Author Topic: What is it with females from the desert that makes them so stupid/freaky/weird?  (Read 875 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
you don't meet bitches in the desert. you leave bitches in the desert!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
wow just by scoping that broads pic i can tell shes crazy as cat shit...look at her eyes.

i bet the pussy is phenomenal.

Elano

Yeah, my gf does alotta EJ (environmental justice) work in the central valley and San Bernardino county; and the people are fucked. In their defense, those areas are LA county and the Bay Area's dumping ground. They have some of the worst air quality and water quality in the states, so add that with the extreme heat, then you have crazy trashy people.
They always see aliens too. The girl I'm talking about claims she talked to one once in her backyard lol.

BTW, here's a pic of her with Looney lol:

SMH @ tattoo sleeves on chicks  :grumpy:

nice pair of boobs  8)

Sikotic™

wow just by scoping that broads pic i can tell shes crazy as cat shit...look at her eyes.

i bet the pussy is phenomenal.
Indeed. I got to her before she was crazy in the head and it wasn't bad.

Sikotic have you been soaking up game from Boss Mack Top Soil?

I am a new student, but I learn quickly.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

westsiderider323

whoa whoa whoa

what the fuck is a nigger doin in the desert?

Muhfukka

you don't meet bitches in the desert. you leave bitches in the desert!
hahaha youre my boy blue!

Sikotic™

whoa whoa whoa

what the fuck is a nigger doin in the desert?
Affordable housing since nobody wants to live out there.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Proc pka KP

Sikotic have you been soaking up game from Boss Mack Top Soil?

Don't forget he's a pussy ass puss

Proc pka KP

I used to actually live in the high desert out here in California, the Antelope Valley to be exact. Lucky for me, my family got the fuck outta there, and we moved to the San Fernando Valley where all the palm trees and fees are at according to certain Jews on Dubcc.

Anyways, there's this chick I grew up with. We were always friends from when we were kids, but when we got a lil older we would mess around n shit too, but nuthin' ever exclusive. The past 4 or 5 years we grew apart because she actually moved further away into the desert (like by Victorville) and I pretty much stay in the SF valley/LA area. Besides, I hate the fuckin high desert because most people out there seem to be tweakers and just down right trash.

So me and this girl finally got back in touch recently. I even drove my ass out to the desert to visit her and a few other friends of mine I haven't seen in years. Everyone I used to know from out there is either tweakin' or not doing shit with their lives, just wasting away in fuckin 125 degree weather. Even the chick I'm talkin about said she tried meth, but "claims she didn't like it".

And I was tryin to get back in this bitch's good graces and hopefully penetrate her vagina like in the old days, but she's fuckin borderline insane now. She says she talks to her guardian angel n shit. Her guardian angel tells her to cut herself to symbolize Christ's blood and all kinda crazy shit lol. Real big fuckin turn off.

And speaking of turn offs, the worst thing of all is this bitch calls me last night telling me she's coming down to LA for a tattoo and asked me to go with her. I'm like "Okay cool, what are you gonna get and where are you gonna get it?" expecting it to be something small and no big deal. Bitch is getting a fuckin half sleeve on her right arm of some Japanese cartoon characters. I'm like WTF? I spent almost 2 hours on the phone tryin to talk her out of it, as a friend. If she was ugly I wouldn't of even put the time and energy into it, but this girl is pretty cute. She's like half Carribbean mixed with Ukranian. Nice body and everything, but about to ruin it with a fuckin tattoo sleeve.

With that said, the moral of this story is: If you stay in the desert for too long, your mind will become fucked. The end.

You're weird as fucc faggot.