Author Topic: How long do you think before this gets out of hand.  (Read 514 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
How long do you think before this gets out of hand.
« on: July 14, 2013, 08:38:19 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2013/07/14/Report-Israeli-Sub-Knocked-out-Russian-Missiles-in-Syria

As i said before I am quite surprised that Syria still stands (only because of Russia.)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: How long do you think before this gets out of hand.
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 01:29:40 PM »

This is why the media is lourding it over Snowden, it's the great distraction from whatever evil plans are being set up in Syria in my opinion.
How long? within 12 months I fear that there will be another false flag which leads to a mass war in Syria or perhaps Syria responds to these acts of war.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 11:02:46 PM »

This is why the media is lourding it over Snowden, it's the great distraction from whatever evil plans are being set up in Syria in my opinion.
How long? within 12 months I fear that there will be another false flag which leads to a mass war in Syria or perhaps Syria responds to these acts of war.

Naw cuzz... The US and Israel are not offering enough help to be a significant game changer in the conflict.  They are offering just enough support to the rebels to prolong the war indefinitely so that both sides bleed their resources.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 02:12:29 AM »

Naw cuzz... The US and Israel are not offering enough help to be a significant game changer in the conflict.  They are offering just enough support to the rebels to prolong the war indefinitely so that both sides bleed their resources.

That is indeed True... they weaken both.

But it was not the main objective, the main objective was 2 get Syria out of the way.

They tried three times already, 2 get an No-fly zone above Syria passed in the Security Council.
But in all three instances it was blocked by a DOUBLE VETO (one is enough) By China and Russia.

Remember a No-Fly zone... was passed in Libya. In within a few weeks khaddafi's army was bombed the living daylight out of it.

That is why I am surprised that Syria lasted this long.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 04:09:00 AM »
Russia is already rattling it's tail with unanounced war games.

http://rt.com/news/russia-war-games-far-east-084/