Author Topic: Where's the outrage when 15 blacks die everyday by other blacks in Chicago?  (Read 3772 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

15 black people die every day from murder in Chicago? WTF?!?! Where did you get that number?

During the period of 2003-2011, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders. (link)

4,265 murders X 0.75/9 years/365 days = 0.97 black people being murdered each day in Chicago. If 75% of the murders were committed by black people, thats 0.73 per day.

You are completely missing the point.

4th of July weekend there were 10 fatal shootings and 55 non-fatal shootings. Where is the outrage? Where are the protests? There is none, no media attention because it is black on black crime. The media, which is a propaganda arm of the govt, wants racial divide and therefore exploits a case where a guy who is half white (but looks 100% Hispanic and is indeed half Hispanic) kills a black person. It serves their agenda.

The sheep, who are brainwashed by their tv are told to be enraged by the talking heads, by celebs (Hollywood is also a propaganda arm for the govt) and they follow along like the mindless tools they are. It also highlights their extreme racism.

The pied piper plays and the rats blindly follow. A sad testament to the average person's intelligence.

In 513 Days Between Trayvon Shooting and Zimmerman Verdict, 11,106 Blacks Murdered by OTHER BLACKS

Soopermexican Hidetora
On July 15, 2013
http://www.soopermexican.com/
I wrote this back on my blog Soopermexican in April of last year.

Check this out:

To be exact, the shameful truth is that 93% of African-American murders are committed by other African-Americans. That is breathtakingly awful when you consider how incensed the African-American community is about the Trayvon tragedy, no matter what you believe about Zimmerman’s guilt.

Let’s do the gruesome math, not out of morbidity, but because it manifests the incredible self-centered insanity of people like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

8,000-9,000 African-Americans are murdered each year.

93% of them by other African-Americans.

That’s 7,905 (from average)

That’s 21.65 murdered each day by other African-Americans.

And these racebaiting culture-hustling microphone-pimps only get riled up when a “White Hispanic” kills an African-American? It’s absolutely shameful.

To update, in the 513 days between Trayvon dying, and the Zimmerman verdict, 11,106 African Americans have been murdered by other African-Americans.

I was so shocked, I had to double check my numbers.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Since Sandy Hook to July 7, 120 children 12 and under have died by gun fire.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Oh that's right, their tv doesn't tell them to be enraged so they're not.
I know where you're coming from jack.  Same junk that goes on in Oakland[murder capital of 3rdworldcountryfornia & west coast], people on sfgate even wonder why they never get outraged by the constant black on black murder but wanna act a fool & protest when a white murders a black.  Example the Oscar Grant murder, yes I & others should be outraged for that.  Very understandable but what about the constant murders in that city.  Oaklandites even protested the trayvon martin verdict, how about protest the black on black murders too people.  But then again, its a new problem called BLACK IGNORANCE.  This is part of it, as if its ok to murder & make people in your own race's lives a living hell but not ok if other races do that  >:(  I consider the stop snitching junk a part of black ignorance as well.  Just because whites have done evil & got away with it because they're white doesn't mean blacks should automatically do evil & get away with it too.  UN-UH!  You do something heinous & act all proud of it bragging, you deserved to get snitched on.  Its part of the consequences you can't choose.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I know where you're coming from jack.  Same junk that goes on in Oakland[murder capital of 3rdworldcountryfornia & west coast], people on sfgate even wonder why they never get outraged by the constant black on black murder but wanna act a fool & protest when a white murders a black.  Example the Oscar Grant murder, yes I & others should be outraged for that.  Very understandable but what about the constant murders in that city.  Oaklandites even protested the trayvon martin verdict, how about protest the black on black murders too people.  But then again, its a new problem called BLACK IGNORANCE.  This is part of it, as if its ok to murder & make people in your own race's lives a living hell but not ok if other races do that  >:(  I consider the stop snitching junk a part of black ignorance as well.  Just because whites have done evil & got away with it because they're white doesn't mean blacks should automatically do evil & get away with it too.  UN-UH!  You do something heinous & act all proud of it bragging, you deserved to get snitched on.  Its part of the consequences you can't choose.

the oscar grant murder was actually a MURDER

but folks cannot differentiate between a real tragedy and a manufactured one cuz theyre fucking stupid (SEE:  the racists on this board)

lol dont even get me started on stop snitching.  i remember either sparegeez or rapsody arguing with me about that saying how its because of socio economic situations caused by whites that created the no snitching movement, pure bullshit but hilarious.

Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf

Hit the nail on the head  ;)

Many Americans believe in whatever the TV says. They still believe in the presidential elections and about "free choice". Many don't though, and in time eventually the rest will wake up

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
nobody gives a shit about gangbang shoot outs or any of that crap.

not unless they got an interesting story about it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf

You mean that fake staged event carried out by actors?

Damn how the public fell for that nonsense. The father (actor) of one of the alleged victims laughing and smiling before coming onto camera with the worst acting ever, not to mention that some of these "parents" and guardians have wound up on other events such as the cinema shooting (another staged event). 

This was done to tug on the heart strings of America thinking that it would enable them to remove the guns from the people so that the government could enforce a malignant police force, and introduce further laws that remove rights away from the citizens with no risk via revolt because hay, the public would no longer be armed. The presidents fake tears were the icing on the cake to this whole parade.

http://crisisactors.org/

This is what is happening!!!!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 08:19:26 AM by Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1 »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
if this bitch ass govment knew better they would stop all the black on black violence. u can see from the trayvon situation that niggas are easily manipulated and controlled. theyre ideal candidates for the government to use to get their agenda thru. irrational ass niggas.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lol when did sandy hook happen?

and how exactly does that prove any point whatsoever?

oh wait, putting restrictions on ammo wouldve saved them.  yeah the kid who grabbed his dads rifle and accidentally shot his brother once, that never wouldve happened if there werent extended clips.  jesus you are such a pawn.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
staunch liberal shit heads like m frogg truly make me wanna vomit. same goes to staunch conservatives.

but actually staunch liberals because there such pussies. m frogg is the epitome of a vagina in every shape and form. it saddens me that muhfuckas like him exist.

tomorrow if obama told m pussy to suck his dick, he would have kneepads on ready to go.

i bet m dogg hate ed snowden too because obama wants him eventho snowden uncovered the shady shit his beloved barry was doin. you aint worf the air u breathe nigga.

im from Poland
LOL!

What the hell does that have to do with anything? What's your reaction to showing that over 11,000 blacks were killed by other blacks since this incident? As usual with you, you lack any ability to critically assess things, you merely parrot what your tv box tells you.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Did Piers Morgan give you your daily brainwashing, M Frogg?

Or was it that gross uppity dyke Rachel maddow?

im from Poland
LOL!

heyyou

I was watching the alex jones show and he had a government statistic that between 1970-and something til 2000-and something,
Nearly 300,000 blacks died of non-natural dealths, 94% were down to other black people!