Author Topic: LeBron and Melo to LA?  (Read 1619 times)

Sccit

Re: LeBron and Melo to LA?
« Reply #90 on: July 24, 2013, 05:01:49 PM »
Let's not act like Antwan Jamison and Jodie Meeks weren't bench warmers in the past Laker season.

LOL 20+ MINUTES IS A ROTATION PLAYER, NOT BENCH WARMER

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #91 on: July 24, 2013, 05:13:40 PM »
20 minutes of awful basketball does not make them valuable

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: July 24, 2013, 05:46:24 PM »
Kobe played with Shaq...all you had to do was lob the ball in a 5 foot radius of the guy and he would catch it and dunk on the poor guy defending him
No he wouldn't. Shaq was too slow and heavy to catch and dunk all the time. He'd usually catch the ball, dribble while knocking his man out of posisiton then do a layup/dunk. No assists for that.

AGAIN, THESE CATS DONT WATCH BASKETBALL. THEY WATCH ESPN AND POST FOR TROLLIN PURPOSES. IT AINT EVEN THAT THEIR OPINION IS DUMB, THEY JUST FLAT OUT DONT KNOWN THEIR SHIT.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #93 on: July 24, 2013, 05:48:54 PM »
 i love being told i "don't know my shit" from someone who genuinely believes Lebron James was not the MVP last year  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #94 on: July 24, 2013, 05:58:39 PM »
i love being told i "don't know my shit" from someone who genuinely believes Lebron James was not the MVP last year  :laugh:

THATS OPINION- IM SPEAKIN U DONT KNOW UR SHIT IN TERMS OF ACTUALLY NOT KNOWIN UR SHIT...ACTIN LIKE SHAQ WAS A SPOON-FED PLAYER AS OPPOSED TO A DUDE WHO TYPICALLY OPPERATED ON HIS OWN IN THE POST. THATS NOT KNOWIN UR SHIT...LEBRON BEIN OVERRATED AND SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS BY THE MEDIA COMES DOWN TO OPINION, NOT WHETHER SOME1 KNOWS THEIR SHIT OR NOT.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: July 24, 2013, 11:37:35 PM »

I've been saying it for a while now, admins need to be giving people five day bans to sit and think about the shit they post.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2013, 03:38:17 PM »
just watched a Magic-Knicks game from 1994 the other night on tv

boy, it was hard to get the ball to that Shaq guy, look at how Penny Hardaway's assist numbers went up so much after Shaq left   ;D ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #97 on: July 26, 2013, 03:39:25 PM »
Ewing owned the game in the 4th btw...finished with 26 and 19 with 3 blocks while Shaq had 26 and 5 and 1 block.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #98 on: May 11, 2014, 03:30:25 PM »
lolz