Author Topic: Where's the outrage when 15 blacks die everyday by other blacks in Chicago?  (Read 3777 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
15 black people die every day from murder in Chicago? WTF?!?! Where did you get that number?

During the period of 2003-2011, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders. (link)

4,265 murders X 0.75/9 years/365 days = 0.97 black people being murdered each day in Chicago. If 75% of the murders were committed by black people, thats 0.73 per day.

You are completely missing the point.

4th of July weekend there were 10 fatal shootings and 55 non-fatal shootings. Where is the outrage? Where are the protests? There is none, no media attention because it is black on black crime. The media, which is a propaganda arm of the govt, wants racial divide and therefore exploits a case where a guy who is half white (but looks 100% Hispanic and is indeed half Hispanic) kills a black person. It serves their agenda.

The sheep, who are brainwashed by their tv are told to be enraged by the talking heads, by celebs (Hollywood is also a propaganda arm for the govt) and they follow along like the mindless tools they are. It also highlights their extreme racism.

The pied piper plays and the rats blindly follow. A sad testament to the average person's intelligence.
And you completely missed my point: This thread's title is complete bullshit.
another whiote boy wit an opinon
I'm not white.
i dont care what color you is, cracka. you peckerwood as fuc
Simple response from a simple mind.
oh and your reply to my response is so complex?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
15 black people die every day from murder in Chicago? WTF?!?! Where did you get that number?

During the period of 2003-2011, blacks were the victims of 75 percent of 4,265 murders. Blacks also were the offenders in 75 percent of the murders. (link)

4,265 murders X 0.75/9 years/365 days = 0.97 black people being murdered each day in Chicago. If 75% of the murders were committed by black people, thats 0.73 per day.

4th of July weekend there were 10 fatal shootings and 55 non-fatal shootings. Where is the outrage? Where are the protests? There is none, no media attention because it is black on black crime. The media, which is a propaganda arm of the govt, wants racial divide and therefore exploits a case where a guy who is half white (but looks 100% Hispanic and is indeed half Hispanic) kills a black person. It serves their agenda.

The sheep, who are brainwashed by their tv are told to be enraged by the talking heads, by celebs (Hollywood is also a propaganda arm for the govt) and they follow along like the mindless tools they are. It also highlights their extreme racism.

The pied piper plays and the rats blindly follow. A sad testament to the average person's intelligence.
I'm not white.
Had to dumb it down for you to understand.

Hack Wilson - real

i love this thread

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?

I'm not white.
If my responses are so simplistic and dumb, why do you keep replying to them?

Typical peckerwood shit. I thought you was part of the master race?

im from Poland
LOL!

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster

I'm not white.

I'm trying to educate the ignorant.

And let's be honest, you the last person that should be calling anyone peckerwood. ;)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?

I'm not white.

I'm trying to educate the ignorant.

And let's be honest, you the last person that should be calling anyone peckerwood. ;)
an uncle tom like you wish he could be a peckerwood like me

im from Poland
LOL!

V2DHeart

Parasites like Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton don't get as much attention for quietly working in their community diligently everyday to try and make it a better place.

Also, are we going to pretend like Hip Hop has nothing to do with the shit abyss young, poor Americans (esp black) are descending in to?

That's not real Hip Hop though. It's tapeworm Hip Hop. Fake artificial garbage - The kind Bloodmoneymane is most likely to listen to. All about that swagger mane, get our money mane, wearing my gucci sunglasses and my skinny Esquire jeans mane lol. Real Hip Hop (as well as rock) was the last revolution and last avenue of "free speech" and they killed it off in the 90's for that reason. Just like they used Manson's mindset to demonize the hippy generation, which was all about peace and love.

They want a large proportion of people poor and dependant. It's what gives those in charge the upper hand and the power. This is what allows the rich to stay rich, by having a population on it's knees.

The music isn't the root cause, however it is intentionally dumbed down, and encourages a bunch of young kids to be slaves from an early age.... These kids see a bunch of talentless morons like Lil Wayne and co. all over TV run around in dumbo chains, and womens designer clothing, and they, like wolves are just waiting for them to run toward and "borrow" huge sums of cash to live up to the materialistic vision of their idols, then before they know it, they are debt-enslaved for life. Britney even sings "I'm a slave for you" and promoting enslavement. This is what they want. They don't want empowerment and strong messages in music. Hell they don't even really want music in the traditional sense. When's the last time you seen the youth want to grab a musical instrument and learn to play music??? They want us listening to this artificial electro pop trash trying to imitate a modern form of Hip Hop in a dual effort to devalue all the previous efforts and to hypnotise the kids into the downward lifestyle.

I stopped listening to a lot of music, and just listened to smooth house and jazz for a long time. Real music, real instruments that can enhance your mood, not some degrading musical advertisement.

Blacks want to stop killing each other, they need to want it and have someone better educate them on why this is happening to them. It's not by accident I can assure you of that 
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
The music was never the cause, it was the reflection. Hip-Hop has as much to do with killing as cowboy movies did bank robberies or super hero movies do with kids falling out of windows thinking they can fly.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

The music was never the cause, it was the reflection. Hip-Hop has as much to do with killing as cowboy movies did bank robberies or super hero movies do with kids falling out of windows thinking they can fly.

Says the guy that blames guns for violence. Derp.

V2DHeart

But it is an embodiment (or at least was) of free speech and could inspire self empowerment among the youth and the system leaders didn't want that so Hip Hop was always going to be associated with violence, gangs and trouble to deter the positives attributes - which significantly outweigh the negatives:

1) It gets those who are surrounded in poverty and in high crime areas out of there into better lives - creating hope for others in similar situations
2) It is an art form, and leads to further exposure to various musical crafts and skills - Literature, Piano, Jazz, Studio engineering, publishing commissioning, business management etc.
3) It provides a somewhat news coverage of the artists past and where they came from (clearly no large rapper would still be living in the "hood"  ;D ) giving the public a more realistic insight into issues in society that need correcting and can provide a blueprint for improvement (like 1 rapper said - Get 10 tapes, and you have the hood 101)
4) It ELIMINATES the isolation that the system leaders try to create. It shows us that others out there feel our pain, are going through similar or worse.

They don't want unification, or empowerment. This is why the shape of our entertainment on TV have been about reality TV on self survival and ones own self gain over others to reinforce self survival rather than group instinct, and about unification, uniting together to overcome the smaller elite who are deliberately rigging the game to suit themselves. It's about divide and conquer. This is how the system protects itself. This is why this case has intentionally ignited a racial issue and they do it so stealthily now that many don't notice. They do it whenever the system leaders want to do a huge money or power grab from the masses. They open up the floodgates and let in immigration to create confusion and distraction and focus of blame, steered away from the system and onto a minority, a race, a group on social welfare, or whatever else. In the UK, they try to blame the current economic climate on job-shy citizens on benefits, or the lack of labouring jobs due to immigration. So all the working class lap it up and blame them. Whenever the people unite or get too close to seeing what's really going on, you will see these actions take place.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 04:53:26 AM by V2DHeart »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Fraxxx

But it is an embodiment (or at least was) of free speech and could inspire self empowerment among the youth and the system leaders didn't want that so Hip Hop was always going to be associated with violence, gangs and trouble to deter the positives attributes - which significantly outweigh the negatives:

1) It gets those who are surrounded in poverty and in high crime areas out of there into better lives - creating hope for others in similar situations
2) It is an art form, and leads to further exposure to various musical crafts and skills - Literature, Piano, Jazz, Studio engineering, publishing commissioning, business management etc.
3) It provides a somewhat news coverage of the artists past and where they came from (clearly no large rapper would still be living in the "hood"  ;D ) giving the public a more realistic insight into issues in society that need correcting and can provide a blueprint for improvement (like 1 rapper said - Get 10 tapes, and you have the hood 101)
4) It ELIMINATES the isolation that the system leaders try to create. It shows us that others out there feel our pain, are going through similar or worse.

They don't want unification, or empowerment. This is why the shape of our entertainment on TV have been about reality TV on self survival and ones own self gain over others to reinforce self survival rather than group instinct, and about unification, uniting together to overcome the smaller elite who are deliberately rigging the game to suit themselves.

There's a good rap documentary which touches that issue (amongst others) also covering the failure of black execs who play the game how the powerful want it to be played.

Of course, Russel Simmons doesn't think he was responsible in any way.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:13:15 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

V2DHeart

lol Russel Simmons is like the whitest black executive around. But he is one of many puppets too. I too even believe Suge Knight was a puppet, but without thinking he really was, which is why he was thrown in jail so easily. If he really was one of "their" puppets doing their bidding, he would have evaded that charge. perhaps this is why Suge was able to escape so many previous charges and get away with so much shyt.

People are catching on to how the game is played. But they like to throw in distractions, and most of the time we all fall for it and turn the other way to look at the distraction while they escape in the shadows, regroup and re-plot on their next move.

What do you do when a pack of wolves (the people) catch on to you, know about you and try to get at you and are gathering outside your door trying to claw their way in??? You ("you" meaning president, banking official, black pope or whoever else) will then do what??? They will go into their refrigerator, grab a bit of meat, and throw it out into the distance. Most of the wolves will turn around and chase this bit of meat and spend all their focus, energy and thought on it completely forgetting about you in the process. This is where you can then escape to safety. This is done throughout history.

Want to steal the profits from the manufacturing industry's??? Easy, just bring in immigration and the people will be too busy blaming immigration as the reason for lack of jobs.

The real reason for this case is real simple. It's moving one step closer to a police state and people just won't see it