Author Topic: LeBron and Melo to LA?  (Read 1616 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
LeBron and Melo to LA?
« on: July 17, 2013, 07:33:12 AM »
Lakers report that they have interest in both and plan to pursue both following this seasons conclusion.

Ready to be pals NIK?

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: LeBron and Melo to LA?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 09:30:33 AM »
If that happens Cham you'll be the most conflicted man in America. :laugh:

Citizen-Y

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 09:38:22 AM »
Put down the LSD Laker fans, it ain't happening.

Remedy360

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 10:25:03 AM »
I can only imagine the internal battle between NIK and Cham if a LeBron/Kobe Laker team won a championship.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 10:41:05 AM »
This shit would be great as far as this forum goes. The amount of confusion and conflict between Cham and NIKCC would be so entertaining to read.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2013, 11:56:50 AM »
Lakers report that they have interest in both and plan to pursue both following this seasons conclusion.
Well, that would be something... and it's closer than Carmelo will get to a championship than the way things are now in NY.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2013, 12:10:00 PM »
Here is Lebron's reaction:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2013, 12:11:12 PM »
Well, that would be something... and it's closer than Carmelo will get to a championship than the way things are now in NY.

Lebron and Carmelo can't win together, they play the same position.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2013, 01:46:02 PM »
I meant Carmelo playing for LA, not Carmelo and LeBron necessarily being teammates.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2013, 01:51:37 PM »
I meant Carmelo playing for LA, not Carmelo and LeBron necessarily being teammates.

oh okay, gotcha.  Melo won't win a title anywhere as the #1 star.  He's just not that kind of player.  He reminds me a lot of Barkley as an offensive player.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2013, 04:20:23 PM »
Bron and Melo would win. Bron and Wade won and Melo can out score Wade easy. The only flaw would be if they have no other defenders around him.

Heat are looking into Oden though. If he could somehow, someway get and stay healthy, keeping Bosh, replenishing the shooters with younger legs and find an athletic, scoring 2 guard to fill Wade's shoes, I think he'll stay.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2013, 05:26:03 PM »
Bron and Melo would win. Bron and Wade won and Melo can out score Wade easy. The only flaw would be if they have no other defenders around him.

Heat are looking into Oden though. If he could somehow, someway get and stay healthy, keeping Bosh, replenishing the shooters with younger legs and find an athletic, scoring 2 guard to fill Wade's shoes, I think he'll stay.

Wade plays better defense than Melo and Wade is a 2, not a 3/small 4 like Melo plays.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2013, 06:26:47 PM »
Far more valuable on offense than Wade. Better jump shooter. Wade's is just better on defense and the break. Only assuming that Melo allows LeBron to dominate the ball & just find him when he needs him.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2013, 08:07:44 PM »
I HOPE WE GET MELO 8)

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2013, 08:08:38 PM »
This shit would be great as far as this forum goes. The amount of confusion and conflict between Cham and NIKCC would be so entertaining to read.

LOL YALL ACT LIKE THE BOY IS REALLY ON MY LEVEL WHEN IT COMES 2 THIS BASKETBALL SHIET