Author Topic: Ramadaan Mubarak...  (Read 2529 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Ramadaan Mubarak...
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2013, 02:03:48 PM »
are they dumb now tho because they didnt understand you?

no, I take responsibility for this.  I mean there were some issue with some immature teenagers that were in the group (but ultimately we are supposed to help them and be patient with them), and I don't think the Amir made enough consideration for me after coming off a 15-hour greyhound ride, that made things difficult.  I've had problems with insomnia my whole life so I blame myself and my insomnia more than anything else.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 02:06:00 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2013, 03:07:30 PM »
It doesn't sound like u were kicked out, you said you bounced and went back to the greyhound. So did u have a blowup on the dude and in your rage storm off or what?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2013, 03:35:35 PM »
It doesn't sound like u were kicked out, you said you bounced and went back to the greyhound. So did u have a blowup on the dude and in your rage storm off or what?

No.. I'm saying that now I am likely to be kicked out.  "Kicked out" was actually exaggerating.  Because like you said, I just bounced and went back on a greyhound.  But I didn't talk to anyone before I left, I just bounced while everyone was sleeping.  

And no, there were no blowups.  Partly why I just bounced like that was to avoid a blowup.  Cause I was so pissed at the time I was about to go in on one of those kids or something.  What had to be shocking for them is that everyone thought everything was okay with me, and I'd just given a big lecture that morning encouraging more people at that location to join, etc.  It may have been the best lecture I've ever given.  Next thing they know, I'm long gone...

This likely means I will be ostracized from the Jammat Tabligh movement.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 03:41:28 PM by Infinite African Westcoastin 2012 and 13' »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2013, 04:10:53 PM »
start ya own tabouleh jam and tell them niggas to suck ya dick.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2013, 04:18:12 PM »
The Amir should have taken into account your situation.
And if he didn't, you could have reminded him.
That you had a long journey and have insomnia.

It would be decent 2 give them a call and explain your frustation.
but then again it is your own decision.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 04:32:18 PM by Aladin »

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 10:52:57 AM »
start ya own tabouleh jam and tell them niggas to suck ya dick.

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2013, 12:44:04 PM »

No.. I'm saying that now I am likely to be kicked out.  "Kicked out" was actually exaggerating.  Because like you said, I just bounced and went back on a greyhound.  But I didn't talk to anyone before I left, I just bounced while everyone was sleeping.  

And no, there were no blowups.  Partly why I just bounced like that was to avoid a blowup.  Cause I was so pissed at the time I was about to go in on one of those kids or something.  What had to be shocking for them is that everyone thought everything was okay with me, and I'd just given a big lecture that morning encouraging more people at that location to join, etc.  It may have been the best lecture I've ever given.  Next thing they know, I'm long gone...

This likely means I will be ostracized from the Jammat Tabligh movement.

Lol you're not ostracized or kicked out, you quit doggy. And without letting them know. It's on you not them.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2013, 11:26:47 PM »
you got kicked outta the taliban?

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2013, 11:24:46 PM »
The Amir should have taken into account your situation.
And if he didn't, you could have reminded him.
That you had a long journey and have insomnia.

It would be decent 2 give them a call and explain your frustation.
but then again it is your own decision.

Your right.  I've tried to call and explain since, but the local Amir and the Amir from my jammat aren't returning my calls.   What makes it worse is the local Amir had to vouch for me, for the Amir in Chicago to allow me to join the jammat.  So it now reflects badly upon the Amir for taking me, and the local Amir because they even had to advocate for me and vouch for me that I was good before I went out.   

It's sort of like if you are a reference for somebody when they apply for the job, and that person leaves and quits the job without telling anybody, then it might reflect badly upon you for being a reference.

So you can see why they may not let me go back in in Jammat again...

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2013, 11:26:09 PM »

Lol you're not ostracized or kicked out, you quit doggy. And without letting them know. It's on you not them.

Yeah, I quit that jammat and left it.  I'm talking about going out with future jammats on future trips.  It's like if you were to walk out of a job one day without telling anyone and then tried to come back to that job later.  It's likely they may have ostracized you by then.

« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2013, 06:04:00 PM »

Yeah, I quit that jammat and left it.  I'm talking about going out with future jammats on future trips.  It's like if you were to walk out of a job one day without telling anyone and then tried to come back to that job later.  It's likely they may have ostracized you by then.

But saying you've been kicked out/ostracized is playing the victim like a mofo. YOU quit and walked away, got mad emo an ditched without telling anyone. You ostracized yourself 100%. Quit playing victim.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2013, 06:56:08 PM »

But saying you've been kicked out/ostracized is playing the victim like a mofo. YOU quit and walked away, got mad emo an ditched without telling anyone. You ostracized yourself 100%. Quit playing victim.

Sorry to disappoint you, I know it means a lot to you to try to put me down, but I've already accepted responsibility for all this.  I never claimed to be the victim and even said I was exaggerating from the jump, you can read it in my opening post. 

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2013, 07:31:26 PM »

We all make mistakes, especially when we are mad or emotional.
Do you never say something because your mad and regret later on that you said it?

Well he did admit that he could have done it different. It takes a man 2 realise that. A lot of people stay stubborn even though they were wrong.

peace,

Aladin

« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2013, 02:10:01 PM »

Sorry to disappoint you, I know it means a lot to you to try to put me down, but I've already accepted responsibility for all this.  I never claimed to be the victim and even said I was exaggerating from the jump, you can read it in my opening post. 

I'm not putting you down, I'm telling you that it wasn't them who ostracized you, it was you doing it to yourself.

Ive done things like that, everyone has moments we wish we could take back. Not dissing u for that, just saying u claiming to be ostrasized makes it sound like u were unjustly excluded when by the sounds of it you're the one who made that happen.