Author Topic: Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy  (Read 1723 times)

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2013, 06:32:59 AM »
This, again, is where your argument loses it's luster. You initially say "It's because he's a Small Forward." I give you Small Forwards who shoot worse. You say well he's pass first, look a Magic vs. Michael. Magic put up about 1,000 3's in his career, he played inside mostly. Again, you are bringing up ridiculous comparisons when it comes to shooting percentages, mainly because you cannot stand the fact that LeBron had a better OVERALL shooting season than Kobe. Your notion that LeBron is defended as a passer first is not the whole truth. Some people do, namely bigger Forwards who aren't able to keep up if LeBron gets a step on them. So, the provide a cushion and defend for the pass. But that's not how Leonard defended him. That's not how Jimmy Butler defended him. Paul George. etc. It's hard to have this conversation when you're really basing everything off of a feeling. LeBron is on pace to be the leading scorer of all time. You mean to tell me that he's had THAT many open/easy looks? Be real buddy.

Again, your argument loses it's luster. You have a double standard. Kobe REBOUNDS. LeBron pads his stats. LeBron is going to finish close to, if not in, the Top 50 of All-Time rebounding by the end of his career, are all those Rebounds padded stats? And yet, you sit here and paint yourself as objective?

Yet again, you are using double standards. So LeBron shoots poorly because of his nerves? Kobe just had a bad night... Ok. Kobe faced a tough D, what did LeBron face? A JV team? He faced Leonard, Green and even Duncan in the post. Keep in mind, that LeBron did not get to line like Kobe did in his bad games. So, his numbers aren't "padded" like a certain someone . who got the calls when it counted.

Your eye test failed you. And whether it was when the Headband came off or not, it was within the Game. A Game is not bad until the buzzer sounds.

You're pointing out the good for Kobe and bad for LeBron. Why aren't you mentioning that he faced Leonard who bodied him up a lot. Or when he'd face Duncan in the post. Or how about when he would drive to the rim and get hammered himself, yet not get the call like Kobe. I'm unsure what you watched. LeBron would drive, the Spurs had the paint packed and they made sure they made contact. LeBron changed his game. Yet, again, you give Kobe credit for "doing something different" but crush LeBron for it.

Too many double standards. Too many "facts" based on opinion.
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Citizen-Y

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2013, 08:15:07 AM »
TKO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2013, 11:28:50 PM »
This, again, is where your argument loses it's luster. You initially say "It's because he's a Small Forward." I give you Small Forwards who shoot worse. You say well he's pass first, look a Magic vs. Michael. Magic put up about 1,000 3's in his career, he played inside mostly. Again, you are bringing up ridiculous comparisons when it comes to shooting percentages, mainly because you cannot stand the fact that LeBron had a better OVERALL shooting season than Kobe. Your notion that LeBron is defended as a passer first is not the whole truth. Some people do, namely bigger Forwards who aren't able to keep up if LeBron gets a step on them. So, the provide a cushion and defend for the pass. But that's not how Leonard defended him. That's not how Jimmy Butler defended him. Paul George. etc. It's hard to have this conversation when you're really basing everything off of a feeling. LeBron is on pace to be the leading scorer of all time. You mean to tell me that he's had THAT many open/easy looks? Be real buddy.

YOU'RE FIGHTING A BATTLE U CANT WIN.....ALL MY ARGUMENTS STAND, NO MATTER HOW U TRY TO SPIN SHIT IN UR FAVOR. FACT REMAINS, SMALL FORWARDS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAN SHOOTING GUARDS, JUST LIKE CENTERS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAN SMALL FORWARDS...SURE, U CAN PULL UP ROY HIBBERT'S STATS AND SAY "WELL, LOOK, SOME CENTERS SHOOT LOW PERCENTAGES 2", BUT FACT REMAINS, ON AVERAGE, SMALL FORWARDS NATURALLY SHOOT A HIGHER PERCENTAGE THAN SHOOTING GUARDS....AND THERE U GO AGAIN, PROVING MY POINT. MAGIC JOHNSON SHOT WAY LESS THREES THAN MICHAEL JORDAN, THATS WHY HIS PERCENTAGES WERE BETTER, NOT BECAUSE HE'S "A BETTER SCORER"....HAS LEBRON NOT SHOT WAY LESS THREES THAN KOBE THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER? SERIOUSLY, MY DUDE, UR STARTIN 2 ANNOY ME WITH THESE WEAK ASS ARGUMENTS. UR UNINTENTIONALLY PROVING MY POINT AT EVERY TURN, WHILE DOING EXACTLY WHAT UR CLAIMIN I DO...TWISTING ARGUMENTS TO FAVOR UR SIDE. I SEE U, BUDDY. AND AGAIN, I'M NOT MAKING CLAIMS SOLEY BASED ON FEELING, IT'S CALLED THE EYE-TEST FOR A REASON. EYES DONT LIE....U KNOW, FOR A FACT, THAT KOBE IS DOUBLE AND TRIPLE TEAMED WAY HARDER AND MORE OFTEN THAN LEBRON,...WHETHER IT BE BECAUSE LEBRON HAS LESS IN HIS OFFENSIVE ARSENAL OR BECAUSE HE HAS MORE CAPABLE TEAMMATES IS UP FOR DEBATE. PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE IT'S A COMBINATION OF BOTH.

Again, your argument loses it's luster. You have a double standard. Kobe REBOUNDS. LeBron pads his stats. LeBron is going to finish close to, if not in, the Top 50 of All-Time rebounding by the end of his career, are all those Rebounds padded stats? And yet, you sit here and paint yourself as objective?

Yet again, you are using double standards. So LeBron shoots poorly because of his nerves? Kobe just had a bad night... Ok. Kobe faced a tough D, what did LeBron face? A JV team? He faced Leonard, Green and even Duncan in the post. Keep in mind, that LeBron did not get to line like Kobe did in his bad games. So, his numbers aren't "padded" like a certain someone . who got the calls when it counted.

WHY ARE U FAILING TO ADDRESS MY GREATEST POINTS? WHAT KOBE DID WAS IN A WIN...WHAT LEBRON DID WAS IN A LOSS. AND YEA, LEBRON IS KNOWN AS A STAT-PADDER. HE'S ALSO A BIGGER, STRONGER PLAYER, WHO PLAYS A POSITION THAT, AGAIN, ON AVERAGE, COLLECTS MORE REBOUNDS THAN KOBE'S POSITION. SO KOBE GOIN ALL OUT AND COLLECTING 15 REBOUNDS IS A LITTLE MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN LEBRON GRABBIN A BUNCHA MEANINGLESS BOARDS IN A LOSS, NO MATTER HOW U TRY SLICIN IT. AND AGAIN, LEBRON FREEZES IN BIG MOMENTS...ANSWER HONESTLY, DO U NOT SEE IT? THAT IS WHY HE SHOOTS UNDER 20 FOR THREE STRAIGHT FINAL GAMES, NO OTHER REASON...CAN U BE REAL AND ADMIT THIS?

Your eye test failed you. And whether it was when the Headband came off or not, it was within the Game. A Game is not bad until the buzzer sounds.

LMAO..THIS AGAIN? I    ALREADY      CREDITED      THIS       AS       A     GOOD       GAME

SMFH

You're pointing out the good for Kobe and bad for LeBron. Why aren't you mentioning that he faced Leonard who bodied him up a lot. Or when he'd face Duncan in the post. Or how about when he would drive to the rim and get hammered himself, yet not get the call like Kobe. I'm unsure what you watched. LeBron would drive, the Spurs had the paint packed and they made sure they made contact. LeBron changed his game. Yet, again, you give Kobe credit for "doing something different" but crush LeBron for it.
Too many double standards. Too many "facts" based on opinion.

WHY ARE U FORGETTING THAT BORIS DIAW WAS GUARDING HIM WITH SINGLE COVERAGE FOR A GOOD PORTION OF THE SERIES?....LOL. HOW MANY POINTS WOULD KOBE SCORE WITH SINGLE COVERAGE BY BORIS DIAW? SERIOUSLY?? AT LEAST 50, AND U KNOW IT. POINT IS, LEBRON WAS UNDERPERFORMING TO THE POINT THAT THE DEFENSE ON HIM BECAME LAX, AND THERES REALLY NO DENYIN IT, BECAUSE THE PROOF IS IN THE GAME-FILM. DONT BELIEVE ME? WATCH IT AGAIN, MAYN.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2013, 05:48:32 AM »
The all caps just kills anything you may think you have going for you.

But keep swinging man, don't give up the fight.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2013, 09:07:51 AM »
The all caps just kills anything you may think you have going for you.

But keep swinging man, don't give up the fight.

It's like the first Rocky movie. Son knows he's losing. Nigga is taking a brutal ass whoopin', can barely see through that right eye. But he just wants to go the full 15 so at least he can say he lasted for his boy Kobe.

But it's a little more severe than Rocky. Like if I was the ref, I woulda called this already or his trainer woulda beeeeeen through in that towel.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2013, 09:20:52 AM »
LMAO FIGURES THE 2 LAKER COCKLICKERS WOULD GET A HARD-ON FROM SOME1 HALFWAY DECENT FINALLY MAKING AN ARGUMENT FOR LEBRON, CUZ WE ALL KNOW NONE OF YALL SIMPLE MUFUCKAZ HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH ME :-*

Citizen-Y

« Reply #52 on: August 03, 2013, 10:42:48 AM »
What's to go toe to toe about?  Everything is for Lebron, everything is against Kobe in your mind.  It's easier to read your posts when it doesn't revolve around Kobe or the Lakers.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: August 03, 2013, 02:40:21 PM »
What's to go toe to toe about?  Everything is for Lebron, everything is against Kobe in your mind.  It's easier to read your posts when it doesn't revolve around Kobe or the Lakers.

WHICH IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT U DO- EVERYTHING ANTI-KOBE....ONLY KOBE IS ONE OF THE GOATS, SO UR IN THE WRONG, WHILE I SIMPLY KNOW TO APPRECIATE GREATNESS

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 03, 2013, 09:05:43 PM »
LMAO FIGURES THE 2 LAKER COCKLICKERS WOULD GET A HARD-ON FROM SOME1 HALFWAY DECENT FINALLY MAKING AN ARGUMENT FOR LEBRON, CUZ WE ALL KNOW NONE OF YALL SIMPLE MUFUCKAZ HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO GO TOE-TO-TOE WITH ME :-*

Since you mod this section, it's actually funny you bring that up. I can't speak for Citizen, but I know I wouldn't put in that much of an effort to debate anything Laker/Kobe related because you're too much of a child to waste that kind of time on.

Like look at it, Whoisthis is shitting on your life and you're still twisting words and arguments to somehow fight for your man crush. Son hit you at every turn and you're still up there, blindly swinging your arms still. It's childish.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #55 on: August 03, 2013, 09:27:45 PM »

WHICH IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT U DO- EVERYTHING ANTI-KOBE....ONLY KOBE IS ONE OF THE GOATS, SO UR IN THE WRONG, WHILE I SIMPLY KNOW TO APPRECIATE GREATNESS

Kobe's cool

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: August 04, 2013, 09:53:58 AM »

Since you mod this section, it's actually funny you bring that up. I can't speak for Citizen, but I know I wouldn't put in that much of an effort to debate anything Laker/Kobe related because you're too much of a child to waste that kind of time on.

Like look at it, Whoisthis is shitting on your life and you're still twisting words and arguments to somehow fight for your man crush. Son hit you at every turn and you're still up there, blindly swinging your arms still. It's childish.

RIGHT..CUZ WE ALL KNO HOW OBJECTIVE U ARE WHEN IT COMES TO LEBRON. PRETTY SURE U'D NOT ONLY SUCK OFF LEBRON, BUT ANYONE WHO WOULD ARGUE FOR HIM AS WELL, AS EVIDENT IN THIS VERY THREAD BY YOUR ERECTION FOR DUDE PUTTIN UP A FIGHT FOR HIM.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 04, 2013, 03:48:45 PM »
More so over seeing you get red through the computer screen out of the embarrassment of getting your ass handed to you.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: August 04, 2013, 10:33:02 PM »
YEA AND IM PRETTY SURE THE FACT THAT HIM ARGUIN FOR LEBRON HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH UR DICKRIDING.. UR SO GAY FOR LEBRON THAT U DICKRIDE HIS DICKRIDERS.. SOME NEXT LEVEL SHIT.LMAO

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 04, 2013, 11:32:08 PM »
More so over seeing you get red through the computer screen out of the embarrassment of getting your ass handed to you.