Author Topic: LeBron and Melo to LA?  (Read 1614 times)

Sccit

Re: LeBron and Melo to LA?
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2013, 08:09:31 PM »
Lakers report that they have interest in both and plan to pursue both following this seasons conclusion.
Well, that would be something... and it's closer than Carmelo will get to a championship than the way things are now in NY.
Lebron and Carmelo can't win together, they play the same position.
I meant Carmelo playing for LA, not Carmelo and LeBron necessarily being teammates.

oh okay, gotcha.  Melo won't win a title anywhere as the #1 star.  He's just not that kind of player. 

THATS WHY HE'LL BECOME KOBE'S 2ND OPTION 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 08:11:06 PM »
LOL @ Kobe still being a #1 option on a team with someone like Carmelo   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We don't even know if Kobe is going to be a good player next season, he's 34 NOW with a torn achilles and Carmelo is 28 in his prime and healthy.  and who the fuck wants to live in Kobe's shadow in LA anytime soon?  Certainly not someone who gets dogged like Melo and DEFINITELY not Lebron.

Laker fans need to face it, nobody wants to replace a legend.  My Yankees are going to go through hell when Mariano and Jeter are both gone.  Shit happens in cycles and that's the one downside to having a championship team.  It's just a good thing for us Laker haters that Kobe is coming close to retiring in a time where the west is laoded with 3-4 teams far better than the Lakers :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 08:12:19 PM »
*waits for someone to bring up Steve Young or Aaron Rodgers*

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2013, 09:25:07 PM »
LOL @ Kobe still being a #1 option on a team with someone like Carmelo   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We don't even know if Kobe is going to be a good player next season, he's 34 NOW with a torn achilles and Carmelo is 28 in his prime and healthy.  and who the fuck wants to live in Kobe's shadow in LA anytime soon?  Certainly not someone who gets dogged like Melo and DEFINITELY not Lebron.

Laker fans need to face it, nobody wants to replace a legend.  My Yankees are going to go through hell when Mariano and Jeter are both gone.  Shit happens in cycles and that's the one downside to having a championship team.  It's just a good thing for us Laker haters that Kobe is coming close to retiring in a time where the west is laoded with 3-4 teams far better than the Lakers :D

KOBE WILL AVERAGE 23 WITH 9  ASSISTS WITH MELO AVERAGING 25 AND 7 REBOUNDS. KOBE GUNNA GET FINALS MVP...WATCH

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: July 18, 2013, 10:19:36 PM »
we don't care about your video game averages NIK

we're talking about how the Lakers won't even reach an NBA finals with Melo and Kobe on the same team.  unless Durant, Howard, Cp3 and Harden all get abducted by aliens.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2013, 11:04:34 PM »
lol must suck to be a laker hater above a celtic fan

Any team with Kobe and Melo would make the finals and it's not even up for discussion

Mietek23

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2013, 01:22:57 AM »
Any team with Kobe and Melo would make the finals and it's not even up for discussion

It depends on the chemistry - I seriously doubt they could co-exist on the same team, cause the both like to take ton of shots, plus neither one of them would like to be a second option, specially Kobe.

There's no way LeBron or Melo will play in LA with Kobe - stop dreaming people, it's ridiculous.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: July 19, 2013, 10:55:14 AM »

It depends on the chemistry - I seriously doubt they could co-exist on the same team, cause the both like to take ton of shots, plus neither one of them would like to be a second option, specially Kobe.

There's no way LeBron or Melo will play in LA with Kobe - stop dreaming people, it's ridiculous.

The thing is Kobe is very good at facilitating, he is not a score only player, so it could actually very well work.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2013, 12:39:21 PM »
Carmelo with GOOD teams can't even make the conference finals  (okay, once in nine years)

going to that horrible Lakers team with a 50 year old Kobe ain't doing shit in the playoffs unless another superstar comes with Melo (and we know it ain't gonna be Lebron)

i would be pretty shocked if Melo leaves the Knicks, he's beloved there and it's where he always wanted to play.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2013, 01:22:48 PM »
DONT BE RETARDED

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2013, 01:25:06 PM »
plus Amare will be out of the way soon to free up cap space...more reason to stay with the Knicks.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2013, 01:28:42 PM »
U STILL A KNICK FAN?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2013, 01:34:59 PM »
no way

havent they learned going the miami route and manufacturing a team aint gonna work with kobe there

melo aint gonna be option 2 and neither is lebron and thats what theyd have to be regardless of how good a faciliatator kobe is or not, look at howard nik, kobe told him get in line and do it my way, right?  can u imagine lebron or melo saying "ok kobe, whatever you say"

hell no
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2013, 01:35:17 PM »
more espn propaganda
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2013, 01:39:41 PM »
U STILL A KNICK FAN?

more espn propaganda

sometimes when talking sports with NIK i feel as if i'm debating with Skip Bayless about Tim Tebow