Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6330 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #195 on: August 17, 2013, 01:22:02 AM »
mmg has better beats then grand hustle

ross got a bettter ear for beats then TI too.

agreed... T.I. had the better production back in 2006 on King
trouble man > ross discography

ross mixtapes > ti last four albums
negative.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #196 on: August 19, 2013, 07:53:20 AM »
y'all talkin' about niggas street cred but y'all listen to rick ross. LOL kids these days.

i don't listen to ross but at least he never snitches on someone
he didn't snitch like crooked i.

where did Crooked I snitch on anyone?

you're clearly bothered by something with Crooked I being 100x the lyricist that T.I. is, aren't you?   Record sales are left for one direction and bieber fans to argue...and all those other fanbases that take over twitter's trending topics when their idols do something.

so where did Crooked I snitch on anyone like TI did?
show some paperwork wit t.i.'s name on it if he told y'all dumbass wiggers don't shit about snitchin' or what the word really means. who went to jail besides t.i. in his case ? and who did he tell on if you claim he told ? you can't even give a real answer to these questions only som myths you read on the internet. crooked I on the other hand that restraining order shit against suge is another story. we won't talk crooked I and record sales: he and record sales have nothin' in common and t.i.'s a bigger and better artist than crooked will ever be he's almost 50. LOL

He may not be on paperwork but if you was in the streets taking penitentiary chances would you roll with someone that has a commercial telling people to snitch 1-800 TIPS?

And this wasn't mandatory, he could have done time instead of making this commercial.  This is proof that he has cooperated with the local law enforcement.  He may not be a snitch but can't trust a guy that have one foot in from being one.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #197 on: August 19, 2013, 08:09:00 AM »
y'all talkin' about niggas street cred but y'all listen to rick ross. LOL kids these days.

you're clearly bothered by something with Crooked I being 100x the lyricist that T.I. is, aren't you?   Record sales are left for one direction and bieber fans to argue...and all those other fanbases that take over twitter's trending topics when their idols do something.

show some paperwork wit t.i.'s name on it if he told y'all dumbass wiggers don't shit about snitchin' or what the word really means. who went to jail besides t.i. in his case ? and who did he tell on if you claim he told ? you can't even give a real answer to these questions only som myths you read on the internet. crooked I on the other hand that restraining order shit against suge is another story. we won't talk crooked I and record sales: he and record sales have nothin' in common and t.i.'s a bigger and better artist than crooked will ever be he's almost 50. LOL

He may not be on paperwork but if you was in the streets taking penitentiary chances would you roll with someone that has a commercial telling people to snitch 1-800 TIPS?

And this wasn't mandatory, he could have done time instead of making this commercial.  This is proof that he has cooperated with the local law enforcement.  He may not be a snitch but can't trust a guy that have one foot in from being one.
this ain't no proof or documented paperwork.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #198 on: August 19, 2013, 09:03:39 AM »

No no I didn't call him a snitch nor say this was paperwork I just asked YOU would you roll with someone (if you was in that street life) that cooperated with the Cops asking the local community to TATTLETALE on people through a 800 number.

Paperwork aint' the only sign of a faulty type nigga.  Bottomline if you in that life you don't cooperate with the police or local officials in no way if you a real G....no paper work surfacing only says that he didn't take a stand or had a substanstial statement for someone that has been arraigned.

But I do agree with you with people throwing around the word snitch so freely w/0 paperwork.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: August 19, 2013, 09:16:17 AM »

No no I didn't call him a snitch nor say this was paperwork I just asked YOU would you roll with someone (if you was in that street life) that cooperated with the Cops asking the local community to TATTLETALE on people through a 800 number.

Paperwork aint' the only sign of a faulty type nigga.  Bottomline if you in that life you don't cooperate with the police or local officials in no way if you a real G....no paper work surfacing only says that he didn't take a stand or had a substanstial statement for someone that has been arraigned.

But I do agree with you with people throwing around the word snitch so freely w/0 paperwork.
true but niggas in the streets snitchin' and a law abiding citizen callin' the cops is two different things and a lot of these nerds get both confused often. if t.i. was tellin' niggas in the street to snitch on another nigga if they got caught in some shit is way different than tellin' someone to call the cops if they got mugged.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #200 on: August 19, 2013, 06:17:32 PM »

TIP THE SNITCH

Blood$

« Reply #201 on: August 19, 2013, 07:14:58 PM »
my criminal justice professor last year actually played us the entire video of T.I. testifying in court and cited him as a prime example lol

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #202 on: August 20, 2013, 12:55:37 AM »
closet material should delete his account before he makes any of us stop fucking with TI music, if hes a tru fan of TIs thats what he knows he has to do. in general i personally cant enjoy his music as much anymore without thinking about some keyboard straddling jersey douche bag emulating an atlanta asswipe.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #203 on: August 20, 2013, 03:18:42 AM »
closet material should delete his account before he makes any of us stop fucking with TI music, if hes a tru fan of TIs thats what he knows he has to do. in general i personally cant enjoy his music as much anymore without thinking about some keyboard straddling jersey douche bag emulating an atlanta asswipe.
delete your life faggot.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #204 on: August 27, 2013, 01:43:34 PM »
I AM THE FRUIT is looking like daffy duck with his beak shot off again.

i give you an E for effort champ. you gave it all you had

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #205 on: August 27, 2013, 03:07:47 PM »
mike madsen is darkwring duck

i am the fruit is daffy duck

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #206 on: August 27, 2013, 03:21:08 PM »
Dude is making TI look raggedy by constantly representing him on this forum in an idiotic. Dog you're making it look like TI and his fan base are all hormone raging pimple faced teens.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #207 on: August 27, 2013, 03:54:27 PM »
im teliing you hes gonna have ppl disliking TI by the time its all said and done because they will affiliate his fanbase with that of a justin beiber or lady gaga type pop trash.

thats how he reps his favorite artist ...he is the fruit.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #208 on: August 27, 2013, 06:01:19 PM »
it's kinda like why so many non Laker fans hate the Lakers...cuz of fans like NIK :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: August 27, 2013, 07:31:58 PM »
LOL@you gossipin' hoes.