Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7783 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2013, 01:14:16 PM »
I see a lot of false and insensitive shit bein' said in this thread that boy lost his life because Zimmerman acted in ignorance and not self defense and his parents lost a son. picture your kid(s) or yourself bein' murdered. would you think you or your child's killer would be justified then ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2013, 01:19:51 PM »
you guys are all gay.

...and for the last time i DONT look like zimmerman  ;D ;D ;D

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2013, 01:32:53 PM »
It's not as cut and dry as you put it out to be. If it was that cut and dry, Trayvon Martin would have done something to put him on death row. Was George Zimmerman's life in danger, NO. I've been in many fights, looked the same way. Did Trayvon reach for the gun, NO. DNA evidence came up that there was no DNA of Trayvon on the gun or holster. If you are on top of someone, do you fly across the lawn when shot, not if the gun is only a 9mm. Also, Zimmerman claimed he laid Martin on his belly, when it's obvious Martin was on his back. Also, what is weird is there is no blood on the front of Martin's body. Had Martin been shot on top of Zimmerman, then blood would rush down, to Martin's chest. The blood must have rushed to the back. Now I personally have no problems believing Martin was on top because Martin being on his back is also consistent with Zimmerman turning Martin over so he can crawl from underneath. But if Martin was on top, he'd have been shot facing down and would have fallen on top of Zimmerman, causing the blood to rush to his chest area therefore making his hoodie bloody. A 9mm is NOT going to make Martin fly backwards.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2013, 01:44:23 PM »
It's not a fight if the one guy has barely a mark on him and the other has lacerations on his head, how many more blows like that do you think the head can withstand?

Pull another one M Dogg, a fight gives the notion of some kind of to and fro, what has been described was not a fight, it was a brutal unrelenting beating.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2013, 01:51:11 PM »
I see a lot of false and insensitive shit bein' said in this thread that boy lost his life because Zimmerman acted in ignorance and not self defense and his parents lost a son. picture your kid(s) or yourself bein' murdered. would you think you or your child's killer would be justified then ?

What false shit?  Be specific.

Insensitive?  The truth is often inconvenient, but I am open to hearing your retort to what myself and others have clearly said about this case here in this thread.

If it was my child?  I hope i wouldve taught him enough sense to not put himself in the position that trayvon did.  trayvon couldve left just as easily as zimmerman.  zimmerman was doing his job and trayvon picked a petty fight over it.  and he lost his life.  he probably thought fighting was cool and a good way to release stress, like a lot of immature people do, and he paid the ultimate price for it.

but, i digress.

again, please feel free to point out what was false about anything ive said, or anyone else you are so obviously calling a liar here.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2013, 02:31:52 PM »
It's not a fight if the one guy has barely a mark on him and the other has lacerations on his head, how many more blows like that do you think the head can withstand?

Pull another one M Dogg, a fight gives the notion of some kind of to and fro, what has been described was not a fight, it was a brutal unrelenting beating.

Brutal? Really, ever been in a fight? I've won fights and looked as bad as Zimmerman. Dude got his ass kicked, does that mean Martin deserved to die? Because he can win a fight?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2013, 02:32:53 PM »

Insensitive?  The truth is often inconvenient, but I am open to hearing your retort to what myself and others have clearly said about this case here in this thread.

If it was my child?  I hope i wouldve taught him enough sense to not put himself in the position that trayvon did.  trayvon couldve left just as easily as zimmerman.  zimmerman was doing his job and trayvon picked a petty fight over it.  and he lost his life.  he probably thought fighting was cool and a good way to release stress, like a lot of immature people do, and he paid the ultimate price for it.

but, i digress.

again, please feel free to point out what was false about anything ive said, or anyone else you are so obviously calling a liar here.

Exactly my point, people think that people of color always need to be non violent.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2013, 02:50:20 PM »

but, i digress.

Exactly my point, people think that people of color always need to be non violent.

Cant tell if youre a troll or legitimately dont get it.

If youre "the innocent scared child" you gtf outta there especially when youre next to your destination.

If you have the mindset of a thug or tough guy, you start a physical fight.

Race has nothing to do with it until people like you interject it.

Get off the media talking points, man, seriously.  It makes you look dumb.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2013, 02:54:13 PM »

Brutal? Really, ever been in a fight? I've won fights and looked as bad as Zimmerman. Dude got his ass kicked, does that mean Martin deserved to die? Because he can win a fight?

1.  All that forensic stuff you brought up, how much of it was introduced into court?

2.  If youre getting youre head beat into the ground literally and face broken literally (facts) then you dont think its a reasonable assumption to believe the guy beating the fuck outta you isnt gonna stop until youre dead or unconscious?   

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2013, 03:03:00 PM »

but, i digress.

Cant tell if youre a troll or legitimately dont get it.

If youre "the innocent scared child" you gtf outta there especially when youre next to your destination.

If you have the mindset of a thug or tough guy, you start a physical fight.

Race has nothing to do with it until people like you interject it.

Get off the media talking points, man, seriously.  It makes you look dumb.

Race has nothing to do with it, it's all about privilege, and not white privilege because Zimmerman is brown. But the public for some reason feels Martin deserved to die because he didn't act like a scared kid. That's wrong.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2013, 03:05:37 PM »

1.  All that forensic stuff you brought up, how much of it was introduced into court?

2.  If youre getting youre head beat into the ground literally and face broken literally (facts) then you dont think its a reasonable assumption to believe the guy beating the fuck outta you isnt gonna stop until youre dead or unconscious?   

1. Hardly any, which is why MANY law experiences feel the prosecution sucked. The jury did nothing wrong, the courts did nothing wrong.

2. Those aren't facts. Zimmerman's head wasn't close to concrete and he could have verbally said, "I give up."

Ma Sai Ya

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2013, 03:26:59 PM »
I dont see how it was immature for someone to defend themselves when a person approaches them after profiling them as a 'hood' or 'thug' and initiates an altercation. This never happens if Zimmerman doesnt follow this kid. If you are on neighborhood watch, u watch out for crimes, not fir anyone walking down the street, what after a certain time in the night u cant walk down the street?

And what else was Trayvon suppose to do, run away? U run away, it makes it look like u did something wrong and he obviously didnt so he 'stood his ground' like the defense claims Zimmerman did, except Zimmerman had to use a gun

Typical..

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2013, 03:58:24 PM »

You are so full of it M Dogg, Zimmerman was screaming for help, at ANY time Trayvon had "won" the fight, could have left his beaten ass on the floor and ran, he reached for his gun in desperation no doubt, in fear of his life.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2013, 04:20:38 PM »
some interesting information about both of them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF-Ax5E8EJc&feature=youtu.be

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2013, 04:23:29 PM »
One, we don't know if Martin let up, and two, evidence proved Martin didn't reach for Zimmerman's gun.