Author Topic: Where's the outrage when 15 blacks die everyday by other blacks in Chicago?  (Read 3775 times)

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
Dumb comparison. Killing someone in Chicago is still a crime. Zimmerman killed some kid who was just coming back from the store and the courts said "hey that's perfectly ok". Of course there's gonna be outrage, though it would make more sense to direct it at the FLA lawmakers than Zimmerman.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Dumb comparison. Killing someone in Chicago is still a crime. Zimmerman killed some kid who was just coming back from the store and the courts said "hey that's perfectly ok". Of course there's gonna be outrage, though it would make more sense to direct it at the FLA lawmakers than Zimmerman.

Sounds like you need to get more acquainted with stand your ground laws. There's only outrage because the media created it for the govt agenda. Apparently you don't understand my point, and are likely racist yourself. Where's the rage for the other 11,000 blacks murdered since the trial started? You either don't give a shit because it's black on black crime, or because the media didn't tell you to be mad. I'm guessing it's a combo of the 2.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
lol u fuckin momo, nobody is sayin what zimmerman did was ok. the jury just couldnt convict him based on the laws in florida that protect self defense.

case in point, a white guy got convicted this week for killing a black kid, but that black kid didnt strike first. no way to use self defense to cause reasonable doubt in that instance. with trayvon, he struck first, thus validating zimmerman's self defense claim and making it real hard to convict him of murder.

why is this so hard to understand? if it was a nigga who shot a white boy and got off on self defense, there wouldnt even be any of this shit. niggas exposin themselves for bein too emotional and ignit right now. the media is luvin it.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
15 black people die every day from murder in Chicago? WTF?!?! Where did you get that number?

During the period of 2003-2011, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders. (link)

4,265 murders X 0.75/9 years/365 days = 0.97 black people being murdered each day in Chicago. If 75% of the murders were committed by black people, thats 0.73 per day.

You are completely missing the point.

4th of July weekend there were 10 fatal shootings and 55 non-fatal shootings. Where is the outrage? Where are the protests? There is none, no media attention because it is black on black crime. The media, which is a propaganda arm of the govt, wants racial divide and therefore exploits a case where a guy who is half white (but looks 100% Hispanic and is indeed half Hispanic) kills a black person. It serves their agenda.

The sheep, who are brainwashed by their tv are told to be enraged by the talking heads, by celebs (Hollywood is also a propaganda arm for the govt) and they follow along like the mindless tools they are. It also highlights their extreme racism.

The pied piper plays and the rats blindly follow. A sad testament to the average person's intelligence.
And you completely missed my point: This thread's title is complete bullshit.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
15 black people die every day from murder in Chicago? WTF?!?! Where did you get that number?

During the period of 2003-2011, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders. (link)

4,265 murders X 0.75/9 years/365 days = 0.97 black people being murdered each day in Chicago. If 75% of the murders were committed by black people, thats 0.73 per day.

4th of July weekend there were 10 fatal shootings and 55 non-fatal shootings. Where is the outrage? Where are the protests? There is none, no media attention because it is black on black crime. The media, which is a propaganda arm of the govt, wants racial divide and therefore exploits a case where a guy who is half white (but looks 100% Hispanic and is indeed half Hispanic) kills a black person. It serves their agenda.

The sheep, who are brainwashed by their tv are told to be enraged by the talking heads, by celebs (Hollywood is also a propaganda arm for the govt) and they follow along like the mindless tools they are. It also highlights their extreme racism.

The pied piper plays and the rats blindly follow. A sad testament to the average person's intelligence.
another whiote boy wit an opinon

im from Poland
LOL!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

I'm not white.

Hack Wilson - real

i went to Sendy Hook at a child and I didn't die from gun fire

liberals are stewpid

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?

I'm not white.
i dont care what color you is, cracka. you peckerwood as fuc

im from Poland
LOL!

V2DHeart

i went to Sendy Hook at a child and I didn't die from gun fire

liberals are stewpid

That's because the Sandy Hook incident was all staged. But it didn't stop 99% of Americans falling for it. All carried out by actors to tug on the heart strings of American's to give up their guns. It didn't work, but then it won't stop them from trying more stunts like that in the future when peoples minds are further corroded by TV, Mcdonalds and other junk foods.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I love these crazy stats being posted on here, with out a source and with no true base. There aren't even 11,000 murders in the USA.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

I love these crazy stats being posted on here, with out a source and with no true base. There aren't even 11,000 murders in the USA.

Derp...first, yes there are that many annually in the US, 2nd it says in the 500+ days since the trayvon incident and the trial verdict. Come on homie, you have a masters, surely your reading comprehension is good enough to see that? Surely you would google these stats to see for yourself?

Again, you and the other govt sycophants refuse to comment on the point illustrated in this thread. Do you understand the point of this thread?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
I stand corrected, you said in Chicago. Which is just CRAZY! That's truly a misguided stat. But you want to make a point, but not with real numbers.

Bottom line, many in the black communities are talking about this, and it's a point of discussion. But like when I was growing up in the gang capital, Southern California in the 90's, it's a matter of trying to find the right balance of laws and a beefed up police force with just straight up community building. And it will take time, lots and lots of time. Hell, California is still bad, but not as bad as it was. But if you want to make a point with numbers, the REAL numbers are bad enough. Thief, black on black murder rates, property damage, vandalism, assault. All of these are problems that don't need to be exaggerated.

J. B A N A N A S

Parasites like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton don't get as much attention for quietly working in their community diligently everyday to try and make it a better place.

Also, are we going to pretend like Hip Hop has nothing to do with the shit abyss young, poor Americans (esp black) are descending in to?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

I'm not white.
i dont care what color you is, cracka. you peckerwood as fuc
Simple response from a simple mind.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?

Derp...first, yes there are that many annually in the US, 2nd it says in the 500+ days since the trayvon incident and the trial verdict. Come on homie, you have a masters, surely your reading comprehension is good enough to see that? Surely you would google these stats to see for yourself?

Again, you and the other govt sycophants refuse to comment on the point illustrated in this thread. Do you understand the point of this thread?
he prolly got that masters from university of phoenix.

im from Poland
LOL!