Author Topic: AMERICAN CULTURE THREAD  (Read 11042 times)

BabyBird

Re: AMERICAN CULTURE THREAD
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2013, 11:54:12 PM »
what set u from

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #61 on: August 02, 2013, 03:15:12 AM »
dogg insult my family all you want. we still americans and that means we betta than u. and ur a polack? so basically ur people are the bitches of europe. even a german dont wanna be a polack.

thank america for preservin yo peoples and makin it possible fa yo dumbass to exist........and take yo sausage eatin ass elsewhere.

are u that scared to tell ur ethnicity?
 are u that asahme of urself? u must have really low esteem
 hahaha ye u lill bitch behind keyboard acting all hard when in real live u probably a geek being bullied in ur neighborhood so only place u can be gangsta is internet  - so sad
Why u so worried about what i am, you pollack faggot? you wanna fuck me like your grandma was fuckin all the GIs during WWII?

I am american. compared to you im a god. u think i owe you any answers?

Everyone already knows my ethnicity on here eurofuck. Sorry you're late to the party but it aint my problem. axe around. nobody like yo bitch ass no way so good luck findin the answer.

hahaha u are really retarded as fuck but well i knew from the start,
u trying too hard to insult me hahah some bum with IQ of amoeba cannot do it, but keep trying
i dont worry who u are but it seems u are that some might pull ur hoe card hahah scared little bitch. and certainly i have better shit to do than looking for answer what kind of slave u are :D. lets be honest ur family was slaves and so u are just different kind but still the same mentality

I am american. compared to you im a god

u know how does this sounds like  - nazis during war so i can see why u ok with killing innocent people and saying they were weak so i assume that u ok with all those jews killed in camps
there is no god so u even believe in that shit for children hahaha

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #62 on: August 02, 2013, 03:48:52 AM »
dogg insult my family all you want. we still americans and that means we betta than u. and ur a polack? so basically ur people are the bitches of europe. even a german dont wanna be a polack.

thank america for preservin yo peoples and makin it possible fa yo dumbass to exist........and take yo sausage eatin ass elsewhere.

hahaha ye u lill bitch behind keyboard acting all hard when in real live u probably a geek being bullied in ur neighborhood so only place u can be gangsta is internet  - so sad
Why u so worried about what i am, you pollack faggot? you wanna fuck me like your grandma was fuckin all the GIs during WWII?

Everyone already knows my ethnicity on here eurofuck. Sorry you're late to the party but it aint my problem. axe around. nobody like yo bitch ass no way so good luck findin the answer.

u trying too hard to insult me hahah some bum with IQ of amoeba cannot do it, but keep trying
i dont worry who u are but it seems u are that some might pull ur hoe card hahah scared little bitch. and certainly i have better shit to do than looking for answer what kind of slave u are :D. lets be honest ur family was slaves and so u are just different kind but still the same mentality

u know how does this sounds like  - nazis during war so i can see why u ok with killing innocent people and saying they were weak so i assume that u ok with all those jews killed in camps

LOL don't be too aggressive with these dumb americans, they're very sensitive  :D
fuckin idiots, these dumb american kids are guests here (the owner is european not american  ;) )

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #63 on: August 02, 2013, 07:07:54 AM »

look pollack i never came from slaves. but you came from bitches u polish fuck. shit even elano got more heart than ur entire country.

if it wasnt for america you would be speakin german right now. u n ur people are a nonfactor. notice u aint typin in ur fuck ass goofy soundin language. ur typin and communicatin in my language.

u stay losin. everytime u reply is another victory for me and aneruca, and if u dont reply u a typical euro faggit

but u from poland, u used to losin.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #64 on: August 02, 2013, 07:09:48 AM »
ur typin and communicatin in my language.

ENGLISH is your language, not american. FAGGOT.

Will_B

« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2013, 07:14:50 AM »
Quite right. This is a euro forum which is the only reason I post here

Euros have a better knowledge of hiphop than Americans and of course know more about DPG, DPG affiliates, mp3 bitrates/encoding etc etc

Rick Venom...fuck with me and I'll delete your life son

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #66 on: August 02, 2013, 07:16:34 AM »

Euros have a better knowledge of hiphop than Americans and of course know more about DPG, DPG affiliates, mp3 bitrates/encoding etc etc

which life? he doesn't have a real life outside the internet  :D

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2013, 07:51:56 AM »

will bill ever get better at trolling?

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2013, 03:49:53 PM »
]look pollack i never came from slaves. but you came from bitches u polish fuck. shit even elano got more heart than ur entire country.

if it wasnt for america you would be speakin german right now. u n ur people are a nonfactor. notice u aint typin in ur fuck ass goofy soundin language. ur typin and communicatin in my language.

u stay losin. everytime u reply is another victory for me and aneruca, and if u dont reply u a typical euro faggit

Hahah I can see that u dumber than average idiot in the world

Still dodging answering the question about ur origins  - are u that scared and ashamed, u probably one of those immigrants who got a green card and now acting all American = slave :)

Losing at what? I didn’t know that we have a contest here, but u continue to proof that u are bigger idiot than average

Fucktard it is not ur language is it English which means came from Europe so u talking and writing in european language not opposite and u cannot even do it correctly, thats the reason its called English not american language  ;D
and now u should go on ur knees and bow i thanks all British people that u can speak in that beautiful language because otherwise u would be using some gibberish where ur slave family came from
some more information for u idiot american measurement system is based on ..... english one so moron u are more european than u think
so it seems u talk and count in european hahaha fucking loser

And again how many times u need to be told and get to ur small pin size brain don’t talk about history if u have no clue what u talking about – im sure u know that it were the Polish mathematicians who broke the German code, so like u see it quite opposite that u could win thanks to my country not opposite and secondly idiot, American soldiers never entered the Polish territory

U don’t even know basic history of country u claim which only proofs u are have still that slave mentality

Please keep trying to insult me with ur moronic simple language cuz this only what u can do but u makin this too easy and boring, my shit is smarter than u
hahaha but in the end u always will be a village idiot and even more retarded than Radiotube
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 03:51:28 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2013, 04:04:15 PM »
ur typin and communicatin in my language.

ENGLISH is your language, not american. FAGGOT.

haha.... typical yank.

Will_B

« Reply #70 on: August 02, 2013, 05:10:52 PM »

will bill ever get better at trolling?

LOL

I can tell you don't even want it

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: August 02, 2013, 05:24:54 PM »
wait, who said they speak "american"?  i thought it was implied that "my" language meant english.  which would be true.

europe would be getting buttfucked by hitler's grandson right now if it wasnt for the US.  dont be mad, euros.

will i see you.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #72 on: August 02, 2013, 05:42:52 PM »
wait, who said they speak "american"?  i thought it was implied that "my" language meant english.  which would be true.

europe would be getting buttfucked by hitler's grandson right now if it wasnt for the US.  dont be mad, euros.

will i see you.

he did say that

you even speak the language of america on here.

lool
and if not Einstein (European German) u might still be fighting Japanese so not everything is black & white and it was in ur own interest to help Europe
no one made u to do it 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
is english the main language of Italy?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2013, 11:29:15 PM »
]look pollack i never came from slaves. but you came from bitches u polish fuck. shit even elano got more heart than ur entire country.

Hahah I can see that u dumber than average idiot in the world

Still dodging answering the question about ur origins  - are u that scared and ashamed, u probably one of those immigrants who got a green card and now acting all American = slave :)

Losing at what? I didn’t know that we have a contest here, but u continue to proof that u are bigger idiot than average

Fucktard it is not ur language is it English which means came from Europe so u talking and writing in european language not opposite and u cannot even do it correctly, thats the reason its called English not american language  ;D
and now u should go on ur knees and bow i thanks all British people that u can speak in that beautiful language because otherwise u would be using some gibberish where ur slave family came from
some more information for u idiot american measurement system is based on ..... english one so moron u are more european than u think
so it seems u talk and count in european hahaha fucking loser

And again how many times u need to be told and get to ur small pin size brain don’t talk about history if u have no clue what u talking about – im sure u know that it were the Polish mathematicians who broke the German code, so like u see it quite opposite that u could win thanks to my country not opposite and secondly idiot, American soldiers never entered the Polish territory

U don’t even know basic history of country u claim which only proofs u are have still that slave mentality

Please keep trying to insult me with ur moronic simple language cuz this only what u can do but u makin this too easy and boring, my shit is smarter than u
hahaha but in the end u always will be a village idiot and even more retarded than Radiotube

again polack, I'm not readin ya paragraphs of lamentations. summarize dat shit b.

i did read the very first sentence of that borefest tho. u know what i find funny? u keep callin me stupid but u keep goin on and on and on with the novels n shit.

so if im really as dumb as u say i am......wut the fuck that make u since u puttin more effort in this than me?

of course i aint dumb. im american. this entire planet revolves around us.........which is why u come here to feel like one of us instead of some inbred shithead from warsaw or whatever goofy ass pussified city in pole land u live at.

im from Poland
LOL!