Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6323 times)

Blood$

Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2013, 09:43:55 AM »
Gucci never bitched out from anybody, either dudes weren't on his radar and would have just gained publicity from him (Murs, Masta Ace) or they weren't coming correct with that $$$$$$$ for the fight (Game) lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2013, 09:53:06 AM »
Gucci never bitched out from anybody, either dudes weren't on his radar and would have just gained publicity from him (Murs, Masta Ace) or they weren't coming correct with that $$$$$$$ for the fight (Game) lol
LMFAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2013, 10:14:28 AM »
I bet T.I. would never challenge Gucci to a boxing match lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2013, 10:26:28 AM »
I bet T.I. would never challenge Gucci to a boxing match lol
I think he would.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2013, 10:55:50 AM »
TI would get his ass beat fast

i heard bell biv devoe ran thru tiny in 91 TI was eight or nine when it took place tiny just turned 18

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2013, 11:06:31 AM »
TI would get his ass beat fast

i heard bell biv devoe ran thru tiny in 91 TI was eight or nine when it took place tiny just turned 18
LOL u still ain't tell us how many dicks erin had.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2013, 11:49:05 AM »
Tiny would put up a better fight than TI

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2013, 11:56:00 AM »

massive vanereal is so mad right now *waits for his "im not angry im just saying i love his music" post...

hahahaha TI got a bum bump on his lip.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2013, 12:00:38 PM »

massive vanereal is so mad right now *waits for his "im not angry im just saying i love his music" post...

hahahaha TI got a bum bump on his lip.
LOL@ this homosexual checkin' out another man's lips. the hate is the motivation keep it up wit ya insecurities you junkie.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2013, 12:02:55 PM »
my hate for TI motivates you on the daily basis? thats a whole new level of groupie love.

word to kevin hart TI got a bum bump...u ever see niggas share a blunt with TI? hell no.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2013, 12:11:34 PM »
my hate for TI motivates you on the daily basis? thats a whole new level of groupie love.

word to kevin hart TI got a bum bump...u ever see niggas share a blunt with TI? hell no.
your hate for t.i. would motivate t.i. i just laugh at your insecurity and emotional pain cause you're a clown and a junkie to me. and everyone is not like you: some people can put a blunt and other drugs down when they choose to and not smoke their life away daily.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2013, 12:35:56 PM »
hey zetey slit ya wrists to this ! http://youtube.com/watch?v=WsSK_IHGamg

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2013, 12:37:04 PM »
lol he took the time to break it down...you are a true groupie lmao u probably got a bum bump too nigga

i dont even dislike TI, i just know hes a dumb nigga for not being able to stay out of jail some of his musics cool but the reaction i get when i talk about ti on here from you is PRICELESS.

ill continue to figure out funny ways to shit on TI as long as i know you will be there to catch the bait you goofy fuck lolololololol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2013, 12:44:22 PM »
lol he took the time to break it down...you are a true groupie lmao u probably got a bum bump too nigga

i dont even dislike TI, i just know hes a dumb nigga for not being able to stay out of jail some of his musics cool but the reaction i get when i talk about ti on here from you is PRICELESS.

ill continue to figure out funny ways to shit on TI as long as i know you will be there to catch the bait you goofy fuck lolololololol
I bet you think you doin' some major shit you fuckin' junkie. talkin' about a nigga stupid for goin' to jail but you ain't talkin' about takin' ya stupid jack and the beanstalk ziimerman lookin' ass to rehab. you one drug away from bein a crackhead you fuckin' deadbeat.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2013, 12:48:33 PM »
i think we're ALL one drug away from being a crackhead....that drug would be crack