Author Topic: AMERICAN CULTURE THREAD  (Read 10996 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: AMERICAN CULTURE THREAD
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2013, 11:20:35 AM »
i came from country with longer than 1000 years history what history do u have?
eating burgers?
baseball and american football was intervened for idiots like cuz rules for rugby and cricket were too complicated to understand and looks u would like to be more like euro but just cant cuz u too stupid for that

SO TRUE  ;D
Amen to that  8)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2013, 11:23:03 AM »
I'm american therefore im better than you

and waaaaaaay dumber that for sure

yall still aint runnin shit like america

actually what ur country run? i know that u running the janitor trolley at best

not to mention euros are some of the most savage muhfuckas in history.

but americans killing innocent people in middle east, killing natives americans by spreading diseases  or dropping atomic bomb on japan that is the most cultural thing ever, it seems that ur historical knowledge is limited like ur intelligence

dirty stanky muhfuckas didnt even learn what hygiene was until a few centuries ago

and americans still ddint what is personal hygiene during conquering the west so its like 300 years ago so its seems ur grand grand parents were really dirty bastards and whores ooo wait they did emigrate from somewhere. why? they msut been as stupid as u are since they couldnt cope in their country of origin
fuck the middle east. they better than euros, but them backward muhfuckas need to be dealt with

native americans is weak bitches thats why they died

we dropped the h bomb on japan to protect your bitch asses.

and those "americans" who had poor hygiene came from europe so guess where they got they hygiene from?

dogg, the fact that u so concerned with my opinion on euros is reason why i'm better than u in every way shape n form. shiiiiiiiit, you too ashamed to even tell me what fuck ass country u come from lol.

run along now and obsess over american culture, you tight shirt wearin, bicycle ridin, baguette eatin muhfucka.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2013, 11:27:15 AM »
lol @ all those "U Mad" pictures are pictures of Americans.

Why am I even wasting my time on you inferior bytches?
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2013, 11:28:12 AM »
she's REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY MAD LMAO  :D

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2013, 11:49:31 AM »
fuck the middle east. they better than euros, but them backward muhfuckas need to be dealt with

and those "americans" who had poor hygiene came from europe so guess where they got they hygiene from?

dogg, the fact that u so concerned with my opinion on euros is reason why i'm better than u in every way shape n form. shiiiiiiiit, you too ashamed to even tell me what fuck ass country u come from lol.

run along now and obsess over american culture, you tight shirt wearin, bicycle ridin, baguette eatin muhfucka.

so according to ur logic it good that osama blown up Twin Towers cuz ur are weak so deserve to die - u must be dumbest american i ever met and those backwards mf's invented 'numbers'
and again idiot before u try to argument about history make sure u know the facts but what to expect from a moron like u  please tell me when japan was ever threat during II WW tp Europe - hmmm - never - u dropped that bomb cuz u couldn't defeat small island ahah and since than u didnt win any war so go figure

im not really concern about ur opinion about me or euros i just wanted to show other members how retarded u r and u just show off urself beautifully  - many thanks for that :)
if ur IQ would be higher than a chimpanzee i would tell u which country im from and where i live but for u it would not make any sense anyway u dumb and know shot about geography anyway and for u all euros are the same

u so dumb that u dont even know ur own country history but  conquer on west started lets say from 1840 so that amercan states already existed which means there was some kind of country and u were no longer a colony since like 1777 so like 70 years. u trying to tell me that u couldnt do nothing and act like dirty scums for 70 years - i do not see any superiority in that
do i assume well that u are afro-american?

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2013, 12:11:24 PM »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2013, 01:26:52 PM »
even the insult pictures Alone-o posts are of American celebs  :laugh:

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2013, 01:40:45 PM »

so according to ur logic it good that osama blown up Twin Towers cuz ur are weak so deserve to die - u must be dumbest american i ever met and those backwards mf's invented 'numbers'
and again idiot before u try to argument about history make sure u know the facts but what to expect from a moron like u  please tell me when japan was ever threat during II WW tp Europe - hmmm - never - u dropped that bomb cuz u couldn't defeat small island ahah and since than u didnt win any war so go figure

im not really concern about ur opinion about me or euros i just wanted to show other members how retarded u r and u just show off urself beautifully  - many thanks for that :)
if ur IQ would be higher than a chimpanzee i would tell u which country im from and where i live but for u it would not make any sense anyway u dumb and know shot about geography anyway and for u all euros are the same

u so dumb that u dont even know ur own country history but  conquer on west started lets say from 1840 so that amercan states already existed which means there was some kind of country and u were no longer a colony since like 1777 so like 70 years. u trying to tell me that u couldnt do nothing and act like dirty scums for 70 years - i do not see any superiority in that
do i assume well that u are afro-american?
nice novel, bitchi. too bad i could care less to read it. nobody cares about ur interpretation of history from a eurofuck bias. truth is europeans fucked over the majority of the world and left places like africa destitute. racist bytches.

lol bitchi is too scared to tell me where he come from. prolly germany since germans got a lot of guilt and shame for being the biggest dicks in human history.

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2013, 02:30:30 PM »

im from Poland

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2013, 04:01:22 PM »
]nice novel, bitchi. too bad i could care less to read it. nobody cares about ur interpretation of history from a eurofuck bias. truth is europeans fucked over the majority of the world and left places like africa destitute. racist bytches.

ahahaha and again trying hard to sound smart but failing miserably. im sure u didnt read it  :D :D it was to much facts for lizard brian
i do not interpret history moron im stating facts.
bias hahaha
yep it seems that ur family wasnt fucked enough that they still manage to procreate such a low IQ shithead like u. it must still be something in that genome of urs
destitute  - dont use words which meaning u dont understand
are u scared to tell what ethnicity u are and hear history of ur family

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2013, 08:16:34 PM »
dogg insult my family all you want. we still americans and that means we betta than u. and ur a polack? so basically ur people are the bitches of europe. even a german dont wanna be a polack.

thank america for preservin yo peoples and makin it possible fa yo dumbass to exist........and take yo sausage eatin ass elsewhere.

im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2013, 09:06:14 PM »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2013, 10:45:25 PM »
that kid is the american version of you.

im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2013, 11:00:20 PM »
that kid is the american version of you.

you are that kid  :D

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2013, 01:09:36 AM »
dogg insult my family all you want. we still americans and that means we betta than u. and ur a polack? so basically ur people are the bitches of europe. even a german dont wanna be a polack.

thank america for preservin yo peoples and makin it possible fa yo dumbass to exist........and take yo sausage eatin ass elsewhere.

are u that scared to tell ur ethnicity?
 are u that asahme of urself? u must have really low esteem
 hahaha ye u lill bitch behind keyboard acting all hard when in real live u probably a geek being bullied in ur neighborhood so only place u can be gangsta is internet  - so sad