about privilege. This case is everything to do with a shitty prosecution and a child that many don't mind seeing dead.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2013, 09:04:16 PM »
THE PROSECUTION WAS PRETTY DAMN HORRIBLE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2013, 09:56:46 PM »
THE PROSECUTION WAS PRETTY DAMN HORRIBLE