Author Topic: Dwight Howard talks about Houston and the turmoil in L.A.  (Read 976 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dwight Howard talks about Houston and the turmoil in L.A.
« on: July 14, 2013, 03:54:41 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/F1YLeQMBFGE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/F1YLeQMBFGE</a>

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Dwight Howard talks about Houston and the turmoil in L.A.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 03:45:16 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IVCFj57Kf6Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IVCFj57Kf6Y</a>

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 01:39:07 PM »
LOL COWARD SHIT

Citizen-Y

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 03:31:25 PM »
Lakers just losing their luster.  Can't retain free agents.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 04:08:40 PM »

a once proud franchise...now they aren't even as valuable as the Dodgers!  i was shocked to hear that.  of course my Yankees are still the #1 most valued North American sporting team  8)

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 05:40:10 PM »

I'd go more in the direction of Howard being an anomaly.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 06:39:28 PM »

Yup

Citizen-Y

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 07:02:01 PM »
The bright lights couldn't outshine the fact that the Lakers are a mess both front office and roster.  They tried to sell Dwight on 2014 just like the Mavs did, the Rockets sold him on now.

Maybe little Buss will give the keys to the kingdom to his sister, then the franchise can bounce back.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 07:12:47 PM »
LOL YOU GUYS JUST PAID 88 MILL TO DWIGHT HOWARD FOR 4 YEARS!! QUIT ACTIN LIKE U JUST WON THE LOTTERY. IF HE DOESNT PRODUCE A RING WITHIN THOSE 4 YEARS, THAT COULD GO DOWN AS THE WORST SIGNING IN SPORTS HISTORY. THERE ARE A LOT OF PLAYERS OUT THERE THAT WOULDA COMPLIMENTED HARDEN BETTER FOR MUCH CHEAPER.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2013, 07:15:36 PM »
LOL YOU GUYS JUST PAID 88 MILL TO DWIGHT HOWARD FOR 4 YEARS!! QUIT ACTIN LIKE U JUST WON THE LOTTERY. IF HE DOESNT PRODUCE A RING WITHIN THOSE 4 YEARS, THAT COULD GO DOWN AS THE WORST SIGNING IN SPORTS HISTORY. THERE ARE A LOT OF PLAYERS OUT THERE THAT WOULDA COMPLIMENTED HARDEN BETTER FOR MUCH CHEAPER.

lakers or rockets, who wins more games next year?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 07:34:02 PM »

Yup

yeah he is

he took a shot at forcing the trade to LA in the first place thinking he could be like lebron going to miami and that obviously didnt work out so he bounced

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 07:51:36 PM »
The bright lights couldn't outshine the fact that the Lakers are a mess both front office and roster.  They tried to sell Dwight on 2014 just like the Mavs did, the Rockets sold him on now.

Maybe little Buss will give the keys to the kingdom to his sister, then the franchise can bounce back.

I was happy to see Harden play so well last year, so I'm disappointed that Howard is joining him. Don't think I could ever root for that guy after how much of a bitch he's been the last few years.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 07:56:33 PM »

I was happy to see Harden play so well last year, so I'm disappointed that Howard is joining him. Don't think I could ever root for that guy after how much of a bitch he's been the last few years.

I like Howard for leaving LA and not being scared

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 08:13:48 PM »
But what's there to be scared about?  He's not gonna get jumped or get shit thrown at him... he might just get booed, which happens already when certain players and/or certain teams are in the building.  It's not like Lebron was terrified of playing away games against the Cavs when he signed with the Heat.

Remedy360

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 08:22:51 PM »

I like Howard for leaving LA and not being scared

Surprise of the century.