Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7786 times)

Fraxxx

Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2013, 08:40:56 AM »

Of course, the verdict for Zimmerman must be not guilty if they can't prove the opposite. But you gotta be a nutjob if you're following around "suspicious" people with a gun on you when the cops told you not to. And no matter what Trayvon Martin might have done on another occasion, he is dead and Zimmerman has to go through all this shit right now (including having taken a life!) just because he's a pathetic wannabe.

I don't even care if shooting in that situation was  justified, it very well might have been. But the mindstate you gotta be in to act like he did beforehand is scary. That people don't find it strange/suspect, that he was running around with a gun playing police, that is scary.

I was with you the whole time Fraxxx until you said "running around with a gun playing police", because he's a neighborhood watch, that's his job.

What bothers me with this case is how people blew up this minor incident. Of course it's sad and all, but it happens everyday everywhere. Just because the media blew this up you have people crying, devastated and shit when they don't know what happened for sure (they're just "assuming") and that doesn't affect their lives in the slightest, you have shit 10x more important happening everyday, likely to affect everybody's lives in a much worse way and yet people are yelling "justice for trayvon". In the end two lives are ruined because of this bs, Trayvon Martin's and Zimmerman's. The only thing we know for sure is that he did kill Trayvon but there are things we'll never know. But Zimmerman's life is already ruined, too.

I don't know all the specifics in this case but getting away with killing someone without a conviction seems rather strange to me. He should at least have been charged with manslaughter and sentenced to prison because there's one thing for sure, he did kill Trayvon Martin.

I lost a lot of respect for a lot of people, including some of my favorite's rappers.

No, that's not his job. I know what you mean but that's exactly what I'm saying. Why do you gotta have a gun when your job is to report certain suspicious incidents to the police? Seeing how the whole thing went so wrong, I'd say he didn't handled the situation like he was supposed to.

As to why everybody is getting so emotional about that case... I said the same regarding the political discourse in the U.S., it seems like people have forgotten how to discuss anything in a factual, adult manner. Everything gets so ridiculously sensationalized and for some reason to many people that appears like the normal way to handle any disagreement.

The poor educational system for sure ain't helping. The U.S. is only the spearhead, though, Germany is taking the same route. I don't know about other European countries.

Edit: Regarding your last point: He's simply innocent until proven guilt. There's no witness that could discount Z's claim that his life was in danger and he had to shoot.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 08:49:36 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2013, 10:28:07 AM »
SO INFINITE, U THINK ZIMMERMAN WAS RIGHT IN KILLING DUDE?

I don't know.

My opinion is that we have courts for a reason, so that people don't just get lynched by an angry mob in an emotional frenzy.  You have a jury that divorces themselves from emotions, and sits and looks at the facts and evidence regarding the case.  Then, they only send a person to prison if the prosecution can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that they committed murder.  I trust the judgement of the jurors in this case more than my own judgement as they were there and saw the evidence and they know more about the case then I do.

LOL IF U BELIEVE IN THE COURT SYSTEM, THEN U HAVE ANOTHER THING COMIN

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2013, 10:31:03 AM »

I personally think zimmerman pulled the gun out right when trayvon asked him if he had a problem .

True, didn't think of that.

IT'S COMMON SENSE IN A WAY...IF U HAD A GAT AND SOME DUDE APPROACHED U LIKE HE WAS GUNA FUCK U UP SAYIN "U GOT A PROBLEM NOW HOMIE?", U'D PULL THAT SHIT RIGHT AWAY.

ZIMMERMAN WAS A PIECE OF SHIT WANNABE PIG AND HAD NO BUSINESS DOIN WHAT HE WAS DOIN, THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2013, 10:34:09 AM »
I don't know all the specifics in this case but getting away with killing someone without a conviction seems rather strange to me. He should at least have been charged with manslaughter and sentenced to prison because there's one thing for sure, he did kill Trayvon Martin.

YUP...U KILL SOME1, U GO TO JAIL. SIMPLE AS THAT.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2013, 10:45:07 AM »

I personally think zimmerman pulled the gun out right when trayvon asked him if he had a problem .

IT'S COMMON SENSE IN A WAY...IF U HAD A GAT AND SOME DUDE APPROACHED U LIKE HE WAS GUNA FUCK U UP SAYIN "U GOT A PROBLEM NOW HOMIE?", U'D PULL THAT SHIT RIGHT AWAY.

ZIMMERMAN WAS A PIECE OF SHIT WANNABE PIG AND HAD NO BUSINESS DOIN WHAT HE WAS DOIN, THATS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

God damn, I can't even agree with NIK on the Lakers and we are both fans. Now I agree with this. Is the world going to end?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2013, 12:53:05 PM »
Meanwhile in Washington while you guys waste your time talking about a murder, the same as the other thousand everyday.....

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2013/07/02/15/32/1bGOlG.So.56.pdf

They got you again.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2013, 01:29:29 PM »
    +
TWZ Radio - Talk Tuesday
http://tobtr.com/s/4999839
Bringing A.M. to the P.M.

Your Source for Current Events, Life Style, Sports and Entertainment!!!

Call in number (310) 861-2335
"Bring your opinion, but you better come strong!"

Hosted by
A.M. Medina
Sammy Stugotz
Nicky Stugotz

And We're Back!!!

A.m. Medina - George Zimmerman Not Guilty!!! There is justice in this world!!!

Trayvon and George... The conclusion tonight on Talk Tuesday!!!
Sponsored by Cutthechecc Entertainment
& The Sky Walker Health Group

Shows are on Every Tuesday @

5pm-7pm PST
7pm-9pm CST
8pm-10pm EST

Facebook TWZ- Talk Tuesday
www.TWZradio.com

Call-in #
(310) 861-2335

Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2013, 01:58:34 PM »
Meanwhile in Washington while you guys waste your time talking about a murder, the same as the other thousand everyday.....

http://media.miamiherald.com/smedia/2013/07/02/15/32/1bGOlG.So.56.pdf

They got you again.

WASTING TIME IS MORE ENTERTAINING

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2013, 04:04:30 PM »

and the he self inflicted wounds on his head  - year right  ::) ::) and he was doing his job as a Neighborhood watch especially that there was series of burglaries in the community 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2013, 04:40:48 PM »

and the he self inflicted wounds on his head  - year right  ::) ::) and he was doing his job as a Neighborhood watch especially that there was series of burglaries in the community 
if he was really doin' his job as a neighborhood watch there wouldn't have been a series of burglaries.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2013, 04:46:29 PM »

if he was really doin' his job as a neighborhood watch there wouldn't have been a series of burglaries.

this is the most retarded statement i read
so u saying that if for example police was doing their jobs there would be not bank robberies  ::)
so far no one cant see the future or be everywhere

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2013, 04:55:58 PM »

so u saying that if for example police was doing their jobs there would be not bank robberies  ::)
his job was neighborhood watch correct ? the police may not be able to catch all the bank robbers but a couple of them gonna get caught u idiot not all bank robbers get away easily.  if there were a series of burglaries and no one was caught at any time what fuckin' good does the neighborhood watch do ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2013, 05:02:29 PM »

his job was neighborhood watch correct ? the police may not be able to catch all the bank robbers but a couple of them gonna get caught u idiot not all bank robbers get away easily.  if there were a series of burglaries and no one was caught at any time what fuckin' good does the neighborhood watch do ?

yes becuase NW is trained in surveillance and investigating.  ::)
they are amateurs who volunteer to watch neighborhood as simple as that

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #103 on: July 16, 2013, 08:20:13 PM »

the court system is certainly not a perfect system but what is better?  It's certainly better than an angry mob of people running around killing people or like what they have in Egypt where everyone floods the streets everyday to protest every event throwing molotov cocktails or other places in the world where there is gang warfare, or tribal warfare, or rule by warlords.

My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

« Reply #104 on: July 16, 2013, 10:01:31 PM »

the court system is certainly not a perfect system but what is better?  It's certainly better than an angry mob of people running around killing people or like what they have in Egypt where everyone floods the streets everyday to protest every event throwing molotov cocktails or other places in the world where there is gang warfare, or tribal warfare, or rule by warlords.

It's all relative of course, could it be worse? Absolutely, but still incredibly flawed in its own respect, people have every right to be enraged, and I'm speaking in general outside of the Trayvon case.