Author Topic: Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy  (Read 1729 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy
« on: July 27, 2013, 01:11:39 PM »

let's see Laker fans explain this

Sccit

Re: Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 03:40:20 PM »
THATS HILARIOUS....BITTER PORTLAND FANS. MUSTA BEEN GAY ALLEN.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M2kRFYW3k-M" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/M2kRFYW3k-M</a>

JORDAN AND LEBRON GET THAT CALL 10 OUTTA 10 TIMES

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 03:42:29 PM »
Nothing new, shit like this happens all the time. Teams that are suppose to be in the playoffs (good business for NBA), will get the help to get there.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 03:47:10 PM »
Nothing new, shit like this happens all the time. Teams that are suppose to be in the playoffs (good business for NBA), will get the help to get there.

STILL BULLSHIT...THE LAKERS HAD THEIR SHARE OF GAMES THIS SEASON WHERE CALLS WENT AGAINST US. LETS BE HONEST, WE AINT EXACTLY LEBRON STATUS WHEN IT COMES TO THAT EXTRA PUSH FROM THE LEAGUE. KOBE STILL KNOWN AS ONE OF THE MOST UNDERREFFED SUPERSTARS OF ALL TIME, IN COMPARISON TO NBA PRODUCTS LIKE JORDAN AND LEBRON, WHO GOT ALL THE CALLS.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2013, 05:43:29 PM »
lmao you guys got Pau Gasol for a bunch of scrubs and Marc Gasol who didn't turn into a good player for a good 4+ years after

Stern had to save face when everyone saw you guys fleece the Hornets for CP3 and thankfully saved the league's integrity

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2013, 05:52:53 PM »
So funny to see NIK in denial.

Dohnogue already said the threepeat was ref given too.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2013, 05:56:44 PM »
lmao you guys got Pau Gasol for a bunch of scrubs and Marc Gasol who didn't turn into a good player for a good 4+ years after

Stern had to save face when everyone saw you guys fleece the Hornets for CP3 and thankfully saved the league's integrity

U MEAN THE TRADE THAT GAVE THEM FLEXIBILITY TO SIGN THE ENTIRE ROSTER AND PROPELLED MEMPHIS TO THE NEXT LEVEL? IT'S ALREADY BEEN DOCUMENTED AS A GENIUS MOVE BY THE GRIZZLIES, SO MOVE ALONG

THE CP3 VETO IS ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF THE LEAGUE CONSTANTLY SHITTING ON THE LAKERS TO MAKES OTHERS LOOK GOOD. GOOD ISH BRINGIN THAT UP 8)

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2013, 05:59:23 PM »

DENIAL HOW? BY DISPROVING THE THEORY WITH THE POSTING OF A VIDEO THAT SHOWS THE REFS WENT AGAINST US, AS WELL?

AND I POINT THIS OUT EVERY TIME YALL NUTLICKERS BRING IT UP, BUT IF U WANT ME TO SAY IT AGAIN, I WILL...DONAGHY SAID HE WAS INSTRUCTED TO EXTEND THE SERIES, NOT TO HELP THE LAKERS WIN. MEANING SOME GAMES WERE REFFED IN LAKERS FAVOR, WHILE SOME WERE REFFED IN SACRAMENTO'S FAVOR/... BUT I SEE U TRYNA REWRITE HISTORY IN ANY WAY IT FAVORS UR SIDE.....AND THATS WHY U AINT CREDIBLE, FAGGOT MY BOY.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2013, 06:05:39 PM »

yeah, the NBA knew the Kings were the better team but obviously one title for small ass Sacramento does nothing for the NBA like a three peat for the Lakers.  Now I think we all know the NBA just needed to get the Lakers past the Kings to the finals and the rest would take care of itself since the east sucked :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2013, 06:07:35 PM »
BUT I SEE U TRYNA REWRITE HISTORY IN ANY WAY IT FAVORS UR SIDE.....AND THATS WHY U AINT CREDIBLE, FAGGOT MY BOY.

LOLOL. NIGGA. In the near fifteen years you've posted here, you've made a career out of doing this and literally close to 25 posters have called you out for it.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2013, 06:08:42 PM »
DOES ANYTHING U SAY EVER HOLD GROUND? SHOW ME PROOF OF ME TRYNA RE-WRITE HISTORY AND I'LL STOP CALLIN U FAGGOT FOR A WEEK...IF U CANT DO IT, SHUT YA COCKSUCKIN MOUTH

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2013, 06:13:34 PM »

yeah, the NBA knew the Kings were the better team but obviously one title for small ass Sacramento does nothing for the NBA like a three peat for the Lakers.  Now I think we all know the NBA just needed to get the Lakers past the Kings to the finals and the rest would take care of itself since the east sucked :D

It also sold Kobe as the heir to Jordan in the league. Only makes them more interesting ten years later.

But you also have to take Vegas into consideration almost more so than the league's perspective. The people may have nailed "Lakers miss playoffs" prop and Vegas didn't want to get wrecked.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2013, 06:19:06 PM »
LOL! NIGGA!!!

Every post you make that you want to favor for yourself, whether it makes you look better or what you're fighting for look better, you just make up your own shit.

For example, somehow every "fight" you almost got into with a forum member has crazy alternative stories every which way.

Or downplaying LeBron every chance you get, when he just repeated, with back to back season and Finals MVPs and just dominated Game 7 in an outrageous way. Even Skip Bayless gave up trying to criticize.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2013, 06:28:40 PM »

It also sold Kobe as the heir to Jordan in the league. Only makes them more interesting ten years later.

But you also have to take Vegas into consideration almost more so than the league's perspective. The people may have nailed "Lakers miss playoffs" prop and Vegas didn't want to get wrecked.

remember this fact:  the lakers would have had to give up their first round pick to Cleveland if they missed the playoffs

Cleveland doesn't get that Lakers lotto pick but ironically wins the lotto AGAIN despite having a small ass chance

sneaky shit

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2013, 08:49:31 PM »

KOBE AS THE HEIR TO JORDAN WAS CANCELED AFTER THE RAPE TRIAL.......THEY MOVED OVER TO LEBRON WITH THE QUICKNESS AFTER THAT SHIT.