Author Topic: Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy  (Read 1726 times)

Sccit

Re: Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2013, 08:53:52 PM »
LOL! NIGGA!!!

Every post you make that you want to favor for yourself, whether it makes you look better or what you're fighting for look better, you just make up your own shit.

For example, somehow every "fight" you almost got into with a forum member has crazy alternative stories every which way.

Or downplaying LeBron every chance you get, when he just repeated, with back to back season and Finals MVPs and just dominated Game 7 in an outrageous way. Even Skip Bayless gave up trying to criticize.

FACTS ARE FACTS...LEBRON WON, THE HEAT DID GOOD, BUT HIS FINALS PERFORMANCE WAS NOT GOAT STATUS SHIT AS U'D LIKE IT TO BE. IN FACT, IT WAS A RAY ALLEN MISS AWAY FROM BEING AN EPIC CHOKE JOB, AND THERE AINT NO THIN LINE BETWEEN CHOKE ARTIST AND GOAT.

AND LIKE I SAID, QUIT SPEAKIN IN CIRCLES...EITHER PROVIDE PROOF LIKE I DO, OR REMAIN IN SILENCE. IT'S LIKE WHEN A KID IN 1ST GRADE SAYS SOMETHIN DUMB AND ANOTHER KID SAYS TO HIM "YOU'RE STUPID"...THEN KID WHO SAID THE DUMB SHIT SAYS "NO, YOU'RE STUPID!!" AS HIS REPLY...WHAT UR DOING RIGHT NOW IS THE INTERNET FORUM VERSION OF THAT. FALL BACK.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2013, 09:14:51 PM »
kobe was a ron artest shot away from being a choker in game 7....kobe SUCKED that game

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2013, 09:20:28 PM »
kobe was a ron artest shot away from being a choker in game 7....kobe SUCKED that game

ARE U REALLY THIS RETARDED? KOBE WAS AMAZING THAT GAME... 30 POINTS 11 REBOUNDS 9 ASSISTS

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201005270LAL.html

FURTHERMORE, HE WAS GREAT IN THE ENTIRE SERIES, PROBABLY ONE OF HIS BEST EVER

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2013, 10:52:58 PM »
I just gave you two examples. You're just the illest loser the Internet has ever had the misfortune of knowing.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2013, 01:22:46 PM »

ARE U REALLY THIS RETARDED? KOBE WAS AMAZING THAT GAME... 30 POINTS 11 REBOUNDS 9 ASSISTS

what the fuck?  that's not the game I'm referring to

I'm referring to this game where Kobe goes an AMAZING 6 out of 24 shooting:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201006170LAL.html

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 01:54:41 PM »

what the fuck?  that's not the game I'm referring to

I'm referring to this game where Kobe goes an AMAZING 6 out of 24 shooting:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201006170LAL.html

OH, THE 15 REBOUND GAME? LOL...KOBE STILL HAD A GEAT SERIES LEADING TO THAT POINT. NOT LIKE LEBRON, WHO WAS CHOKING THE ENTIRE TIME LEADING INTO THOSE MOMENTS. FEEL IT, PEETAH

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2013, 02:45:34 PM »
Lebron had 2 bad games, Kobe had 1. How do you get from this to "chocking the entire series". As always, you're going from one extreme to the other.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2013, 03:29:49 PM »
Loll.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 04:17:21 PM »
Lebron had 2 bad games, Kobe had 1. How do you get from this to "chocking the entire series". As always, you're going from one extreme to the other.

LOL, HE HAD 2 BAD GAMES? WTF??

FIRST THREE GAMES WAS HELD TO UNDER 20 WHEN MIAMI WAS DESPERATE FOR SCORING. THATS 10 POINTS UNDER HIS AVERAGE...GAME 5 WAS TERRIBLE, AGAIN (8-22), PADDED STATS AFTER GAME DECIDED. GAME 6 WAS TERRIBLE UP UNTIL THE "HEAD-BAND" MOMENT (WAS 3-13 AT ONE POINT)...HE WAS BASICALLY WHACK FOR A MAJORITY OF THE SERIES, HEAT FANS WERE CALLIN FOR HIS HEAD BY GAME 6, YOUNG'N

HE WAS PLAYIN SO BAD HE WAS NOT ONLY GUARDED 1-ON-1, BUT WITH A 5 FOOT CUSHION

I AM SHOCKED N APPALED THAT U WOULD COMPARE THAT TO KOBE...SERIOUSLY, MEHO.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 04:41:28 PM »
FIRST THREE GAMES WAS HELD TO UNDER 20 WHEN MIAMI WAS DESPERATE FOR SCORING. THATS 10 POINTS UNDER HIS AVERAGE...

First game was a triple double, 7-16 shooting. There's no way anybody is gonna convince me that a triple double in the fucking finals, once again finals, is a terrible game.
Second game he had 17-8-7, plus 3 blocks and 3 steals, on 7-17 shooting. Okay, let's say it's a bad game by Lebron standards. By Lebron standards.
Third game. Bad game.

GAME 5 WAS TERRIBLE, AGAIN (8-22), PADDED STATS AFTER GAME DECIDED.

Don't care. What matters is the end is the result and game plays for 48 mintues. I don't give a fuck about the what if games you keep on playing.

GAME 6 WAS TERRIBLE UP UNTIL THE "HEAD-BAND" MOMENT (WAS 3-13 AT ONE POINT)...

What the fuck? Until? Who gives a flying fuck. Is a player suppose to have a linear progression in all his games?? The fuck is with this shit dude. I don't give a shit if he sucked untill the 47 minute, if he beasted and helped his team to win in the final minute. Again, you're playing the what if game.

HE WAS BASICALLY WHACK FOR A MAJORITY OF THE SERIES, HEAT FANS WERE CALLIN FOR HIS HEAD BY GAME 6, YOUNG'N

You're calling me youngin and you're the one who's going by what the fucking Heat fans said?? Heat fans, really? As a self proclaimed bball expert, you should know better not to quote the retarded Heat fans.

Don't care yet again. He was guarded with a 5 foot cushion on jumpshots and not in the paint. Quit acting like it was a highway to the basket. Popovich gambled and failed, with game 7 being the symbolic statement where Lebron won the crucial game by himself in the last quarter.

Only you are shocked and appalled. You are the one who's always speaking in absolutes and making such a gigantic difference between 1 terrible game vs. 2 terrible games. The difference between us is, that I can easily say the same things for Kobe if the roles were reversed, while you can't, because of your blind dickriding. And you know it.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:43:24 PM by Meho »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »
Damn. Meho hitting that nigga with straight haymakers.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 07:14:27 PM »
FIRST THREE GAMES WAS HELD TO UNDER 20 WHEN MIAMI WAS DESPERATE FOR SCORING. THATS 10 POINTS UNDER HIS AVERAGE...

First game was a triple double, 7-16 shooting. There's no way anybody is gonna convince me that a triple double in the fucking finals, once again finals, is a terrible game.
Second game he had 17-8-7, plus 3 blocks and 3 steals, on 7-17 shooting. Okay, let's say it's a bad game by Lebron standards. By Lebron standards.
Third game. Bad game.

LOL YEA, BEIN HELD TO 10 POINTS UNDER YOUR AVERAGE WHEN UR TEAM DEPENDS ON U TO SCORE BECAUSE UR HESITANT TO SHOOT IS PRETTY BAD. AND 7-16 FROM THE FIELD ON 43% SHOOTING WHEN HE AVERAGES 56% FROM THE FIELD IS ALSO PRETTY BAD...AND AGAIN, WHAT THE FUCK DO U MEAN BY LEBRON STANDARDS? THATS THE STANDARD I'M HOLDING HIM TO, GENIUS... GAME 2, AGAIN, HELD TO 10 POINTS UNDER HIS AVERAGE 41% FROM THE FIELD....GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

GAME 5 WAS TERRIBLE, AGAIN (8-22), PADDED STATS AFTER GAME DECIDED.

Don't care. What matters is the end is the result and game plays for 48 mintues. I don't give a fuck about the what if games you keep on playing.

WTF DO U MEAN "WHAT IF GAMES"? THERE IS NO WHAT IF...THEY LOST THIS GAME, AND AGAIN, HE SHOT WAY WORSE THAN HIS REGULAR SEASON STANDARD. ANOTHER BAD GAME, AND THE END RESULT WAS BAD TOO, SO WTF U GOIN ON ABOUT?

GAME 6 WAS TERRIBLE UP UNTIL THE "HEAD-BAND" MOMENT (WAS 3-13 AT ONE POINT)...

What the fuck? Until? Who gives a flying fuck. Is a player suppose to have a linear progression in all his games?? The fuck is with this shit dude. I don't give a shit if he sucked untill the 47 minute, if he beasted and helped his team to win in the final minute. Again, you're playing the what if game.

I'LL GIVE U THIS GAME...IT WAS OVERALL GOOD SINCE HE HAD THE CHANCE TO SALVAGE HIS STATS IN OVERTIME, WHICH LED TO A WIN. SITLL ONLY 3 GOOD GAMES, THOUGH.. THE POINT IS THAT HE WAS PLAYIN SUB-PAR FOR A MAJORITY OF THE SERIES.. IF U CHOP IT INTO SEGMENTS, THERE ARE MORE SEGMENTS WHERE LEBRON WAS UNDERPERFORMING THAN SEGMENTS WHERE HE OVERPERFORMED...AND BY A WIDE MARGIN. IT'S NOT LIKE IT'S 50/50 OR SOME SHIT, HE WAS BEING SHITTED ON BY EVER1 FOR 85% OF THE SERIES...EVEN GO READ THE POSTS ABOUT HIM HERE LEADING INTO GAME 6. EVERY GAME WAS A MYSTERY OF WHETHER HE'D SHOW UP OR NOT, AND U NOT ONLY FAILIN TO REALIZE THIS BUT ALSO TRYNA FLAT OUT DENY IT IS GETTIN ESPNISH.

HE WAS BASICALLY WHACK FOR A MAJORITY OF THE SERIES, HEAT FANS WERE CALLIN FOR HIS HEAD BY GAME 6, YOUNG'N

You're calling me youngin and you're the one who's going by what the fucking Heat fans said?? Heat fans, really? As a self proclaimed bball expert, you should know better not to quote the retarded Heat fans.

IT WASNT JUST HEAT FANS...EVEN PEEPS ON HERE, EVERYWHERE, ALL AROUND THE WORLD WERE QUESTIONIN WHETHER LEBRON WOULD SHOW UP BEFORE EVERY SINGLE GAME. U NEVER GET THOSE KINDA QUESTIONS WITH KOBE...EVER. IT'S NEVER A TOPIC SURROUNDING A LAKER GAME, BUT IT ALWAYS WAS WITH LEBRON. WILL HE CHOKE? WILL HE HESITATE TO TAKE OVER AND SHOOT? WILL HE KEEP BRICKIN JUMPERS? THIS IS WHAT THE PRE-GAME TOPIC WAS PRIOR TO EVERY CONTEST.

Don't care yet again. He was guarded with a 5 foot cushion on jumpshots and not in the paint. Quit acting like it was a highway to the basket. Popovich gambled and failed, with game 7 being the symbolic statement where Lebron won the crucial game by himself in the last quarter.

HOW CAN U GUARD SOME1 WITH A 5 FOOT CUSHION IN THE PAINT? WTF, U MAKIN EXCUSES FOR HIM NOW? LMAO...CHOP IT UP HOWEVER U WANT, IF KOBE WAS EVER GUARDED LIKE THAT, HE GOES FOR 50 EVERY NIGHT. POPOVICH FAILED BY BENCHING TONY PARKER AND TIM DUNCAN IN CRUCIAL MOMENTS. THE 5 FOOT CUSHION WAS ACTUALLY WORKIN IN HIS FAVOR FOR A MAJORITY OF THE SERIES, AND THATS MY POINT.

Only you are shocked and appalled. You are the one who's always speaking in absolutes and making such a gigantic difference between 1 terrible game vs. 2 terrible games. The difference between us is, that I can easily say the same things for Kobe if the roles were reversed, while you can't, because of your blind dickriding. And you know it.

IT'S NOT 1 GAME VS 2 GAMES..NOT EVEN CLOSE. KEEP TRYNA FLIP IT HOWEVER U WANT, BUT SHOOTING UNDER 10% BELOW UR FG% AND SCORING 10 POINTS UNDER UR AVERAGE WHEN UR ALREADY KNOWN FOR STEPPING IT DOWN IN BIG MOMENTS IS WHAT IT IS...CHOKING- EVERY SINGLE TIME... LEBRON AND KOBE ARE OF 2 DIFFERENT BUILDS, AND IF U CANT REALIZE THIS BY NOW THEN U AINT EVEN WORTH DISCUSSIN WITH. SAY HE'S GREAT ALL U WANT, BUT IF UP UNTIL THIS POINT U DONT UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN EM THEN U NEVER WILL.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 07:23:42 PM by NIKCC »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2013, 03:37:42 AM »
Why are you so infatuated with his shooting stats? Lebron is not a SG. He has so much more to his game than just shooting. His primary role isn't a shooter, he's practically the play maker of the Heat team.

And how can you say with a straight face that there were more segments of him underperforming is crazy, since his team won. And we all know what Bosh & Wade did in the entire finals. Also, you keep mentioning fans, like sports fans aren't fickle. If you have one terrible game, they'll turn on you quickly. It's like that in every sport. And let's not act like everything is so peachy with Kobe. Let's not act like he's no called a ballhog, making jokes about him never passing, always shooting like a mad man even if it's not his not, taking as many shots as he wants to...and I wonder what the comments were about him during that game 7, when he kept bricking shots left and right. But it doesn't matter, because Lakers won eventually. And that's all that matters.

But of course, there's no denying that Lebron has that cloud of doubt over him when it comes to the 4th/clutch quarter. Nobody is denying that. He was terrible at it from the get go, but like I've said to you before, he keeps getting better at it. He practically won GAME 7 OF THE FINALS by himself in the 4TH QUARTER. Read that again. Scoring 37 points plus whatever else. And he still has so much room for improvement in that area. Which is something the NBA world should fear, because this means Lebron can still get way better.

So yeah Kobe is better than Lebron in this aspect. But there's so much more to the basketball game than 4th quarter and clutch shots. And like I've mentioned, Lebron is improving in this area with every single season.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2013, 11:26:27 AM »
Why are you so infatuated with his shooting stats? Lebron is not a SG. He has so much more to his game than just shooting. His primary role isn't a shooter, he's practically the play maker of the Heat team.

HE'S ALSO THE TOP SCORER OF HIS TEAM+LEAGUE AND BILLED AS ONE OF THE BEST PLAYERS EVER. SCORING UNDER 20 IN 3 CONSECUTIVE FINALS GAMES IS BAD, ESPECIALLY WHEN THE RESULT IS LOSSES.

And how can you say with a straight face that there were more segments of him underperforming is crazy, since his team won. And we all know what Bosh & Wade did in the entire finals.

AGAIN, DID U EVEN WATCH? WADE WAS GREAT IN THE FINALS. IT WAS THE PACERS SERIES HE DIDNT SHOW UP FOR. BOSH HAD A DOUBLE-DOUBLE IN 4 OUTTA 7 GAMES. NOT TO MENTION, THE UNEXPECTED BIG GAMES FROM ROLE PLAYERS, MILLER, CHALMERS, BATTIER, RAY ALLEN... U DEFINITELY DIDNT WATCH ALL THE GAMES, I CAN ALMOST ASSURE THIS BY THE WAY UR SPEAKING. I WATCHED EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY GAME AS IT HAPPENED. HE WAS DEFINITELY UNDERPERFORMING FOR A MAJORITY OF THE SERIES, AND IF U DONT BELIEVE ME, PLEASE GO WATCH IT AGAIN AND COME BACK.

Also, you keep mentioning fans, like sports fans aren't fickle. If you have one terrible game, they'll turn on you quickly. It's like that in every sport. And let's not act like everything is so peachy with Kobe. Let's not act like he's no called a ballhog, making jokes about him never passing, always shooting like a mad man even if it's not his not, taking as many shots as he wants to...and I wonder what the comments were about him during that game 7, when he kept bricking shots left and right. But it doesn't matter, because Lakers won eventually. And that's all that matters.

DIFFERENT TO BE KNOWN AS A BALLHOG THAN AS A CHOKE...PEOPLE NEVER QUESTION WHETHER KOBE BRYANT WILL SHOW UP PRIOR TO A CONTEST. THAT IS THE DIFFERENCE. AND IT AINT ABOUT FANS OR MEDIA....LEBRON GETS MORE PASSES FROM THE MEDIA THAN ANY PLAYER IN ANY SPORT, AND FANS TYPICALLY FOLLOW SUIT. THE MEDIA HAS BEEN RELENTLESSLY TRYNA ELEVATE HIM TO MYTHICAL STATUS FROM DAY 1, HE'S BEEN SHOVED DOWN OUR THROATS ALA JORDAN IN THE 90S- A TRUE PRODUCT OF THE NBA. BUT U SAY IT RIGHT HERE:

But of course, there's no denying that Lebron has that cloud of doubt over him when it comes to the 4th/clutch quarter. Nobody is denying that. He was terrible at it from the get go, but like I've said to you before, he keeps getting better at it. He practically won GAME 7 OF THE FINALS by himself in the 4TH QUARTER. Read that again. Scoring 37 points plus whatever else. And he still has so much room for improvement in that area. Which is something the NBA world should fear, because this means Lebron can still get way better.

MONEY...THERE IS NO THIN LINE BETWEEN CHOKE ARTIST AND GREAT CLOSER. LETS JUST SAY LEBRON HAD A LOT OF LUCK ON HIS SIDE IN THE SERIES, FROM RAY ALLEN HITTING THE THREE, TO MANU GINOBLI FUCKIN UP BAD, TO GREG POPOVICH TAKING DUNCAN AND PARKER OUT IN CRUCIAL MOMENTS...HE WAS SECONDS AWAY FROM ONCE AGAIN BEIN KNOWN AS THE STEREOTYPICAL LECHOKE. THATS THE THIN LINE, WHICH IS ACTUALLY AN ILLUSION. AGAIN, HE'S A PHYSICAL SPECIMEN WITH GREAT ATHLETIC ABILITY AND GOOD SKILL. NOT TAKIN THAT AWAY FROM HIM. BUT LIKE U SAID, HE HAS A LOT OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT IN CONSISTENTLY MEETING PRESSURE AND BEING ELEVATED TO THAT GOAT STATUS THE MEDIA PAINTS HIM IN.

So yeah Kobe is better than Lebron in this aspect. But there's so much more to the basketball game than 4th quarter and clutch shots. And like I've mentioned, Lebron is improving in this area with every single season.

FUCK THE CLOSER ARGUMENT, PRIME LEBRON IS NOWHERE NEAR PRIME KOBE IN TERMS OF PURE BASKETBALL SKILL. KOBE PROBABLY HAS THE MOST COMPLETE OFFENSIVE ARSENAL OF ANY PLAYER EVER, CONSISTENTLY 1ST TEAM ALL D+AVERAGED ONLY 1 LESS ASSIST THAN LEBRON THIS SEASON, WITHOUT ALL THE KNOCKDOWN SHOOTERS ON HIS SIDE.. SO MISS ME WITH THAT "THERES MORE TO BASKETBALL THAN SCORIN SHIT". LEBRON'S INCONSISTENCIES ON OFFENSE HAVE BEEN MORE THAN EXPOSED TIME N TIME AGAIN, SO AS MUCH AS HE'S IMPROVIN, LIKE U SAID, HE STILL HAS A LOT MORE ROOM TO GROW..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 11:29:40 AM by NIKCC »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2013, 02:50:52 PM »
There you go talking about luck, among other bullshit. Only when it comes to Lebron. I don't know why I even get into arguments with you regarding anything Lebron vs. Kobe because it's impossible to have a normal debate. Subjective that is.