Author Topic: Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy  (Read 1722 times)

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Lakers 2013 playoff conspiracy
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2013, 05:52:14 AM »

YOU'RE FIGHTING A BATTLE U CANT WIN.....ALL MY ARGUMENTS STAND, NO MATTER HOW U TRY TO SPIN SHIT IN UR FAVOR. FACT REMAINS, SMALL FORWARDS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAN SHOOTING GUARDS, JUST LIKE CENTERS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAN SMALL FORWARDS...SURE, U CAN PULL UP ROY HIBBERT'S STATS AND SAY "WELL, LOOK, SOME CENTERS SHOOT LOW PERCENTAGES 2", BUT FACT REMAINS, ON AVERAGE, SMALL FORWARDS NATURALLY SHOOT A HIGHER PERCENTAGE THAN SHOOTING GUARDS....AND THERE U GO AGAIN, PROVING MY POINT. MAGIC JOHNSON SHOT WAY LESS THREES THAN MICHAEL JORDAN, THATS WHY HIS PERCENTAGES WERE BETTER, NOT BECAUSE HE'S "A BETTER SCORER"....HAS LEBRON NOT SHOT WAY LESS THREES THAN KOBE THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER? SERIOUSLY, MY DUDE, UR STARTIN 2 ANNOY ME WITH THESE WEAK ASS ARGUMENTS. UR UNINTENTIONALLY PROVING MY POINT AT EVERY TURN, WHILE DOING EXACTLY WHAT UR CLAIMIN I DO...TWISTING ARGUMENTS TO FAVOR UR SIDE. I SEE U, BUDDY. AND AGAIN, I'M NOT MAKING CLAIMS SOLEY BASED ON FEELING, IT'S CALLED THE EYE-TEST FOR A REASON. EYES DONT LIE....U KNOW, FOR A FACT, THAT KOBE IS DOUBLE AND TRIPLE TEAMED WAY HARDER AND MORE OFTEN THAN LEBRON,...WHETHER IT BE BECAUSE LEBRON HAS LESS IN HIS OFFENSIVE ARSENAL OR BECAUSE HE HAS MORE CAPABLE TEAMMATES IS UP FOR DEBATE. PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE IT'S A COMBINATION OF BOTH.

It's not a matter of win/lose. Maybe for you... I guess that's important in your life. All I'm doing I making it known that you have flawed views when it comes to the LeBron/Kobe discussion. You keep generalizing that SF's shoot higher percentages than SG's and use Center's as reasoning. Both the SF and SG position today are much more similar than ever before. George, Korver, Melo, Danny Green, Artest & Carter: All in the top 20 of 3PA last season. When you consider that 7 SG's are on that list, you can see how even similar the positions are. 6 Small Forwards (Ryan Anderson is really a Small Forward, too, but for this conversation he'll stay a Power Forward) and 7 Shooting Guards in the top 20. As for the Magic/Michael conversation. Bro, Magic put up around 1,000 and Michael put up 1,700. We're not talking a huge difference over the course of a career. That's not why Magic shot better. Magic played INSIDE a lot. He was in and around the paint OFTEN. Michael played a lot of Mid-Range. I mean, really, does that really play into your argument, or against? LeBron has put up 3,000 and Kobe 4,800. Keep in mind, Kobe has 7 years on LeBron. Break those down into Per Game basis and LeBron actually averages more but 1 tenth of a percentage. Meaning, LeBron is putting up 3's at the same clip as Kobe, he just hasn't been in the league long enough. Yet again, your point is proven as feeling and not fact. Fact's do not lie. Your eyes do.

WHY ARE U FAILING TO ADDRESS MY GREATEST POINTS? WHAT KOBE DID WAS IN A WIN...WHAT LEBRON DID WAS IN A LOSS. AND YEA, LEBRON IS KNOWN AS A STAT-PADDER. HE'S ALSO A BIGGER, STRONGER PLAYER, WHO PLAYS A POSITION THAT, AGAIN, ON AVERAGE, COLLECTS MORE REBOUNDS THAN KOBE'S POSITION. SO KOBE GOIN ALL OUT AND COLLECTING 15 REBOUNDS IS A LITTLE MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN LEBRON GRABBIN A BUNCHA MEANINGLESS BOARDS IN A LOSS, NO MATTER HOW U TRY SLICIN IT. AND AGAIN, LEBRON FREEZES IN BIG MOMENTS...ANSWER HONESTLY, DO U NOT SEE IT? THAT IS WHY HE SHOOTS UNDER 20 FOR THREE STRAIGHT FINAL GAMES, NO OTHER REASON...CAN U BE REAL AND ADMIT THIS?

I've not seen that point. Merely just you avoiding or making excuses for Kobe's bad games and crushing LeBron for his. Did you watch Game 1 when he grabbed 18 boards? That game was close, not a blow out. It came down to a circus shot by Tony Parker. In a game like that, 18 boards is meaningless? Wow. And yet again, you are generalizing positions as if that means something. Jason Kidd has 2,000 more rebounds than Kobe. It would take Kobe another 5 or so seasons to catch Jason Kidd. Kobe is bigger. Stronger. Plays a position where he should grab more rebounds... yet he didn't. Position is just a just a label today, unless you're a big man who cannot stretch the floor. Point Guards play the 2, 2's play the 1 and 3 and 3's play the 2 and 1... LeBron has had bad games, sure. No one is hiding that. But, those are just bad games offensively. He does other things to make up for them like Defending the best player on the team, Rebounding, finding the open teammates etc. He shot under 20 for 3 straight games, so what. He didn't make his shots, but he also didn't get to the line to compensate. I call your attention to Kobe's 6/24 performance. He got to the line 15 times, made 11. Scored 23. LeBron never put up more than 4 Free-Throws in his bad games. All things even: Kobe only scores 15 in Game 7. But, and this was the whole reason for the topic in the first place, Kobe GOT THE CALLS and went on to score over 20.

LMAO..THIS AGAIN? I    ALREADY      CREDITED      THIS       AS       A     GOOD       GAME

SMFH

Yes. Because you don't just say "Good game." You always say "Good game after..." or "Good game... but he got most of his stats in OT." And then attribute that to your eye-test. Well, it's obvious your eye-test has failed. SMFH

WHY ARE U FORGETTING THAT BORIS DIAW WAS GUARDING HIM WITH SINGLE COVERAGE FOR A GOOD PORTION OF THE SERIES?....LOL. HOW MANY POINTS WOULD KOBE SCORE WITH SINGLE COVERAGE BY BORIS DIAW? SERIOUSLY?? AT LEAST 50, AND U KNOW IT. POINT IS, LEBRON WAS UNDERPERFORMING TO THE POINT THAT THE DEFENSE ON HIM BECAME LAX, AND THERES REALLY NO DENYIN IT, BECAUSE THE PROOF IS IN THE GAME-FILM. DONT BELIEVE ME? WATCH IT AGAIN, MAYN.

Yes, Diaw guarded him with space because he did not want LeBron to get that first step. He also used his body and played LeBron physical. LeBron did not get many calls against Diaw even though there was contact. Diaw played less than 20 minutes of the first 3 games. 144 total minutes possible, only 20 played. So, sure, you can credit Diaw for those first 3 games, if that's what your eye-tests tell you. When he played LeBron mostly was games 4-7 when LeBron averaged 31 a game. No need to watch game film, mayn. Did LeBron have a tough time against Diaw? Sure. But, he still ended up having some great games.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 05:55:39 AM by whoisthis »
Some Of What's On Rotation:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: August 05, 2013, 09:40:44 AM »
LMAO.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2013, 11:11:06 AM »

YOU'RE FIGHTING A BATTLE U CANT WIN.....ALL MY ARGUMENTS STAND, NO MATTER HOW U TRY TO SPIN SHIT IN UR FAVOR. FACT REMAINS, SMALL FORWARDS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAN SHOOTING GUARDS, JUST LIKE CENTERS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAN SMALL FORWARDS...SURE, U CAN PULL UP ROY HIBBERT'S STATS AND SAY "WELL, LOOK, SOME CENTERS SHOOT LOW PERCENTAGES 2", BUT FACT REMAINS, ON AVERAGE, SMALL FORWARDS NATURALLY SHOOT A HIGHER PERCENTAGE THAN SHOOTING GUARDS....AND THERE U GO AGAIN, PROVING MY POINT. MAGIC JOHNSON SHOT WAY LESS THREES THAN MICHAEL JORDAN, THATS WHY HIS PERCENTAGES WERE BETTER, NOT BECAUSE HE'S "A BETTER SCORER"....HAS LEBRON NOT SHOT WAY LESS THREES THAN KOBE THROUGHOUT HIS CAREER? SERIOUSLY, MY DUDE, UR STARTIN 2 ANNOY ME WITH THESE WEAK ASS ARGUMENTS. UR UNINTENTIONALLY PROVING MY POINT AT EVERY TURN, WHILE DOING EXACTLY WHAT UR CLAIMIN I DO...TWISTING ARGUMENTS TO FAVOR UR SIDE. I SEE U, BUDDY. AND AGAIN, I'M NOT MAKING CLAIMS SOLEY BASED ON FEELING, IT'S CALLED THE EYE-TEST FOR A REASON. EYES DONT LIE....U KNOW, FOR A FACT, THAT KOBE IS DOUBLE AND TRIPLE TEAMED WAY HARDER AND MORE OFTEN THAN LEBRON,...WHETHER IT BE BECAUSE LEBRON HAS LESS IN HIS OFFENSIVE ARSENAL OR BECAUSE HE HAS MORE CAPABLE TEAMMATES IS UP FOR DEBATE. PERSONALLY, I BELIEVE IT'S A COMBINATION OF BOTH.

It's not a matter of win/lose. Maybe for you... I guess that's important in your life. All I'm doing I making it known that you have flawed views when it comes to the LeBron/Kobe discussion. You keep generalizing that SF's shoot higher percentages than SG's and use Center's as reasoning. Both the SF and SG position today are much more similar than ever before. George, Korver, Melo, Danny Green, Artest & Carter: All in the top 20 of 3PA last season. When you consider that 7 SG's are on that list, you can see how even similar the positions are. 6 Small Forwards (Ryan Anderson is really a Small Forward, too, but for this conversation he'll stay a Power Forward) and 7 Shooting Guards in the top 20. As for the Magic/Michael conversation. Bro, Magic put up around 1,000 and Michael put up 1,700. We're not talking a huge difference over the course of a career. That's not why Magic shot better. Magic played INSIDE a lot. He was in and around the paint OFTEN. Michael played a lot of Mid-Range. I mean, really, does that really play into your argument, or against? LeBron has put up 3,000 and Kobe 4,800. Keep in mind, Kobe has 7 years on LeBron. Break those down into Per Game basis and LeBron actually averages more but 1 tenth of a percentage. Meaning, LeBron is putting up 3's at the same clip as Kobe, he just hasn't been in the league long enough. Yet again, your point is proven as feeling and not fact. Fact's do not lie. Your eyes do.

YOU'RE TRYIN TOO HARD....AT LEAST UR HELPIN CHAM JERK IT, THO.

TOP 10 SMALL FORWARD FG%:

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/field-goals/sort/fieldGoalPct/position/small-forwards

5 PLAYERS WITH 50%+ FG PERCENTAGE

TOP 10 SHOOTING GUARDS FG%:

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/field-goals/sort/fieldGoalPct/position/shooting-guards

IN COMPARISON, ONLY 1 SHOOTING GUARD SHOT 50%+ LAST SEASON (AND TO NO ONES SURPRISE, HE TAKES VERY LITTLE THREES LOL)

NOW, U KEEP TRYNA TWIST THIS INTO SOMETHING IT'S NOT...BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. U TAKE ERSAN ILYASOVA, WHO CAME 9TH IN FG% FOR SMALL FORWARDS AND PUT HIM IN THE SHOOTING GUARD SLOT AND HE WOULDA BEEN 3RD. WHY ARE U TRYNA PROVE THIS WRONG WHEN IT'S RIGHT? THIS IS WHAT WEAKENS UR ARGUMENT, WHERE U TAKE SOMETHING LEGIT THAT I SAID AND TRY TURNIN IT INTO SOMETHIN ELSE.....AND NO, LEBRON IS NOT SHOOTING THREES AT THE SAME CLIP AS KOBE, MY DUDE. JUST LOOK AT THE SEASON BY SEASON STATS. IF U TAKE OUT KOBE'S BENCH YEARS, IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE, REALLY. BUT THE POINT WITH MAGIC IS THAT HE HAD A HIGHER PERCENTAGE THAN JORDAN BECAUSE HE WOULD ONLY TAKE SHOTS THAT HE FELT HE COULD MAKE FOR SURE, BEIN THAT HE'S A PASS-FIRST PLAYER ALA LEBRON...I KNOW U GET WHAT IM SAYIN, SO LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.

WHY ARE U FAILING TO ADDRESS MY GREATEST POINTS? WHAT KOBE DID WAS IN A WIN...WHAT LEBRON DID WAS IN A LOSS. AND YEA, LEBRON IS KNOWN AS A STAT-PADDER. HE'S ALSO A BIGGER, STRONGER PLAYER, WHO PLAYS A POSITION THAT, AGAIN, ON AVERAGE, COLLECTS MORE REBOUNDS THAN KOBE'S POSITION. SO KOBE GOIN ALL OUT AND COLLECTING 15 REBOUNDS IS A LITTLE MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN LEBRON GRABBIN A BUNCHA MEANINGLESS BOARDS IN A LOSS, NO MATTER HOW U TRY SLICIN IT. AND AGAIN, LEBRON FREEZES IN BIG MOMENTS...ANSWER HONESTLY, DO U NOT SEE IT? THAT IS WHY HE SHOOTS UNDER 20 FOR THREE STRAIGHT FINAL GAMES, NO OTHER REASON...CAN U BE REAL AND ADMIT THIS?

I've not seen that point. Merely just you avoiding or making excuses for Kobe's bad games and crushing LeBron for his. Did you watch Game 1 when he grabbed 18 boards? That game was close, not a blow out. It came down to a circus shot by Tony Parker. In a game like that, 18 boards is meaningless? Wow. And yet again, you are generalizing positions as if that means something. Jason Kidd has 2,000 more rebounds than Kobe. It would take Kobe another 5 or so seasons to catch Jason Kidd. Kobe is bigger. Stronger. Plays a position where he should grab more rebounds... yet he didn't. Position is just a just a label today, unless you're a big man who cannot stretch the floor. Point Guards play the 2, 2's play the 1 and 3 and 3's play the 2 and 1... LeBron has had bad games, sure. No one is hiding that. But, those are just bad games offensively. He does other things to make up for them like Defending the best player on the team, Rebounding, finding the open teammates etc. He shot under 20 for 3 straight games, so what. He didn't make his shots, but he also didn't get to the line to compensate. I call your attention to Kobe's 6/24 performance. He got to the line 15 times, made 11. Scored 23. LeBron never put up more than 4 Free-Throws in his bad games. All things even: Kobe only scores 15 in Game 7. But, and this was the whole reason for the topic in the first place, Kobe GOT THE CALLS and went on to score over 20.

JASON KIDD IS NOT UR AVERAGE GUARD, DUDE HAD YEARS WHERE HE REBOUNDED LIKE A BIG MAN....BAD EXAMPLE. AGAIN, FACT REMAINS, LEBRON SHOULD BE GRABBIN WAY MORE BOARDS THAN KOBE. HE HAS THE BODY OF A POWER FORWARD, BUT EVEN STRONGER. AND AGAIN, THE REASON HE DIDNT GET TO THE LINE WAS BECAUSE HE WAS A SHOOK AND AVOIDING CONTACT......THATS MY KNOCK ON HIM, HIS CHANGE OF STYLE WHEN THE MOMENTS INTENSIFY. THIS IS WHY HE AVERAGED 16 POINTS IN THE FIRST 3 GAMES.....BECAUSE HIS STYLE BECAME EVEN MORE PASSIVE DUE TO THE PRESSURE. KOBE GOT THE CALLS CUZ HE FORCED THE ISSUE, SOMETHING LEBRON DIDNT DO TILL GAME 6, WHEN HIS HEADBAND FELL OFF (HEADBAND GAME BRO!)

LMAO..THIS AGAIN? I    ALREADY      CREDITED      THIS       AS       A     GOOD       GAME

SMFH

Yes. Because you don't just say "Good game." You always say "Good game after..." or "Good game... but he got most of his stats in OT." And then attribute that to your eye-test. Well, it's obvious your eye-test has failed. SMFH

NO, MY EYE TEST DIDNT FAIL...ALL I SAID WAS THAT LEBRON WAS ABLE TO SALVAGE A GAME WHERE HE PLAYED TERRIBLY AND EXTREMELY PASSIVE THROUGH 3 QUARTERS. HE WAS ABLE TO MAKE IT A GOOD GAME, SO HE GETS CREDIT THERE. BUT MY POINT WAS THAT THERE WERE STILL MORE MOMENTS IN THE ENTIRE SERIES WHERE HE PLAYED LIKE A MIHA AND A COMPLETELY SUBMISSIVE PUSSY AS OPPOSED TO AN ALPHA MALE WHO TAKES OVER (HEADBAND GAME BRO!)

WHY ARE U FORGETTING THAT BORIS DIAW WAS GUARDING HIM WITH SINGLE COVERAGE FOR A GOOD PORTION OF THE SERIES?....LOL. HOW MANY POINTS WOULD KOBE SCORE WITH SINGLE COVERAGE BY BORIS DIAW? SERIOUSLY?? AT LEAST 50, AND U KNOW IT. POINT IS, LEBRON WAS UNDERPERFORMING TO THE POINT THAT THE DEFENSE ON HIM BECAME LAX, AND THERES REALLY NO DENYIN IT, BECAUSE THE PROOF IS IN THE GAME-FILM. DONT BELIEVE ME? WATCH IT AGAIN, MAYN.

Yes, Diaw guarded him with space because he did not want LeBron to get that first step. He also used his body and played LeBron physical. LeBron did not get many calls against Diaw even though there was contact. Diaw played less than 20 minutes of the first 3 games. 144 total minutes possible, only 20 played. So, sure, you can credit Diaw for those first 3 games, if that's what your eye-tests tell you. When he played LeBron mostly was games 4-7 when LeBron averaged 31 a game. No need to watch game film, mayn. Did LeBron have a tough time against Diaw? Sure. But, he still ended up having some great games.

U JUST PROVED MY POINT...THERES NO WAY IN HELL BORIS DIAW SHOULD BE GUARDING LEBRON JAMES LMAO 1-ON-1 IN THE FINALS. AND U SAID THAT LEBRON STARTED GOIN OFF THE MORE DIAW WAS GUARDING HIM? UR REALLY ARGUING AGAINST URSELF HERE...MY POINT WASNT THAT LEBRON HAD A TOUGH TIME AGAINST DIAW (EVEN THOUGH HE DID, AT TIMES)...MY POINT WAS THAT DIAW IS A TERRIBLE DEFENDER, SLOW, NO LATERAL MOVEMENT, NO ATHLETICISM, ETC.....YET HE WAS USED TO PLAY LEBRON WITH SINGLE COVERAGE DUE TO HOW BAD LEBRON WAS PERFORMING. IF KOBE GETS SINGLE COVERAGE BY DIAW, IT'S 50 POINTS EVERY TIME. 

LMAO.

LOL UR SO GAY
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 11:15:19 AM by NIKCC »

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2013, 07:22:02 PM »

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/field-goals/sort/fieldGoalPct/position/small-forwards

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/field-goals/sort/fieldGoalPct/position/shooting-guards

IN COMPARISON, ONLY 1 SHOOTING GUARD SHOT 50%+ LAST SEASON (AND TO NO ONES SURPRISE, HE TAKES VERY LITTLE THREES LOL)

NOW, U KEEP TRYNA TWIST THIS INTO SOMETHING IT'S NOT...BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. U TAKE ERSAN ILYASOVA, WHO CAME 9TH IN FG% FOR SMALL FORWARDS AND PUT HIM IN THE SHOOTING GUARD SLOT AND HE WOULDA BEEN 3RD. WHY ARE U TRYNA PROVE THIS WRONG WHEN IT'S RIGHT? THIS IS WHAT WEAKENS UR ARGUMENT, WHERE U TAKE SOMETHING LEGIT THAT I SAID AND TRY TURNIN IT INTO SOMETHIN ELSE.....AND NO, LEBRON IS NOT SHOOTING THREES AT THE SAME CLIP AS KOBE, MY DUDE. JUST LOOK AT THE SEASON BY SEASON STATS. IF U TAKE OUT KOBE'S BENCH YEARS, IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE, REALLY. BUT THE POINT WITH MAGIC IS THAT HE HAD A HIGHER PERCENTAGE THAN JORDAN BECAUSE HE WOULD ONLY TAKE SHOTS THAT HE FELT HE COULD MAKE FOR SURE, BEIN THAT HE'S A PASS-FIRST PLAYER ALA LEBRON...I KNOW U GET WHAT IM SAYIN, SO LETS LEAVE IT AT THAT.

Trying too hard? Is that what your eye test tells you? Anyway, thanks for posting that link. It proves my point about you generalizing a position. LeBron is number 1 on the list and put 250+ 3's last season. The next 3 on that list put up 81 3's last season... Combined. Kevin Durant is next with over 300 (50/40/90 by the way). Chandler Parsons with just under 400 3's. Josh Smith put up over 200 ill advised 3's. Matt Barnes, over 300. Ersan put up over 200 and lastly Melo over 400 3's.

Here at the SG's: Wade, 66. Dudley, 270. Kobe, over 400. Iggy, close to 300. Martin, 370+. Mayo, 350. Henderson, 100. Derozan, 120. Afflalo, 240. Crawford just under 400.

The games are not very different outside of Faried, Marion & Young. But, those 3 are why you cannot just generalize positions. LeBron and KD put up over 250 & 300, respectively, 3's and shot over 50%. It's not because of their position because they're putting up plenty of outside shots. Magic played in the Paint or as close to it as possible because that was his game. He did not have much range. As a Laker fan you should know that. Magic never put up more than 56 3's in a season until 88-89, he entered the league in 79-80.

Now remember, you've gone through all of this, just to prove that Kobe's terrible shooting games meant less than LeBron's terrible shooting games. And I'm the one trying too hard?

Just to refresh your memory:

BRO, UR COMPARING THE FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE OF A SHOOTING GUARD SCORER WITH UNLIMITED RANGE TO A PASS-FIRST SMALL FORWARD WHO IS KNOWN FOR SCORING MOST HIS POINTS RIGHT AT THE RIM...IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT. THATS LIKE SAYIN SHAQ IS BETTER THAN JORDAN BECAUSE HIS FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE IS MUCH HIGHER. THATS FIRST AND FOREMOST...

Yeah... about that whole trying too hard thing...

JASON KIDD IS NOT UR AVERAGE GUARD, DUDE HAD YEARS WHERE HE REBOUNDED LIKE A BIG MAN....BAD EXAMPLE. AGAIN, FACT REMAINS, LEBRON SHOULD BE GRABBIN WAY MORE BOARDS THAN KOBE. HE HAS THE BODY OF A POWER FORWARD, BUT EVEN STRONGER. AND AGAIN, THE REASON HE DIDNT GET TO THE LINE WAS BECAUSE HE WAS A SHOOK AND AVOIDING CONTACT......THATS MY KNOCK ON HIM, HIS CHANGE OF STYLE WHEN THE MOMENTS INTENSIFY. THIS IS WHY HE AVERAGED 16 POINTS IN THE FIRST 3 GAMES.....BECAUSE HIS STYLE BECAME EVEN MORE PASSIVE DUE TO THE PRESSURE. KOBE GOT THE CALLS CUZ HE FORCED THE ISSUE, SOMETHING LEBRON DIDNT DO TILL GAME 6, WHEN HIS HEADBAND FELL OFF (HEADBAND GAME BRO!)

And LeBron is not your average Small Forward. When a point is made, you always try to spin it. Fact remains that you attribute LeBron's rebounding ability to his "size and strength," but do not hold Kobe to that same standard when I compare a 6'3" (6'4" on a great day) Point Guard who "rebounded like a big man." What about Rondo & Westbrook? 1 is about 6' and the other is about 6'2", 6'3". Both are within 1 rebound per game over their career with Kobe. You want to know what a bad example is? When you're discussing 2 wing players and you bring up a 7'1" 300+ Center and compare him to a Guard who played Mid-Range, when talking about Field Goal Percentage? Or a 6'9" Guard who played Free Throw and in, to the same Guard who played mostly Mid-Range? Not even close.

The Jason Kidd comparison plays into your idea of "size and strength" because he's much smaller than Kobe, but rebounded much better. Furthermore, Kevin Love by all accounts is probably no more than 6'7". Rodman was more 6'6". Both of these guys are not the biggest or strongest and have led the NBA in rebounds. Rebound is about positioning, will and heart. DeAndre Jordan is an athletic 7 footer, still a poor rebounder. Reggie Evans is much smaller and was the teams best rebounder when he was on the Clippers, not the bigger and strong DeAndre Jordan. You generalize far too much.

Lastly, you must've never watched the Finals because LeBron did drive and he got a lot of contact and very few calls, as evident in the fact that he hardly got to the line. He had to settle for Jumpers because he was not getting to the basket easily.

NO, MY EYE TEST DIDNT FAIL...ALL I SAID WAS THAT LEBRON WAS ABLE TO SALVAGE A GAME WHERE HE PLAYED TERRIBLY AND EXTREMELY PASSIVE THROUGH 3 QUARTERS. HE WAS ABLE TO MAKE IT A GOOD GAME, SO HE GETS CREDIT THERE. BUT MY POINT WAS THAT THERE WERE STILL MORE MOMENTS IN THE ENTIRE SERIES WHERE HE PLAYED LIKE A MIHA AND A COMPLETELY SUBMISSIVE PUSSY AS OPPOSED TO AN ALPHA MALE WHO TAKES OVER (HEADBAND GAME BRO!)

Oh really? That's all you said?

THIS WAS THE GAME WHERE HE WAS TERRIBLE UP UNTIL THE HEADBAND FELL OFF...I ALREADY SAID I'D COUNT IT AS A GOOD GAME, BUT IF RAY ALLEN DONT HIT THAT THREE, IT GOES DOWN AS A BAD GAME (HE COLLECTED A GOOD PORTION OF HIS STATS IN OVERTIME)

So, yes, your eye test did fail you. Or you just didn't watch the game. Which is it? Because you attributed LeBron's stats to OT, but I already showed you otherwise. And by the way, you see how you just can't say he had a good game 6? It's programmed in your brain to say "until" because you just can't give LeBron credit.

U JUST PROVED MY POINT...THERES NO WAY IN HELL BORIS DIAW SHOULD BE GUARDING LEBRON JAMES LMAO 1-ON-1 IN THE FINALS. AND U SAID THAT LEBRON STARTED GOIN OFF THE MORE DIAW WAS GUARDING HIM? UR REALLY ARGUING AGAINST URSELF HERE...MY POINT WASNT THAT LEBRON HAD A TOUGH TIME AGAINST DIAW (EVEN THOUGH HE DID, AT TIMES)...MY POINT WAS THAT DIAW IS A TERRIBLE DEFENDER, SLOW, NO LATERAL MOVEMENT, NO ATHLETICISM, ETC.....YET HE WAS USED TO PLAY LEBRON WITH SINGLE COVERAGE DUE TO HOW BAD LEBRON WAS PERFORMING. IF KOBE GETS SINGLE COVERAGE BY DIAW, IT'S 50 POINTS EVERY TIME. 

Boris Diaw slowed LeBron in the last 4 games, but never stopped him. Hence why the man averaged 30+ a game over those 4 games. Your point was to downgrade what LeBron did because of how Diaw defended him. But, again, you don't look at the fact that LeBron averaged over 30. Yet, when Kobe has a bad game, you overlook the bad game and look at what he did well. And THAT my friend is the full circle of your inability to discuss Kobe and LeBron without bias.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqx3qc9oMmw</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Iq8KghDEJNg</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IKsU2FG5tQA</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MwjVHzBvurU</a><a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/hcI56Q00yp8</a>

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: August 05, 2013, 08:19:39 PM »

Trying too hard? Is that what your eye test tells you? Anyway, thanks for posting that link. It proves my point about you generalizing a position. LeBron is number 1 on the list and put 250+ 3's last season. The next 3 on that list put up 81 3's last season... Combined. Kevin Durant is next with over 300 (50/40/90 by the way). Chandler Parsons with just under 400 3's. Josh Smith put up over 200 ill advised 3's. Matt Barnes, over 300. Ersan put up over 200 and lastly Melo over 400 3's.

Here at the SG's: Wade, 66. Dudley, 270. Kobe, over 400. Iggy, close to 300. Martin, 370+. Mayo, 350. Henderson, 100. Derozan, 120. Afflalo, 240. Crawford just under 400.

The games are not very different outside of Faried, Marion & Young. But, those 3 are why you cannot just generalize positions. LeBron and KD put up over 250 & 300, respectively, 3's and shot over 50%. It's not because of their position because they're putting up plenty of outside shots. Magic played in the Paint or as close to it as possible because that was his game. He did not have much range. As a Laker fan you should know that. Magic never put up more than 56 3's in a season until 88-89, he entered the league in 79-80.

Now remember, you've gone through all of this, just to prove that Kobe's terrible shooting games meant less than LeBron's terrible shooting games. And I'm the one trying too hard?

LOL THREES OR NOT, SMALL FORWARDS GENERALLY TAKE MORE INSIDE SHOTS AND LESS OUTSIDE SHOTS...GENERALLY. THIS IS A FACT. PULL UP ANY EXAMPLES U WANT, BUT THE FACT REMAINS THE SAME...3'S TYPICALLY SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES ON AVERAGE, BECAUSE GENERAL POSITIONING PUTS SHOOTING GUARDS IN AN OUTSIDE-MIDRANGE GAME AND THERES NO WAY AROUND THAT. ONE CANNOT ARGUE THAT LEBRON DOES NOT GET MORE SHOTS AT THE RIM, IN TRANSITION, INDISE ETC THAN KOBE BRYANT. IN DOING SO, YOU'D BE AN IDIOT. SO MY MAIN POINT STANDS, NO MATTER HOW MUCH U'D LIKE TO SHUT IT DOWN.

Just to refresh your memory:

BRO, UR COMPARING THE FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE OF A SHOOTING GUARD SCORER WITH UNLIMITED RANGE TO A PASS-FIRST SMALL FORWARD WHO IS KNOWN FOR SCORING MOST HIS POINTS RIGHT AT THE RIM...IT DONT WORK LIKE THAT. THATS LIKE SAYIN SHAQ IS BETTER THAN JORDAN BECAUSE HIS FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE IS MUCH HIGHER. THATS FIRST AND FOREMOST...

Yeah... about that whole trying too hard thing...

And LeBron is not your average Small Forward. When a point is made, you always try to spin it. Fact remains that you attribute LeBron's rebounding ability to his "size and strength," but do not hold Kobe to that same standard when I compare a 6'3" (6'4" on a great day) Point Guard who "rebounded like a big man." What about Rondo & Westbrook? 1 is about 6' and the other is about 6'2", 6'3". Both are within 1 rebound per game over their career with Kobe. You want to know what a bad example is? When you're discussing 2 wing players and you bring up a 7'1" 300+ Center and compare him to a Guard who played Mid-Range, when talking about Field Goal Percentage? Or a 6'9" Guard who played Free Throw and in, to the same Guard who played mostly Mid-Range? Not even close.

The Jason Kidd comparison plays into your idea of "size and strength" because he's much smaller than Kobe, but rebounded much better. Furthermore, Kevin Love by all accounts is probably no more than 6'7". Rodman was more 6'6". Both of these guys are not the biggest or strongest and have led the NBA in rebounds. Rebound is about positioning, will and heart. DeAndre Jordan is an athletic 7 footer, still a poor rebounder. Reggie Evans is much smaller and was the teams best rebounder when he was on the Clippers, not the bigger and strong DeAndre Jordan. You generalize far too much.

Lastly, you must've never watched the Finals because LeBron did drive and he got a lot of contact and very few calls, as evident in the fact that he hardly got to the line. He had to settle for Jumpers because he was not getting to the basket easily.

YEA, BUT LEBRON DOES FIT THE BILL WHEN COMPARING SHOOTING GUARDS TO SMALL FORWARDS, CUZ HE DOES PLAY LESS OUTSIDE AND MORE AT THE RIM....SO I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE EXTRA SMALL CHOP IS ABOUT, BUT THROUGH EVERYTHING U COME UP WITH, MY FACTS STILL REMAIN.  IT'S JUST FUNNY TO ME HOW U KEEP BRINGIN UP THESE ARBITRARY EXAMPLE TO DISPROVE WHAT I SAY, YET, IT DOESNT CHANGE THE FACT....ON     AVERAGE      THE      BIGGER      YOU     ARE     THE     MORE     REBOUNDS      YOU        COLLECT......AM I WRONG OR NOT? AGAIN, KEY WORDS, ON AVERAGE. I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF RUSSELL WESTBROOK OR JASON KIDD ARE BEASTS ON THE BOARDS, BECAUSE THAT IS UNUSUAL FOR PLAYERS OF THEIR POSITION. DIRK ALSO SHOOTS THREES LIKE A MUFUCKA, IT STILL DOESNT MAKE IT TYPICAL FOR A 7 FOOTER TO BE AN OUTSIDE FORCE. COME ON, BRODIE.

Oh really? That's all you said?

THIS WAS THE GAME WHERE HE WAS TERRIBLE UP UNTIL THE HEADBAND FELL OFF...I ALREADY SAID I'D COUNT IT AS A GOOD GAME, BUT IF RAY ALLEN DONT HIT THAT THREE, IT GOES DOWN AS A BAD GAME (HE COLLECTED A GOOD PORTION OF HIS STATS IN OVERTIME)

So, yes, your eye test did fail you. Or you just didn't watch the game. Which is it? Because you attributed LeBron's stats to OT, but I already showed you otherwise. And by the way, you see how you just can't say he had a good game 6? It's programmed in your brain to say "until" because you just can't give LeBron credit.

UR TRYIN TOO HARD, AGAIN...I ALREADY SAID I CREDITED IT AS A GOOD GAME A MILLION TIMES, AND ALREADY ADMITTED TO MISTAKING HIS STATS COMING IN OVERTIME. QUIT WITH THE STRETCH ARMSTRONG MOTIVES, SHITS GETTIN STRETCHY AS A MUFUCKA ROUND HERE.

Boris Diaw slowed LeBron in the last 4 games, but never stopped him. Hence why the man averaged 30+ a game over those 4 games. Your point was to downgrade what LeBron did because of how Diaw defended him. But, again, you don't look at the fact that LeBron averaged over 30. Yet, when Kobe has a bad game, you overlook the bad game and look at what he did well. And THAT my friend is the full circle of your inability to discuss Kobe and LeBron without bias.

BUT U STILL MISSIN THE POINTS AND FAILIN TO ADDRESS EM

1.HE WAS GUARDED WITH SINGLE COVERAGE BY AN OLD SLOW MAN
2.HE WAS GUARDED LIKE THIS BECAUSE OF HIS POOR PLAY
3.IF KOBE WAS GUARDED BY SAID PLAYER, HE'D SCORE 50+

CIRCLES IS UR GAME. I ADDRESS EVERY 1 OF UR POINTS, WHILE U CONTINUE DANCING AROUND MINE, WHILE BRINGIN UP THE WEAKEST OF EXAMPLES TO DISPROVE FACTS I'M PROVIDING. NOT SAYIN U CHAM STATUS, CUZ U PLAYIN NOT TOO FAR BEHIND... BUT THIS IS CLEARLY MY GAME AND I'M WAITING FOR SOME MORE INTERESTING POINTS TO BE MADE, CONSIDERIN UR CIRCLES ARE STARTIN 2 BORE ME, CUD.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2013, 08:21:32 PM by NIKCC »

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #65 on: August 05, 2013, 09:49:45 PM »
Again, bud, you cannot generalize and think someone won't call you on it. Generalizing is not a fact. Fact is LeBron plays Mid-Range and Out more so than in the paint. If this was the 80s or even the 90s when teams would trot out the likes of Cedric Maxwell and Anthony Mason at the 3, I'd say you have a case. But, LeBron, KD etc. have changed the position into more wing than pivot. More backcourt than front. This a fact. So, to generalize, you are not telling the whole story.

Sure, on average, the bigger you are, the more rebounds you get. Therefore, Kobe is, on average, a worse rebounder than Westbrook, Kidd and Rondo. Are you OK with this brodie?

As for things getting "stretch as a mutha around here." All I did was point out where you made some key mistakes and where you slip in the "until" part for LeBron's game 6. That is not a stretch, it's a fact.

You do realize that LeBron played over 40 minutes and Diaw played less than 16 per game, right? LeBron was guarded like that and he had games of 33, 25, 32 and 37. If Kobe can score 50 points in 15 minutes, well then just give Kobe the Scoring Title now. He was defended this way because there was very little spacing on the floor which allowed for Diaw to get help. Remember that whenever Wade was on the floor, which was in the high 30s, the Spurs packed the paint.

There only dancing I've seen here was by you. You bring up an example, I counter it, you change the subject. I've shown you that your facts are skewed, but you've danced around that.

Kobe doesn't get calls, LeBron does >>> Numbers to show otherwise >>> You Dance.
LeBron doesn't shoot as well as Kobe >>> Numbers to show otherwise >>> You Dance.
Small Forwards shoot better because they play in the paint more >>> Numbers to show otherwise >>> You Dance.
LeBron had terrible shooting games >>> Numbers to show Kobe's bad shooting >>> You Dance.

It goes on. If this is your game, you need to think about changing your game to Golf.

Weak examples by the way: Shaq to MJ, Magic to MJ. Sorry cud.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 05, 2013, 10:33:56 PM »
LMAO.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2013, 12:17:32 PM »
Again, bud, you cannot generalize and think someone won't call you on it. Generalizing is not a fact. Fact is LeBron plays Mid-Range and Out more so than in the paint. If this was the 80s or even the 90s when teams would trot out the likes of Cedric Maxwell and Anthony Mason at the 3, I'd say you have a case. But, LeBron, KD etc. have changed the position into more wing than pivot. More backcourt than front. This a fact. So, to generalize, you are not telling the whole story.

I STARTED OUT THINKIN UR A QUALITY POSTER, BUT UR ACTUALLY QUITE SLOW IF U DONT GET WHAT IM SAYING BY NOW

http://www.82games.com/1213/12MIA9.HTM

LEBRON JAMES=35% OF HIS SHOTS COME INSIDE THEN ANOTHER 27%=COMES CLOSE TO THE BASKET WITH 7% BEING DUNKS

http://www.82games.com/1011/10LAL5.HTM

IN COMPARISON, KOBE=15% OF HIS SHOTS COME INSIDE THEN ANOTHER 14%=COMES CLOSE TO THE BASKET WITH 2% BEING DUNKS

NOW DO LIKE DUBEE AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND MEEEEE, CUZ U ACTIN HELLA DUMB RIGHT NOW.....NO OFFENSE AT ALL, BUT IF U DONT SEE THAT THOSE STATS FIT MY CLAIM OF LEBRON PLAYING THE TRADITIONAL SMALL FORWARD STYLE, WHILE KOBE IS GENERALLY PLAYING LIKE A SHOOTING GUARD, THEN U REALLY DONT NEED TO BE REPLYING. U CAN REALIZE THIS BY NOTING TO URSELF THAT THE MORE EXCITED U GET YOUNG CHAM, THE DUMBER UR POSTS ARE.

Sure, on average, the bigger you are, the more rebounds you get. Therefore, Kobe is, on average, a worse rebounder than Westbrook, Kidd and Rondo. Are you OK with this brodie?

DAMN, REALLY?? THATS GROUNDBREAKING...AND LEBRON IS A WORSE PASSER THAN RONDO, A WORSE SHOOTER THAN RAY ALLEN, A WORSE BALL-HANDLER THAN CHRIS PAUL, AND A WORSE POST PLAYER THAN BROOK LOPEZ......ARE WE STATING THE OBVIOUS HERE? WHAT IS THIS NOW??

As for things getting "stretch as a mutha around here." All I did was point out where you made some key mistakes and where you slip in the "until" part for LeBron's game 6. That is not a stretch, it's a fact.

You do realize that LeBron played over 40 minutes and Diaw played less than 16 per game, right? LeBron was guarded like that and he had games of 33, 25, 32 and 37. If Kobe can score 50 points in 15 minutes, well then just give Kobe the Scoring Title now. He was defended this way because there was very little spacing on the floor which allowed for Diaw to get help. Remember that whenever Wade was on the floor, which was in the high 30s, the Spurs packed the paint.

POINT IS, FOR THOSE 16 MINUTES, BORIS DIAW WAS GUARDING LEBRON JAMES 1-ON-1 WITH A 5 FOOT CUSHION....THERES NO WAY THE ALLEGED BEST PLAYER IN THE WOLRD SHOULD BE DEFENDED LIKE THAT.......IN THE FINALS. NOT EVEN FOR 2 MINUTES....BUT IT HAPPENED....AND WHY DID IT HAPPEN? BECAUSE LEBRON WAS PLAYING POOR OFFENSIVELY TO THE POINT POPOVICH WASNT EVEN WORRIED ABOUT HIM FROM A SCORING STANDPOINT! U CAN REST ASSURE THAT A KOBE BRYANT OR A MICHAEL JORDAN WOULD NEVER... EVEERRRR...EVEREVEREVER BE GUARDED BY BORIS DIAW IN THE FINALS.... WITH SINGLE COVERAGE LOL. JUST ADMIT IT AND MOVE ALONG, IT AINT THAT HARD.

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: August 06, 2013, 08:44:42 PM »

I STARTED OUT THINKIN UR A QUALITY POSTER, BUT UR ACTUALLY QUITE SLOW IF U DONT GET WHAT IM SAYING BY NOW

LEBRON JAMES=35% OF HIS SHOTS COME INSIDE THEN ANOTHER 27%=COMES CLOSE TO THE BASKET WITH 7% BEING DUNKS

IN COMPARISON, KOBE=15% OF HIS SHOTS COME INSIDE THEN ANOTHER 14%=COMES CLOSE TO THE BASKET WITH 2% BEING DUNKS

NOW DO LIKE DUBEE AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND MEEEEE, CUZ U ACTIN HELLA DUMB RIGHT NOW.....NO OFFENSE AT ALL, BUT IF U DONT SEE THAT THOSE STATS FIT MY CLAIM OF LEBRON PLAYING THE TRADITIONAL SMALL FORWARD STYLE, WHILE KOBE IS GENERALLY PLAYING LIKE A SHOOTING GUARD, THEN U REALLY DONT NEED TO BE REPLYING. U CAN REALIZE THIS BY NOTING TO URSELF THAT THE MORE EXCITED U GET YOUNG CHAM, THE DUMBER UR POSTS ARE.

Oh no! I'm no longer considered a quality poster by you. The sorrow! The pain! The agony...

Anyway. I've stated that LeBron goes to the rim more than Kobe. I never said he didn't. You contend that it's based on LeBron's position that he shoots better. Top 10 Players for Attempts at the Rim: 5 Centers. 1 PF. 2 SF. 1 SG & 1 PG. That second SF? Carmelo. And he shot under 45% for the season. It's not because of Position. It's not ONLY because of playing in the paint. Because if that was the case, then guys like Kenneth Faried and Thaddeus Young should have higher shooting percentages.

So, see, when you generalize things, you don't actually get the whole picture. Is LeBron's shooting percentage higher because he's able to get to rim more? Sure. Is that the only reason why? No. Not at all. He put up 250+ 3's. There is not a Small Forward in the league, or any player ever, who has done what LeBron did last year.

I'll lower the FG% to 50. There was quite a few instances of players shooting over 50% and putting up at least 250 3's. 0 Centers. 0 PF. 4 SF. 5 SG. 4 PG. So, as you can see, more Shooting Guards averaged over 50 or better from the field and put up at least 250 3's than Small Forwards.

So do like Dubee and please understand meeeeeeeee, cuz you actin' hella dumb right now. You've generalized and it hasn't worked. LeBron is not a traditional SF. His shooting percentage has less to do with position and far more to do with the higher percentage shots (be it at the Rim or Jumpers).

DAMN, REALLY?? THATS GROUNDBREAKING...AND LEBRON IS A WORSE PASSER THAN RONDO, A WORSE SHOOTER THAN RAY ALLEN, A WORSE BALL-HANDLER THAN CHRIS PAUL, AND A WORSE POST PLAYER THAN BROOK LOPEZ......ARE WE STATING THE OBVIOUS HERE? WHAT IS THIS NOW??

OOOH so obvious examples and correlations you don't like? But, you were OK with comparing guys who rarely worked outside of 10 Feet of the Rim as a way of proving your point for FG% right? See, you contradict yourself far too much. First, it's "Well Shaq shot better than Jordan" and "The bigger you are the more rebounds you get." But, when comparisons are then put on to Kobe it's "Gee, how obvious!" Point is, you said that with size, on average, comes better rebounding. I showed you otherwise. Instead of addressing it, you try to change the subject. Doesn't work like that.

POINT IS, FOR THOSE 16 MINUTES, BORIS DIAW WAS GUARDING LEBRON JAMES 1-ON-1 WITH A 5 FOOT CUSHION....THERES NO WAY THE ALLEGED BEST PLAYER IN THE WOLRD SHOULD BE DEFENDED LIKE THAT.......IN THE FINALS. NOT EVEN FOR 2 MINUTES....BUT IT HAPPENED....AND WHY DID IT HAPPEN? BECAUSE LEBRON WAS PLAYING POOR OFFENSIVELY TO THE POINT POPOVICH WASNT EVEN WORRIED ABOUT HIM FROM A SCORING STANDPOINT! U CAN REST ASSURE THAT A KOBE BRYANT OR A MICHAEL JORDAN WOULD NEVER... EVEERRRR...EVEREVEREVER BE GUARDED BY BORIS DIAW IN THE FINALS.... WITH SINGLE COVERAGE LOL. JUST ADMIT IT AND MOVE ALONG, IT AINT THAT HARD.

Sure, Diaw defended LeBron well. But, Pop didn't do that because he wasn't worried. He did that because he had no other choice. LeBron had his way in games 4-7 with all the other defenders. Big difference. He gambled because the spacing worked in the Spurs favor. They could provide an additional defender if needed and they were still able to pack the paint, forcing LeBron to either pass or take a bad shot. Yet, LeBron still had great games. Again, you're not telling the whole story.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2013, 08:48:13 PM »
LMAO.

Sccit

« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2013, 08:23:35 AM »

Oh no! I'm no longer considered a quality poster by you. The sorrow! The pain! The agony...

Anyway. I've stated that LeBron goes to the rim more than Kobe. I never said he didn't. You contend that it's based on LeBron's position that he shoots better. Top 10 Players for Attempts at the Rim: 5 Centers. 1 PF. 2 SF. 1 SG & 1 PG. That second SF? Carmelo. And he shot under 45% for the season. It's not because of Position. It's not ONLY because of playing in the paint. Because if that was the case, then guys like Kenneth Faried and Thaddeus Young should have higher shooting percentages.

So, see, when you generalize things, you don't actually get the whole picture. Is LeBron's shooting percentage higher because he's able to get to rim more? Sure. Is that the only reason why? No. Not at all. He put up 250+ 3's. There is not a Small Forward in the league, or any player ever, who has done what LeBron did last year.

I'll lower the FG% to 50. There was quite a few instances of players shooting over 50% and putting up at least 250 3's. 0 Centers. 0 PF. 4 SF. 5 SG. 4 PG. So, as you can see, more Shooting Guards averaged over 50 or better from the field and put up at least 250 3's than Small Forwards.

So do like Dubee and please understand meeeeeeeee, cuz you actin' hella dumb right now. You've generalized and it hasn't worked. LeBron is not a traditional SF. His shooting percentage has less to do with position and far more to do with the higher percentage shots (be it at the Rim or Jumpers).

I'M NOT SAYING IT'S "ONLY" CUZ HE'S A SMALL FORWARD LOL...THE WAY TO TELL A WEAK DEBATER IS SOMEONE WHO PUTS WORDS IN UR MOUTH TO PROVE A POINT, WHICH UV DONE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. IS BEING A SMALL FORWARD AS OPPOSED TO A SHOOTING GUARD THE ONLY FACTOR? NO...BUT IT IS A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR, AND U'D BE FOOLISH TO DENY THIS....NOW UR DOIN THE SAME THING AGAIN, BRINGING UP A BUNCH OF USELESS STATS TO TRY AND PROVE MY TRUTHS AS WRONG....I CAN UNDERSTAND U, NO DOUBT, UR DOIN WHATEVER IT TAKES TO TRY AND WIN A BATTLE THAT CANNOT BE WON.....BECAUSE I'M RIGHT. AND THAT DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN UR WRONG, BUT U TRYNA PROVE ME WRONG WILL NOT END WELL FOR U WHEN WHAT I SAY IS NOTHIN BUT TRUTHS.

OOOH so obvious examples and correlations you don't like? But, you were OK with comparing guys who rarely worked outside of 10 Feet of the Rim as a way of proving your point for FG% right? See, you contradict yourself far too much. First, it's "Well Shaq shot better than Jordan" and "The bigger you are the more rebounds you get." But, when comparisons are then put on to Kobe it's "Gee, how obvious!" Point is, you said that with size, on average, comes better rebounding. I showed you otherwise. Instead of addressing it, you try to change the subject. Doesn't work like that.

THE OBVIOUS IS THE OBVIOUS...I DUNO WHAT UR TRYNA GET AT HERE. IT'S TRUE THAT I SAID WITH SIZE, ON AVERAGE, COMES BETTER REBOUNDING... YOU DIDNT SHOW ME OTHERWISE, U SHOWED ME ARBITRARY EXAMPLES TO TRY AND PROVE THAT FACT WRONG...LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, GENIUS.

Sure, Diaw defended LeBron well. But, Pop didn't do that because he wasn't worried. He did that because he had no other choice. LeBron had his way in games 4-7 with all the other defenders. Big difference. He gambled because the spacing worked in the Spurs favor. They could provide an additional defender if needed and they were still able to pack the paint, forcing LeBron to either pass or take a bad shot. Yet, LeBron still had great games. Again, you're not telling the whole story.

THIS IS WHY I CANT TAKE U SERIOUS...U SAID LEBRON HAD HIS WAY IN GAMES 4-7, WHEN IT WAS WELL DOCUMENTED THAT FATBOY DIAW ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO SHUT HIM DOWN IN GAME 5:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1675803-how-boris-diaw-shut-down-lebron-james-in-game-5-of-nba-finals

http://www.businessinsider.com/boris-diaw-shuts-down-lebron-james-2013-6

LOL...FACT REMAINS, ONCE A FUCKIN GAIN, BORIS DIAW SHOULD NOT BE GUARDING LEBRON IN THE FINALS WITH SINGLE COVERAGE, MY BUD

BOTTOM LINE, JAMES WAS STRUGGLING THROUGH GAME 6...HE WAS SHOOTING 43% AT THAT POINT. JUST LOOK AT THIS PIECE I CAME ACROSS RIGHT NOW WHEN SEARCHING "BORIS DIAW GUARDING LEBRON"

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/06/lebron-james-struggling-with-his-shot-in-the-nba-finals/

LMAO.

whoisthis

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2013, 09:22:30 AM »

I'M NOT SAYING IT'S "ONLY" CUZ HE'S A SMALL FORWARD LOL...THE WAY TO TELL A WEAK DEBATER IS SOMEONE WHO PUTS WORDS IN UR MOUTH TO PROVE A POINT, WHICH UV DONE TIME AND TIME AGAIN. IS BEING A SMALL FORWARD AS OPPOSED TO A SHOOTING GUARD THE ONLY FACTOR? NO...BUT IT IS A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR, AND U'D BE FOOLISH TO DENY THIS....NOW UR DOIN THE SAME THING AGAIN, BRINGING UP A BUNCH OF USELESS STATS TO TRY AND PROVE MY TRUTHS AS WRONG....I CAN UNDERSTAND U, NO DOUBT, UR DOIN WHATEVER IT TAKES TO TRY AND WIN A BATTLE THAT CANNOT BE WON.....BECAUSE I'M RIGHT. AND THAT DOESNT NECESSARILY MEAN UR WRONG, BUT U TRYNA PROVE ME WRONG WILL NOT END WELL FOR U WHEN WHAT I SAY IS NOTHIN BUT TRUTHS.

See, when a person has no clue how to debate whatsoever, they forget things they say.

HE'S A SMALL FORWARD AND A PASS-FIRST PLAYER, WHICH MEANS HIS FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE WILL NATURALLY BE HIGHER.

JUST LIKE CENTERS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAN SMALL FORWARDS...SURE, U CAN PULL UP ROY HIBBERT'S STATS AND SAY "WELL, LOOK, SOME CENTERS SHOOT LOW PERCENTAGES 2", BUT FACT REMAINS, ON AVERAGE, SMALL FORWARDS NATURALLY SHOOT A HIGHER PERCENTAGE THAN SHOOTING GUARDS

Those are your words. Not mine. I showed you numbers that prove that Small Forwards and Shooting Guards, TODAY, are not that different when it comes to where they play and how they shoot. You call those stats useless. You present an opinion as a fact or a truth. I show numbers to disprove said "truth." You call them useless. Another sign of someone who lacks the ability to truly debate.

THE OBVIOUS IS THE OBVIOUS...I DUNO WHAT UR TRYNA GET AT HERE. IT'S TRUE THAT I SAID WITH SIZE, ON AVERAGE, COMES BETTER REBOUNDING... YOU DIDNT SHOW ME OTHERWISE, U SHOWED ME ARBITRARY EXAMPLES TO TRY AND PROVE THAT FACT WRONG...LEARN THE DIFFERENCE, GENIUS.

So, you can make the comparison to Shaq and Mike or Magic and Mike and it's OK and it's not just some arbitrary example. Yet, when I do the same, there's an issue. So, if I'm a sarcastic "genius" what does that make you? It's funny because only you can generalize or state obvious facts as a way to prove a point. But, let someone else do so...

My point of Kidd, Rondo and the like was not to state the obvious. It was more to state that your generalizations aren't always true. Some of the best Rebounders in the league are not the biggest. Are not the tallest. Are not the strongest. There's a reason why guys like Shawn Bradley, Manute Bol, Muresan, Yao, Mark Eaton, Rik Smits, Ralph Sampson etc. never led the league in Rebounding. It's to be expected that with Size comes more rebounding, but it is not a given. YOU are generalizing it as such. And, again, when there are stats to prove otherwise, you try to disregard them. Re-Think your thought process, genius.

THIS IS WHY I CANT TAKE U SERIOUS...U SAID LEBRON HAD HIS WAY IN GAMES 4-7, WHEN IT WAS WELL DOCUMENTED THAT FATBOY DIAW ACTUALLY WAS ABLE TO SHUT HIM DOWN IN GAME 5:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1675803-how-boris-diaw-shut-down-lebron-james-in-game-5-of-nba-finals

LOL...FACT REMAINS, ONCE A FUCKIN GAIN, BORIS DIAW SHOULD NOT BE GUARDING LEBRON IN THE FINALS WITH SINGLE COVERAGE, MY BUD

Reading Comprehension my friend. LeBron had his way with OTHER defenders. This is the exact why NOBODY takes you serious. You lack the simple tools needed to have a normal conversation. Are we talking about clear outs here where Diaw and LeBron are the only folks on that side of the floor single coverage or are we talking a congested paint and mid range area single coverage? Because they mean 2 different things.

Sure, Diaw defended LeBron well.

The acknowledgement that Diaw played LeBron well.

But, Pop didn't do that because he wasn't worried. He did that because he had no other choice. LeBron had his way in games 4-7 with all the other defenders. Big difference. He gambled because the spacing worked in the Spurs favor.

The explanation as to why Pop felt it necessary to gamble. He used many defenders on LeBron. What he needed was a body big enough to stop LeBron from muscling his way in. He needed a veteran to stay disciplined and not let LeBron get a first step. Diaw giving a cushion fits that bill. It was a gamble. Had it not worked, people like you would be saying "yeah, well he was defended by Boris Diaw, so who cares what he scored." Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

BOTTOM LINE, JAMES WAS STRUGGLING THROUGH GAME 6...HE WAS SHOOTING 43% AT THAT POINT. JUST LOOK AT THIS PIECE I CAME ACROSS RIGHT NOW WHEN SEARCHING "BORIS DIAW GUARDING LEBRON"

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba/2013/06/lebron-james-struggling-with-his-shot-in-the-nba-finals/

LMAO.

Struggling through Game 6? Well that's false. Game 4 33/11/4 2 steals, 2 blocks on 15/25. Game 5 25/6/8 4 steals on 8/22. You can say struggling offensively, but what about his rebounding? Assists? Defense? No mention of that.

The Bottom line of this conversation is that you knock LeBron for his Game 6, but do not do the same to Kobe's Game 7. That is the what started this road. And yet, you still are doing it. All that matters is the end result in a game. LeBron hit a big 3 and missed a big 3 with less and a minute left and got bailed out by a teammate grabbing a big Offensive board and another hitting a big 3. Kobe missed a big 3 with less than a minute, got bailed out by a teammate grabbing a big Offensive board and another hitting a big 3.

And ultimately, their lines looked like this:

32/10/11 11/26-1/5-9/12 42%/25%/75%
23/15/2 6/24-0/6-11/15 25%/0%/73%

Now, I've already showed you how both games ended. They both ended in a win. 1 guy scored more, shot better from all spots and assisted better, ending with a triple double. The other shot far worse from all around, including missing all 3's, rebounded well, but only hit 1 field goal in the entire 4th quarter. And, this is how you breakdown the games:

LeBron's Game 6
THIS WAS THE GAME WHERE HE WAS TERRIBLE UP UNTIL THE HEADBAND FELL OFF...I ALREADY SAID I'D COUNT IT AS A GOOD GAME, BUT IF RAY ALLEN DONT HIT THAT THREE, IT GOES DOWN AS A BAD GAME (HE COLLECTED A GOOD PORTION OF HIS STATS IN OVERTIME) AND THE SERIES IS OVER WITH LEBRON ONLY DOING GOOD IN 1 OUT OF 6 GAMES! WELL...I CAN TELL U ONE THING, GOD WAS ON HIS SIDE. CUZ ONCE TIM DUNCAN WAS BENCHED+BOSH HAD THE CHANCE TO GRAB THAT REBOUND+RAY ALLEN HIT THAT 3 TO TIE IT=LEBRON WAS GIVEN 1 MORE CHANCE... AND HE DID THE MOST WITH IT. STILL, I'M NOT GUNNA SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE HE WASNT STRUGGLING MOST OF THE TIME PRIOR TO THE HEADBAND FALLING. THIN LINES DONT EXIST.

Kobe's Game 7
THE INFAMOUS "BAD SHOOTING" GAME, WHICH WAS SALVAGED BY AN EXCEPTIONAL 15 REBOUND GAME IN A SERIES WHERE REBOUNDING DECIDED EVERY GAME

And you want to be taken serious.

It's obvious that you do not want to give LeBron any props. You'll find any season to put him down. There's no point in continuing. I'm going to end this conversation and move forward because your Shucking and Jiving is out of control.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2013, 09:43:44 AM »
LMAOOOOOO.

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2013, 12:32:38 PM »

See, when a person has no clue how to debate whatsoever, they forget things they say.

HE'S A SMALL FORWARD AND A PASS-FIRST PLAYER, WHICH MEANS HIS FIELD GOAL PERCENTAGE WILL NATURALLY BE HIGHER.

JUST LIKE CENTERS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES THAN SMALL FORWARDS...SURE, U CAN PULL UP ROY HIBBERT'S STATS AND SAY "WELL, LOOK, SOME CENTERS SHOOT LOW PERCENTAGES 2", BUT FACT REMAINS, ON AVERAGE, SMALL FORWARDS NATURALLY SHOOT A HIGHER PERCENTAGE THAN SHOOTING GUARDS

Those are your words. Not mine. I showed you numbers that prove that Small Forwards and Shooting Guards, TODAY, are not that different when it comes to where they play and how they shoot. You call those stats useless. You present an opinion as a fact or a truth. I show numbers to disprove said "truth." You call them useless. Another sign of someone who lacks the ability to truly debate.

ARE U MENTALLY RETARDED? LOL...SERIOUSLY? BECAUSE I DID SAY THAT BEING A SMALL FORWARD IS A CONTRIBUTING FACTOR, BUT NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS THE ONLY REASON. THEN I POSTED UP NUMBERS TO PROVE THAT SMALL FORWARDS, ON AVERAGE, SHOOT HIGHER PERCENTAGES NATURALLY....SO IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THAT AND CONTINUE BATTLING IT, THEN YES, U ARE RETARDED.

So, you can make the comparison to Shaq and Mike or Magic and Mike and it's OK and it's not just some arbitrary example. Yet, when I do the same, there's an issue. So, if I'm a sarcastic "genius" what does that make you? It's funny because only you can generalize or state obvious facts as a way to prove a point. But, let someone else do so...

HERES THE PROBLEM....WHAT UR DOING IS COMPLETELY RETARDED. I WAS GENERALIZING AND BRINGIN UP EXAMPLES OF HOW DIFFERENT POSITIONS AND DIFFERENT TYPE OF PLAYERS WILL SHOOT DIFFERENT PERCENTAGES. NOT ARBITRARY EXAMPLES. YOU, ON THE OTHER HAND, CAME IN HERE BRINGING UP ATYPICAL EXAMPLES, SUCH AS JASON KIDD BEING A GREAT REBOUNDER FOR HIS SIZE.... NOT ONLY IS THAT COMPLETELY DIFFERENT, BUT ONCE AGAIN, IT'S ALSO RETARDED.

My point of Kidd, Rondo and the like was not to state the obvious. It was more to state that your generalizations aren't always true. Some of the best Rebounders in the league are not the biggest. Are not the tallest. Are not the strongest. There's a reason why guys like Shawn Bradley, Manute Bol, Muresan, Yao, Mark Eaton, Rik Smits, Ralph Sampson etc. never led the league in Rebounding. It's to be expected that with Size comes more rebounding, but it is not a given. YOU are generalizing it as such. And, again, when there are stats to prove otherwise, you try to disregard them. Re-Think your thought process, genius.

LOL MORE RETARDEDNESS....I ALREADY STATED THAT BEING BIG DOESNT NECESSARILY MAKE U A BETTER REBOUNDER ON ITS OWN. BUT TYPICALLY, THE BIGGER U ARE, THE MORE ADVANTAGE U HAVE FOR REBOUNDING...ONLY A RETARDED RETARD WOULD ARGUE THIS+U SUCK ASS AT DEBATING.

Reading Comprehension my friend. LeBron had his way with OTHER defenders. This is the exact why NOBODY takes you serious. You lack the simple tools needed to have a normal conversation. Are we talking about clear outs here where Diaw and LeBron are the only folks on that side of the floor single coverage or are we talking a congested paint and mid range area single coverage? Because they mean 2 different things.

I DONT GET WHAT UR POINT IS HERE? SOUNDS LIKE MORE RETARD TALK TO ME, BUT ARE U SOMEHOW DISPROVING THE FACT THAT LEBRON WAS GUARDED BY DIAW WITH SINGLE COVERAGE? ARE U SOMEHOW DISPROVING THE FACT THAT LEBRON UNDERPERFORMED THROUGH 5 GAMES?? NO...UR JUST YAPPIN AWAY TO GIVE CHAM ANOTHER BONER. IF U AINT GOT SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE TO SAY, SHUT UR MOUTH.

Sure, Diaw defended LeBron well.

The acknowledgement that Diaw played LeBron well.

But, Pop didn't do that because he wasn't worried. He did that because he had no other choice. LeBron had his way in games 4-7 with all the other defenders. Big difference. He gambled because the spacing worked in the Spurs favor.

The explanation as to why Pop felt it necessary to gamble. He used many defenders on LeBron. What he needed was a body big enough to stop LeBron from muscling his way in. He needed a veteran to stay disciplined and not let LeBron get a first step. Diaw giving a cushion fits that bill. It was a gamble. Had it not worked, people like you would be saying "yeah, well he was defended by Boris Diaw, so who cares what he scored." Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

HE WAS GUARDED BY BORIS DIAW WITH SINGLE COVERAGE

LMAO

LMAO.

Struggling through Game 6? Well that's false. Game 4 33/11/4 2 steals, 2 blocks on 15/25. Game 5 25/6/8 4 steals on 8/22. You can say struggling offensively, but what about his rebounding? Assists? Defense? No mention of that.

The Bottom line of this conversation is that you knock LeBron for his Game 6, but do not do the same to Kobe's Game 7. That is the what started this road. And yet, you still are doing it. All that matters is the end result in a game. LeBron hit a big 3 and missed a big 3 with less and a minute left and got bailed out by a teammate grabbing a big Offensive board and another hitting a big 3. Kobe missed a big 3 with less than a minute, got bailed out by a teammate grabbing a big Offensive board and another hitting a big 3.

And ultimately, their lines looked like this:

32/10/11 11/26-1/5-9/12 42%/25%/75%
23/15/2 6/24-0/6-11/15 25%/0%/73%

Now, I've already showed you how both games ended. They both ended in a win. 1 guy scored more, shot better from all spots and assisted better, ending with a triple double. The other shot far worse from all around, including missing all 3's, rebounded well, but only hit 1 field goal in the entire 4th quarter. And, this is how you breakdown the games:

OH MY FUCKIN GOD....NOT THIS AGAIN. ROFL...HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL UR ASS THAT I ALREADY CREDITED GAME 6 AS A GOOD ONE FOR LEBRON. REMEDIAL MUCH? AS FOR GAME 5 BEIN A GOOD ONE, LMFAO...HE SHOT 1/8 WHEN GUARDED BY FAT MAN DIAW IN THAT GAME, AND THAT WAS THE MAIN REASON THE HEAT LOST. SMFH@ANYONE TRYNA SAY IT WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A TERRIBLE GAME FOR LEBRON

LeBron's Game 6
THIS WAS THE GAME WHERE HE WAS TERRIBLE UP UNTIL THE HEADBAND FELL OFF...I ALREADY SAID I'D COUNT IT AS A GOOD GAME, BUT IF RAY ALLEN DONT HIT THAT THREE, IT GOES DOWN AS A BAD GAME (HE COLLECTED A GOOD PORTION OF HIS STATS IN OVERTIME) AND THE SERIES IS OVER WITH LEBRON ONLY DOING GOOD IN 1 OUT OF 6 GAMES! WELL...I CAN TELL U ONE THING, GOD WAS ON HIS SIDE. CUZ ONCE TIM DUNCAN WAS BENCHED+BOSH HAD THE CHANCE TO GRAB THAT REBOUND+RAY ALLEN HIT THAT 3 TO TIE IT=LEBRON WAS GIVEN 1 MORE CHANCE... AND HE DID THE MOST WITH IT. STILL, I'M NOT GUNNA SIT HERE AND ACT LIKE HE WASNT STRUGGLING MOST OF THE TIME PRIOR TO THE HEADBAND FALLING. THIN LINES DONT EXIST.

Kobe's Game 7
THE INFAMOUS "BAD SHOOTING" GAME, WHICH WAS SALVAGED BY AN EXCEPTIONAL 15 REBOUND GAME IN A SERIES WHERE REBOUNDING DECIDED EVERY GAME

And you want to be taken serious.

It's obvious that you do not want to give LeBron any props. You'll find any season to put him down. There's no point in continuing. I'm going to end this conversation and move forward because your Shucking and Jiving is out of control.

BUT UR MISSING THE MAIN POINT...I STILL CREDITED IT AS A GOOD GAME, REGARDLESS. ALL I SAID WAS THAT HE WAS HEADED IN THE DIRECTION OF THE WAY HE WAS TYPICALLY PLAYING IN THE SERIES, BUT GOT THE CHANCE TO SALVAGE HIS POOR PLAY. KOBE, ON THE OTHER HAND, WAS PLAYING GENERALLY WELL FOR THE ENTIRE SERIES AND HAD AN OFF SHOOTING NIGHT....IT REALLY IS NOT THE SAME, NO MATTER HOW UR TRYNA TWIST IT. LEBRON WAS DOIN WHAT HE WAS DOIN OUT OF HABBIT, AND THEN SNAPPED OUT OF IT WHEN THE HEADBAND WAS KNOCKED OFF...KOBE WAS BEING HARASSED, DOUBLE AND TRIPLE TEAMED, AND HAD TO FIND ANOTHER WAY TO HELP HIS TEAM WIN. IN THE END, THEY WERE BOTH GOOD GAMES, BUT LEBRON PLAYED 2 DIFFERENT WAYS IN THAT GAME...LIKE A PASSIVE PUSSY WITH NO BALLS THROUGH THREE QUARTERS AND LIKE A MAN ON A MISSION IN THE 4TH AND OT.......THATS THE ONLY REASON I BROUGHT UP THE FACT THAT HE SALVAGED A BAD GAME. ITS CUZ HE HAS SPLIT PERSONALITIES AND U NEVER KNOW WHICH LEBRON WILL SHOW UP....NOW RUN ALONG, BUDDY.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 12:35:41 PM by NIKCC »