Poll

who?

AL
2 (66.7%)
NL
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: July 16, 2013, 04:39:14 PM

Author Topic: who wins the All star game this year??  (Read 647 times)

Hack Wilson - real

who wins the All star game this year??
« on: July 15, 2013, 04:39:14 PM »
i say the NL because a lot of the AL's best pitchers aren't pitching this year  (Darvish, Verlander etc.)

BUT the lineup for the AL is so lethal...i can't wait to watch.

MistaNova

Re: who wins the All star game this year??
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2013, 07:16:06 PM »
The MLB wins. They get money from fans and Fox.

Everybody else loses. The player's can't have a vacation, the fans waste 3-4 hours of their life on a meaningless game and the teams have to worry about their players possibly getting hurt.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2013, 07:32:47 PM »
hopefully the nl

al should step up get rid of the dh and make all players hit
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2013, 07:34:15 PM »

Everybody else loses. The player's can't have a vacation, the fans waste 3-4 hours of their life on a meaningless game and the teams have to worry about their players possibly getting hurt.

Cool story bro.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 07:47:24 PM »
hopefully the nl

al should step up get rid of the dh and make all players hit

nobody wants their teams pitcher getting hurt batting in the all-star game

MistaNova

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 08:57:55 PM »

Cool story bro.

Search your feelings, you know that the only people who "win" are the white guys in suits at the top.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 09:23:00 PM »

Cool story bro.

Search your feelings, you know that the only people who "win" are the white guys in suits at the top.

Eh I just grew up watching the game and have always enjoyed it. Of all sports all star games it's easily the most enjoyable.

MistaNova

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 10:07:57 PM »

Cool story bro.

Eh I just grew up watching the game and have always enjoyed it. Of all sports all star games it's easily the most enjoyable.

That's a weird but interesting perspective.
I'm so bored when I watch the all star game that I always fall asleep after the first inning. This year probably won't be any different for me.

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 10:41:17 PM »

Cool story bro.

That's a weird but interesting perspective.
I'm so bored when I watch the all star game that I always fall asleep after the first inning. This year probably won't be any different for me.

Interesting. While I consider myself a huge baseball fan in general, outside of the Mariners and playoff games, it's pretty hard for me to sit through a baseball game compared to other sports. I guess all the star power (no pun-intended) keeps me much more entertained than a regular game.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2013, 10:04:07 AM »
NL
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

MistaNova

« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2013, 05:28:21 PM »
FUCK!

Cano left after getting hit by a pitch from Matt Harvey. My hatred for Matt Harvey is now cemented in place.

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2013, 05:35:25 PM »
FUCK!

Cano left after getting hit by a pitch from Matt Harvey. My hatred for Matt Harvey is now cemented in place.

Damn, I was going to ask you when the last time a guy was hurt in the all star game was, crazy. I bet he's fine though.

MistaNova

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2013, 05:41:28 PM »
FUCK!

Damn, I was going to ask you when the last time a guy was hurt in the all star game was, crazy. I bet he's fine though.

The way the Yankees season has gone I wouldn't be surprised if Cano gets shelved because of that.
Now I hope Scherzer (or Sale?) hits Wright. I know that's morally wrong but I wanna see a brawl. If brawls can make NL West teams interesting they can make any game fun

Oh and I don't know who was the last guy who hurt in the ASG is.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 05:43:40 PM by Iveus »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2013, 07:34:11 PM »
matt harvey is a dick

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2013, 11:09:07 PM »
Moe wins MVP. 8)