Author Topic: All Things Trayvon Martin  (Read 7956 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Re: All Things Trayvon Martin
« Reply #270 on: July 25, 2013, 04:53:41 PM »
Some fools in here seem a little bitter. And even if it was a bad idea merging the threads, what makes the average member not want to participate is the stupid ass childish hating. Lighten up a little.

Maybe you should lighten up? Have you missed where almighty mdogg flexes his emuscle telling people he will make them a distant memory with his unstoppable admin banning powers? Come on bruh.

I personally don't care about merging threads, it's way less offensive than him deleting posts an thinking being an admin on this site should earn him respect.

Plus he's one of the worst mindless tv worshipping zombies here. He's gotta be called out. He's been a condescending fuckass to anyone who doesn't buy the official narrative of anything for years. Real talk.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #271 on: July 25, 2013, 05:52:36 PM »
Why merge the threads at TOT.  I mean.. I'm a loyal supporter of MDogg, but yo... it's not likely the forum is over-flooded with threads.  These forum actually needs more threads and more activity, not a consolidation.

EVERY1 ALREADY KNOWS...MDOGG IS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT HE'S LENIENT AND MAKES A GREAT MOD, BUT THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE'S PULLED SOME SHIT LIKE THIS.

word.. I think he just gets bored and feels he doesn't get to do enough with his mod powers.   Same thing happens in government, politicians get bored and start sticking their noses in places where it doesn't belong, from prostitution, to drugs, to even Major League baseball (John McCain steroids charade).   Don't forget MDogg is a big government liberal. 

Love you though MDogg  8)
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #272 on: July 25, 2013, 08:51:44 PM »
"Look at me. My name is Shyza Boy. im from europe so im automatically better than you. i dont have a ball sack so i randomly appear in threads to condemn and put down people's discussions and call them immature........but i post on a forum about the most violet, derogatory, immature music known to modern man.

im still better than u tho"

Thanks for the translation, that's exactly what I meant! I can't even remember where you picked up that Shyza Boy, still funny, though. :D
dont gimmie that passive agressive shit. i know ur one of the 1st muhfuckas to run n cry to the mods because somebody is being too real for your fake ass life.

keep sucking mod ass tho even if they fuckin shit up. you'll never be mod in a million years because you got too much bitch in ya blood shyza boy.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #273 on: July 26, 2013, 10:58:34 AM »
I WANT A THREAD CALLED ALL THINGS DUBCC

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #274 on: July 26, 2013, 12:02:08 PM »
i want the total combined content of everything on this site in one goddamn thread lmao

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #275 on: July 26, 2013, 12:02:54 PM »
...or each post in every thread needs to be made into its own thread...either will be fine, thanks.

love always

KP

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #276 on: July 26, 2013, 12:20:48 PM »
dont give old man marty any ideas.

he aint been around lately. either he got shook from the backlash or he's watchin his grandkids.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sccit

« Reply #277 on: July 26, 2013, 01:36:36 PM »
lol

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #278 on: July 27, 2013, 07:48:35 PM »
About to abuse my mod powers and enforce rules of the board. Just a warning man.

why are you threatening NIK like that???

LOL... he is a threat to my power.

only if the subject is about Kobe or Howard

Or anything else. Maybe you haven't notice for many, many years, NIK and I really don't like each other. We are cool now. But for the longest time, I had to stop myself from driving to San Bernardino to The Valley and finding him and kicking his ass.
u aint kickin nobodys ass, grandpa. fuckouttahere wit dat shit.

now do your fuckin job and split those threads back up you complete waste of skin.

Nope, you can start a new thread though. If it thrives, I'll leave it be.

if it thrives?  lmao.  u think folks on here dnt knw u dont just use your modding powers to fuck with posters u dnt like?  completely transparent unlike ur boy obozo.  if youre going to start judging threads on "if it thrives" or not then maybe u can get rid of some of the "hey does anyone think that suge couldve been president if 2pac didnt die?" threads.  u know, like do your job and stop getting aggy at trolls.  its just the internet breh. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup