Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7780 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #150 on: July 18, 2013, 12:58:50 AM »

NO EVIDENCE AGAINST ZIMMERMAN?? HE KILLED SOME1!!....WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO THEY NEED? U KILL SOME1, U GO TO JAIL- SIMPLE AS THAT.

So should Snoop and his bodyguard be in jail then?

just his bodyguard.

Snoop drove the vehicle.  And they weren't tried seperate like that.  They were both charged with the same murder and had the same lawyers and everything.  It was openly stated by their defense that they both contributed to the same murder in the same way, their defense didn't argue that.... their defense only argued that it was self-defense.   They won the case for both individuals on the grounds of self-defense.

According to his first book, snoop was inside his apartment in long beach.  ::)

did u read the italian version or man up and read the english one?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #151 on: July 18, 2013, 01:23:30 AM »
HERES WHAT COMMON SENSE TELLS ME

1.ZIMMERMAN WAS STALKING TRAYVON
2.ZIMMERMAN CAUGHT UP WIT TRAYVON
3.TRAYVON ASKED HIM "U GOT A PROBLEM HOMIE?"
4.ZIMMERMAN PULLED OUT THE GUN AND POINTED IT AT HIM
5.TRAYVON TACKLED ZIMMERMAN IN FEAR OF HIS LIFE AND GOT KILLED

IF U HAD A GUN ON U AND SOME1 WAS APPROACHING U WHO U THOUGHT WAS A THREAT, WOULD U WAIT UNTIL THEY PUNCHED U TO PULL THE GUN OUT? IT'S COMMON SENSE, REALLY

It makes sense in this aspect. It's very hard to pull out a gun from your holster when you are on your back and getting pounded to the ground. Also, there is a slight sound of cocking the gun, which if someone cocks a gun it usually means you have time to cock the gun. Hard to do all of that well someone is pounding you to the ground.

what would zimmerman be stalking someone he didn't know?

Why do you want to talk to a pretty girl you don't know? Because something about their looks draws you to them. Zimmerman didn't know Martin, thought he was a thief because black people have been robbing homes and figured he was the guy. After all, they all get away and on his night they weren't.

lol jesus christ mdogg, new lows for you

have you ever taken a critical thinking class?

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #152 on: July 18, 2013, 01:57:09 AM »
funny how black people were happy when OJ was innocent

but mad when this hispanic guy is found innocent

okay i'm just playin  ;D
that was a child hack. do you have kids ?

a child (17 years old) who was doing drugs and was suspended from school, maybe his parents should pay more attention what he was doing

LOL SO HE DESERVED TO DIE? SMFH

where did i said that? im just pointing out that he was not a saint u making him
and why do u think he deserves to die? (ur words)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2013, 02:03:04 AM »

According to his first book, snoop was inside his apartment in long beach.  ::)

As far as I know Snoop only has one auto-biography out and that is The Doggfather that came out in 1999.  I read that book as soon as it came out and he goes into great detail about the murder.  I don't know what the hell you were reading but he never says he was inside his apartment, lmao... he tells the story exactly how it happened, he was driving the car and they rolled up on side of a rival gang member and blasted him.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #154 on: July 18, 2013, 02:04:42 AM »
DONT GIVE A FUCK, AN EXPERT WHO IS 99% ACCURATE IN VOICE DETECTION ANALYZED IT AND SAID IT WAS TRAYVON....AND A WITNESS ON TV JUST SAID IT WAS TRAYVON AS WELL.

I REALLY DONT GET THE PEEPS ARGUIN FOR ZIMMERMAN... IT'S PRETTY SAD, REALLY.

luckily for zimmerman the judge give a fuck
no one arguing for zimmerman its just people like u are played by tv and emotions making this saint black child killed by devil white racist situations where is clear no one exactly knows what happened that night and people just making speculations and in this case ur faulty common sense 

Sccit

« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2013, 02:43:10 AM »
I AINT GOD, BUT WHATS HAPPENIN IS PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS 2 ME

dude BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA ZIMMERMAN

in this country U HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF if you think your life is in danger

dont know whats so hard to understand here

doesnt matter if "hes a child, do you have kids" classic material, thats you being played on your emotions by media

doesnt matter if "zimmerman killed someone" nik, see lines 1 and 2

you cant argue this based upon logic or law. 

SO IF SOME DUDE IS STALKIN ME AND PROVOKES A BEATDOWN, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHOOT ME? THATS WRONG, NO MATTER WHAT WAY U SLICE IT UP.

Sccit

« Reply #156 on: July 18, 2013, 02:45:53 AM »

NO EVIDENCE AGAINST ZIMMERMAN?? HE KILLED SOME1!!....WHAT MORE EVIDENCE DO THEY NEED? U KILL SOME1, U GO TO JAIL- SIMPLE AS THAT.

LOL U GUNA COMPARE A REAL GANG MEMBER IN PURSUIT OF DEATH TO SOME 17 YEAR OLD KID? WTF??

Sccit

« Reply #157 on: July 18, 2013, 02:46:53 AM »
funny how black people were happy when OJ was innocent

but mad when this hispanic guy is found innocent

okay i'm just playin  ;D

LOL NO ONE SYMPATHIZES WITH A CHEATING SLUT

using your logic, i can reply with "she was a woman, do you have a mother?"

see how that logic is faulty?

its all about context my friend

HOW IS THAT MY LOGIC? ELABORATE.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #158 on: July 18, 2013, 03:20:27 AM »
^^^^
she was a daughter to someone
so because she was cheating she deserves to die? than OJ should go to prison he did kill her

LOL U GUNA COMPARE A REAL GANG MEMBER IN PURSUIT OF DEATH TO SOME 17 YEAR OLD KID? WTF??

thats not the point. they get off free and according to ur logic they should go to prison too cuz they killed someone
u acting like everything is clear and he did not defend himself (as per verdict)   

SO IF SOME DUDE IS STALKIN ME AND PROVOKES A BEATDOWN, HE HAS THE RIGHT TO SHOOT ME? THATS WRONG, NO MATTER WHAT WAY U SLICE IT UP.

firslt he ws not stalking him just following (as per def there is big difference) and how did he provoke a beatdown? he could easily leave that place and go home ignoring zimmer (but well doing lean make u paranoid)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #159 on: July 18, 2013, 03:34:06 AM »

IN FLORIDA? YES

DONT MAKE IT RIGHT DOH. LAWS NEED TO BE CHANGED IN DAT FUCKED UP STATE.

IF THAT HAPPENED IN CALI HE WOULD BE ON DEF ROW BE NOW
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 12:29:25 PM by Rick Venom »
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
The 6 Decisions That Could Have Saved Trayvon Martin's Life
« Reply #160 on: July 18, 2013, 04:30:13 AM »
It's impossible to know whether it was Trayvon Martin or George Zimmerman who threw the first punch in the confrontation that ended Martin’s life. The jury apparently relied on that ambiguity to acquit Zimmerman of murdering Martin, because he said he killed the 17-year-old in self defense. But despite the confusion, there are plenty of facts that both sides can agree on. While Zimmerman may have been found not guilty, that doesn't mean he wasn't responsible. Trayvon Martin would be alive today, but for at least six decisions made or not made by Zimmerman and the state of Florida.

1. Zimmerman could have decided not to follow Martin.
For starters, George Zimmerman is not a law enforcement official trained in spotting suspicious or criminal behavior. Zimmerman told a 911 operator that Martin seemed suspicious and appeared to be "on drugs or something. It's raining and he’s just walking around, looking about." It was not 3 a.m. when Zimmerman spotted Martin. Rather, it was early evening, a time when people typically "walk around, looking about." Had Zimmerman simply gone about his business, we never would have heard about either of them.

2. Zimmerman could have listened to the 911 operator and not followed Martin.
Talking to an operator, Zimmerman complained, "These assholes, they always get away." He later narrated, "Shit, he's running.”

"Are you following him?" the operator asked.

Zimmerman confirmed he was. "Ok, we don't need you to do that," the operator told him. If Zimmerman had simply let Martin run away, he'd be alive today. Martin, it later emerged, found Zimmerman as deeply suspicious as Zimmerman found him. Only one of those judgments turned out to be correct.

3. If Zimmerman had not been secretly armed, he probably wouldn't have followed Martin.
Zimmerman knew that he had an advantage in any possible confrontation with a neighbor: He was concealing a weapon. If a fight started, and Zimmerman began losing, he could pull out the gun and shoot his opponent. The state of Florida allows Zimmerman to patrol his neighborhood armed, which emboldened him.

4. If Zimmerman's weapon had not been hidden, Martin probably would have dealt with him differently.
When a man follows another, tensions rise. One way or another, those tensions led to a physical confrontation. But if Florida law barred concealed carry, Martin would have been able to see that Zimmerman was armed. Zimmerman defenders suspect Martin threw the first punch. But even if that's true, would he have done so if he knew Zimmerman was carrying a loaded weapon?

5. Zimmerman could have been barred from carrying a weapon.
Zimmerman had a long history of violence, including a restraining order for domestic violence, felony charges of resisting arrest, and assaulting an officer (the charge was pled down to a misdemeanor and then closed; Zimmerman's dad was a magistrate at the time). He was bounced from a job as a bouncer for being too aggressive with patrons, the New York Daily News reported. And a family member accused him of a pattern of sexual molestation. He wasn't convicted of any felony charges, which could have barred him from a gun license, but in some societies, people would determine that such a history makes someone less than an ideal candidate for the right to carry around a hidden loaded weapon.

6. Zimmerman could have not shot and killed Martin.
Regardless of who threw the first punch, a series of aggressive decisions by Zimmerman led toward the fight that broke out. Zimmerman therefore bears some responsibility for the altercation. If one starts a fight and loses, the result is generally a bloody nose, a fat lip, a black eye, a concussion or even a broken bone. That's the price one pays for getting into a fight, and it tends to be a deterrent to starting a fight. Zimmerman could have chosen to take his lumps and rethink the decisions he had made that landed him where he was. Instead, he pulled out his gun, squeezed the trigger and killed Trayvon Martin.

Of course, there's a seventh decision that could have been made that night -- Trayvon Martin could have chosen to not defend himself.

It's important to note that the jury's verdict sends a message to anyone confronted or pursued by another man: If you engage the confrontation, even an act of self defense could be used as justification to shoot and kill you. What led up to the confrontation in the Martin-Zimmerman case was ruled irrelevant; only Zimmerman's state of mind at the time he shot him was to be taken into account by the jury. That doesn't leave someone being followed through their neighborhood many options other than fighting back.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
Re: The 6 Decisions That Could Have Saved Trayvon Martin's Life
« Reply #161 on: July 18, 2013, 06:02:39 AM »
Both of them were assholes, and one was surely going to get their ass beat or killed. Both happened on that same day

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #162 on: July 18, 2013, 06:02:56 AM »
2 assholes came head to head. 1 is dead!!! Case closed. I hate how people feel they need to pick a side to be on. There are no sides. Both were assholes.

Zimmerman's "I'm the man" portrayal is one where he felt the need to be empowered and have authority and control over people - Which explains his choice in bouncing at nightclubs. It explains his need to "help" the community when in fact it wasn't to help "them" but rather to feed his ego and to create a community reliance upon him in order for them to depend on him for certain things, education, safety whatever! People set up charities for this reason all the time - To appear invaluable, to get respect and to have this dominance once these programs are set up. They wield the power once it's all in place. People like this are jobsworth and an irritation to society. You know the types - The ones to take up management and supervisor jobs just to be in 'control' over others. & it only certify's my opinion on that last day where it is apparent that he is "community watch man"  ::) and then is trying to act like a police man, and is even told by police not to carry out the actions he went ahead and done anyway, which was to pursue Martin and play this "big man" character!!!

Martin's "I'm the man" portrayal is one of this artificial Hip Hop "swag" generation that's almost cringing to watch, like the dude on here with his signature filled with his trap garbage. Getting into fights, bragging about fights and beating people in fights is not an individual who is a "nice guy". Posing like a wannabe gangster and trying to intimidate people over the internet too. Would he have eventually led to killing more than 1 innocent person in the near future to solidify this portrayal of a big man? Who knows. But people like this are also an irritation. "Yo mane, I'm gettin ma muny" and trying to "act" like a bad ass is just as devastating as being a badass. We know they aren't being truthful when all of Martins pictures are ones of when he was younger. There are a lot more they could get, but they want to try and divide again.

Divide opens up the door to debate and law changes that they likely had in mind before the incident but use this as a catalyst for change (usually for the worst) to disarm the American public
« Last Edit: July 18, 2013, 06:06:37 AM by Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1 »

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #163 on: July 18, 2013, 09:44:45 AM »
I AINT GOD, BUT WHATS HAPPENIN IS PRETTY DAMN OBVIOUS 2 ME

dude BEAT THE FUCK OUTTA ZIMMERMAN

in this country U HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEFEND YOURSELF if you think your life is in danger

dont know whats so hard to understand here

doesnt matter if "hes a child, do you have kids" classic material, thats you being played on your emotions by media

doesnt matter if "zimmerman killed someone" nik, see lines 1 and 2

you cant argue this based upon logic or law. 

the law dont see it that way (and common sense), u cant just beat someone down because u think theyre following u

evidence points to trayvon attacking zimmerman (eyewitness, injuries) and zimmerman shooting him - anything else is just yall being played by the media and racists in our country tryna stoke racial unrest.  dont fall for it.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #164 on: July 18, 2013, 12:28:49 PM »
NIGGAS ALL WANNA BE MLK ERY 10 YEARS BUT RIGHT NOW DEY LOOKIN FOOLISH.

LOL WE GOT LIKE 5 NEW SELF PROCLAMMED 'CIVIL RITE LEADERS' NOW N SHIT. ITS GETTIN RIDIC YO.

AND DAT PRESHOUS BIG MOUF BITCH WHO WAS ON TRIAL CUZ SHE ANSWERED A FONE CALL AND CANT EVEN READ BE GETTIN FULL RIDES TO UNIVERSITIES? NIGGAS IS WILIN B.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!