Author Topic: Itz been a long time since i seen...  (Read 207 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Itz been a long time since i seen...
« on: March 13, 2003, 02:46:53 AM »
Shaq get his shit sent like that...damn....Ben Wallace took off on him. The Lakers better get their act together in this playoff run, they arent mentally in it.

Skindiana bon3z

Re:Itz been a long time since i seen...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 02:20:59 PM »
yeah i know...dam they better get on a winning streak....dam ben stuffed his sht...

peace

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 05:16:22 PM »
Big fuckin deal...Lakers lost 2 games in a row...Everyone makes it seem like that's horrible or something...They just came off a long ass winning streak...You can't expect 'em to win every game...PeACe

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2003, 12:02:58 AM »
Big fuckin deal...Lakers lost 2 games in a row...Everyone makes it seem like that's horrible or something...They just came off a long ass winning streak...You can't expect 'em to win every game...PeACe

true but i mean they lost to chicago again...LMAO....whats up with that...I know they can't win every game but at least be a little consistent in the game....they got killed both times i believe...

peace

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2003, 12:12:55 AM »
my thing is, this is bigger then just one or two games. Look how they lost to Detroit. They werent even competitive. I mean, i wouldnt say this..if i thought they were just a shitty team. But i dont think Detroit is a better team then the Lakers....and they made the Lakers look like a team who just gave up. If they dont get their heads together...their out in the first round.

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2003, 12:17:27 AM »
my thing is, this is bigger then just one or two games. Look how they lost to Detroit. They werent even competitive. I mean, i wouldnt say this..if i thought they were just a shitty team. But i dont think Detroit is a better team then the Lakers....and they made the Lakers look like a team who just gave up. If they dont get their heads together...their out in the first round.

I agree...sometimes they go from great to shitty...like they don't play together so if they continue the way they did last 2 games they out the first round like you said....They are starting to look like how they did in the start of the season...

peace

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2003, 04:40:48 PM »
dont worry about them losing a few games boyz.....geez its not like theyre gonna drop down to dead last

kick ass album

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2003, 08:44:44 PM »
theyre gonna drop down to dead last

Mark that! Tha Answer jus made tha best prediction of the season!  ;D

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2003, 08:47:55 PM »
since i live in san antonio

GO SPURS GO

and fuckin a, me and my dad just saw tim duncan's house here in SAtown, the bitch is a castle, bout 4 layers of rock with a winding street up to the garage surrounded by pine trees right across from my neighborhood!

them fools make so much they runnin out of ways to spend it
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2003, 08:55:24 PM »
since i live in san antonio

GO SPURS GO

and fuckin a, me and my dad just saw tim duncan's house here in SAtown, the bitch is a castle, bout 4 layers of rock with a winding street up to the garage surrounded by pine trees right across from my neighborhood!

them fools make so much they runnin out of ways to spend it

^^Thank GOD!!!! Anotha Spurs fan! Finally, sum sense to the forum!  ;D