Author Topic: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane  (Read 6291 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: T.I. calls out Gucci Mane
« Reply #75 on: August 05, 2013, 12:41:15 PM »
and just so we stay on topic and don't have some over-sensative mods deleting any posts, here is an unbiased recap of the situation:

2007 - Gucci dissed T.I. on "What Kinda King" and apologized the same week
2010 - T.I. praises Gucci on "I'm Back"
2010 - Gucci and T.I. were on Young Dro's "Freeze Me" together
2012 - Gucci and T.I. did the "Plain Jane" remix together where T.I. dissed DTE
2012 (later) - Gucci takes jabs at T.I. on the Jeezy diss "Truth"
2012 (even later) - Gucci flat out disses T.I. on "Birds of a Feather"
2013 (many months later) - T.I. finally responds on "Commas" remix with L.E.P. and Jeezy on the same song
not many months birds of a feather came out in june right ?

"Birds of A Feather" was leaked in early May but recorded back in October when Trap God was about to drop
ok. basically a leftover.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #76 on: August 05, 2013, 12:44:21 PM »
and just so we stay on topic and don't have some over-sensative mods deleting any posts, here is an unbiased recap of the situation:

2013 (many months later) - T.I. finally responds on "Commas" remix with L.E.P. and Jeezy on the same song

"Birds of A Feather" was leaked in early May but recorded back in October when Trap God was about to drop

yeah, they speak on that song in some radio interview but the song didn't actually leak until May and I think it had something to do with him dissing Yo Gotti on it and he might have reconsidered dropping it for awhile because of that... who knows lol Gotti doesn't rap beef though he'll shoot it out ask OG Boo Dirty

didn't Gotti supposedly just get down with Hustle Gang too?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 05, 2013, 12:47:33 PM »

yeah, they speak on that song in some radio interview but the song didn't actually leak until May and I think it had something to do with him dissing Yo Gotti on it and he might have reconsidered dropping it for awhile because of that... who knows lol Gotti doesn't rap beef though he'll shoot it out ask OG Boo Dirty

yo gotti is cool wit t.i. but he's not signed to him. gucci know who not to fuck wit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 05, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »
Are the kids today really falling for this? Is this what the kids believe is a real G in the streets  ::)   ;D supported by a few over-exaggerated stories of self defence???

Bart Simpson chains? Is this what it has come to? At least 90's rappers were more believable, although most were stereotypical fakes some of them had actually came up from the streets and those that didn't had better acting abilities.

You do know that most rappers that try to sport these big ass dumbo chains are all fake chains right? Even D12 & G-unit members (other than the lead) who were household names all had plated chains.  Very few actually have legitimate chains, and those that do aren't the ones releasing mixtapes and trying their hardest to play the boss part.

Independent? Independent from who? If Warner Music want that kid wearing a large peppa pig chain with fake jewels in it, or the latest clothing label, he'll do it!!! Because if not, there's a million other talentless moron's with "swag" (as they call it) ready to fill their place.

Dudes a fuckin joke. His whole rep is bs. Real ones see thru it but youngins swear hes some gung ho superthug. You hard because you got lucky and barely survived someone puttin a hit out on you? Nah. Even more funny is that he knows who did it so how does a true gangsta like him retaliate? He makes diss songs and gets an ice cream cone tatted on his face. GTFOH. How Im supposed to forget So Icey when a nigga got a Nutty Buddy tattoo on his fuckin face.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #79 on: August 05, 2013, 12:50:53 PM »
that was Jeezy's homie that got smoked and Jeezy never did a thing about it lol but I still heard him dropping diss songs and claiming to be Mr. 17.5

Gucci also went to perform in the same hood that deceased victim is from, and dudes didn't lay a hand on him, so your point? y'all are using a fake mix tape cover too that somebody photoshopped and guarantee y'all wouldn't call the dude a "joke" to his face or clown his ice cream tattoo lol internet thuggin'

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: August 05, 2013, 12:50:58 PM »
Are the kids today really falling for this? Is this what the kids believe is a real G in the streets  ::)   ;D supported by a few over-exaggerated stories of self defence???

Bart Simpson chains? Is this what it has come to? At least 90's rappers were more believable, although most were stereotypical fakes some of them had actually came up from the streets and those that didn't had better acting abilities.

You do know that most rappers that try to sport these big ass dumbo chains are all fake chains right? Even D12 & G-unit members (other than the lead) who were household names all had plated chains.  Very few actually have legitimate chains, and those that do aren't the ones releasing mixtapes and trying their hardest to play the boss part.

Independent? Independent from who? If Warner Music want that kid wearing a large peppa pig chain with fake jewels in it, or the latest clothing label, he'll do it!!! Because if not, there's a million other talentless moron's with "swag" (as they call it) ready to fill their place.

Dudes a fuckin joke. His whole rep is bs. Real ones see thru it but youngins swear hes some gung ho superthug. You hard because you got lucky and barely survived someone puttin a hit out on you? Nah. Even more funny is that he knows who did it so how does a true gangsta like him retaliate? He makes diss songs and gets an ice cream cone tatted on his face. GTFOH. How Im supposed to forget So Icey when a nigga got a Nutty Buddy tattoo on his fuckin face.
burr !

Blood$

« Reply #81 on: August 05, 2013, 12:52:47 PM »
SO MUCH ICE I SHOULD HAVE BROUGHT MY FUR BURRRR!!!!!!  ;D

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: August 05, 2013, 01:16:25 PM »
that was Jeezy's homie that got smoked and Jeezy never did a thing about it lol but I still heard him dropping diss songs and claiming to be Mr. 17.5

Gucci also went to perform in the same hood that deceased victim is from, and dudes didn't lay a hand on him, so your point? y'all are using a fake mix tape cover too that somebody photoshopped and guarantee y'all wouldn't call the dude a "joke" to his face or clown his ice cream tattoo lol internet thuggin'

LOL So you tellin me if a nigga puts a hit out on you and you survive and know who did it you just gonna throw some diss songs back at him? You act like Jeezy cant send more dudes his way. You flip floppin too. You make it sound like Jeezy scared of him but before you sayin TI wouldn't respond to Gucci until he got on a song with official dudes like LEP and Jeezy. So is Jeezy street or not which is it? You need to listen to some Uncle Murda or MOP if you want real gangsta music. I dont respect no motherfucker who puts out an entire album with V-Nasty and then claim to be hard..
cause If I dont who will

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2013, 01:20:20 PM »
Jay-Z DID fuck up Beanie's career though, dude wasn't trying to let him go from his contract as a free agent when he wanted to and instead kept him locked in with Roc-A-Fella which was almost dead as a label and a movement at that time

T.I. definitely didn't help B.G.'s career out at all either, dude gave him ZERO push or promo and allowed Atlantic to keep dicking his release dates around when T.I. was supposed to be the "executive producer" and providing him with the proper push

B.o.B was gonna blow up with or without T.I. even I was bumping dude before he went to GH

all grandhustle did was take an artist like bob who should be headlining huge tours on his own  and put him under a nigga less capable. BOB would be much bigger had his carreer had more direction but imagine that TI letting his artist get bigger then him...that aint happening even though thats like the ultimate compliment to your business acumen.

the only thing jay z has to do with this convo is he really didnt know how to run his label either.

and yes he fucked up BGs career they sat on that album for months after it was complete. that white bitch is affiliated by name he gets no points off her album its funny how fast that scenario changed....a few months back she was supposed to be to grandhustle what mia x was to no limit lmao a white kangawhore.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2013, 01:21:30 PM »

LOL So you tellin me if a nigga puts a hit out on you and you survive and know who did it you just gonna throw some diss songs back at him? You act like Jeezy cant send more dudes his way. You flip floppin too. You make it sound like Jeezy scared of him but before you sayin TI wouldn't respond to Gucci until he got on a song with official dudes like LEP and Jeezy. So is Jeezy street or not which is it? You need to listen to some Uncle Murda or MOP if you want real gangsta music. I dont respect no motherfucker who puts out an entire album with V-Nasty and then claim to be hard..

dude TI tried to sign that one kangawhore STFU

Blood$

« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2013, 01:24:16 PM »

Uncle Murda is one of my favorites and has been well deserving of having an album out, M.O.P. barely make music anymore but the song they had on Tony Touch's album was hard, I never said Jeezy wasn't street you said that Gucci ain't street for killing the dude and making a song about it where as Jeezy took a loss and all he did was make music about it LOL... Gucci had the bragging rights, not Jeezy lol but Jeezy > Gucci musically, that's a no brainer

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2013, 01:24:48 PM »
That shit where he went to dudes hood was bs too. If they was really gonna do somethin niggas wouldn't have put no video on WSHH sayin he better not come out there. He would have just came out there and got got. If you really wanna get somebody why the fuck is you even gonna give em a hint.
cause If I dont who will

Blood$

« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2013, 01:27:06 PM »
That shit where he went to dudes hood was bs too. If they was really gonna do somethin niggas wouldn't have put no video on WSHH sayin he better not come out there. He would have just came out there and got got. If you really wanna get somebody why the fuck is you even gonna give em a hint.

I agree lol that guy had on a Dr. Doom mask  :laugh:

Blood$

« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2013, 01:33:32 PM »

yo gotti is cool wit t.i. but he's not signed to him. gucci know who not to fuck wit.

I saw a video interview recently where T.I. and Trae said that Yo Gotti was down with them now but I never saw any announcement from his camp about it... plus Gotti has his own CMG imprint with LA Reid I thought too

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2013, 01:38:43 PM »

dude TI tried to sign that one kangawhore STFU

V-Nasty make Iggy sound like Prime Rakim. He might as well did a fuckin album with Riff Raff. Hold up tho because I see thats one of V-Nastys boys so I wont be surprised if that shit do happen. Guwop V-Nasty Riff Raff album w/ Riff Raff & V-Nasty outrappin that nigga whos whole vocabulary consists of two words Gucci n Burrr on every song. SMFH
cause If I dont who will