Author Topic: Slept last weekend in the bedroom of my biological father's boyhood farmhouse  (Read 371 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Yeah so if you don't already know I found out back in 2017 that I really was in fact all the shit I'd been rapping about on here for years about being a nowhere man and whatnot... turned out I did in fact have a hidden lineage like Arthur of the Nights of the Round Table, Sundiata of the Golden Empire of Mali, Moses of the Bible (Musa of the Quran), 2pac who thought his dad died video of "Dear Mama" cause his mom honestly didn't know who his dad was... my mom also doesn't even know my fathers name... because I was a case of artificial insemination that was secretly going on at Kansas University and Dr. Cameron there literally destroyed all documents and legally buried any evidence (if you don't believe me google Dr. Cameron Kansas University and you will read about them using med students to secretly boost fertility for married couples who couldn't conceive and all the documents, identities, records being protected by law and later destroyed)

Well DNA technology such as 23 and Me and Ancestry.com have opened the door on the industry.  And people who actually care and believe as Socrates that the unexamined life is not worth living and that one should "Know Thyself" have been able to discover the father on their birth certificate was not actually their biological father and if they are persistent and lucky enough even find their real father.

Long story short I did find my biological father he's a gynecologist in Arkansas, but the family has rejected me, considers me illegitimate, and nothing more than a medical procedure.  There... so that's the background to the story... now here's what happened last weekend....

So I had a new "close match" on Ancestry pop up a couple months ago.  Turned out to be the niece of my father.  She didn't care to talk to me but she did give me her dad's phone number.  The word on her dad (my Uncle) was that he was either "dead, in jail, or drunk".   Well, he wasn't dead and he wasn't in jail.

I got ahold of him and we talked for about 4 hours on the phone.  In fact the first thing he really said was he asked me what kind of music I listened to.  So needless to say, we hit it off right away.  He invited to me to come see him at his house whenever his son (my cousin) comes into town for 4th of July.  Says come out June 24-29.  That happened to be last weekend. 

So anyway, I drive several hours from Kansas City, to some town that has a population of less than 1,000 people.  The house doesn't even exist on GPS. But it is actually the family home that has been in the family possession for over 100 years.  Meaning even my great grandparents grew up there.  At this time everyone has moved away and only my Uncle still lives there.  So I'm excited not only to meet my Uncle but see all the family history.

Waiting for me in the driveway is his son in his car.  Like he's about to leave but waiting for me first.  He tells me his father has already gone to sleep and go find a hotel.  It's only 8:00pm.   (he was also leaving to find a hotel but wanted to make sure I was gone before he left, because the house was too hot for him or not comfortable enough for him or whatever)

I leave but really there's no hotel this is the middle of nowhere.  I find some hotel that doesn't even have phone reception.  I turn around and try again to reach my Uncle.  He answers the phone and says no he's actually awake and to come on in.

I come in we spend all night talking.  The guy is like a sage who lives in a hermitage, with books, and old National Geographics, and notes, and journals, and ciggerette butts, and liquor, and crums and scattered papers piling up in the room to the point there is not really anyhere to sit.  He can barely even walk.  We spend the whole night talking about music, about the women we loved, he's reciting poetry from memory, Omar Khayam, Khalil Gibran, reciting Joni Mitchell lyrics, the artwork of Salvador Dali.  We watched the movies the Fountain and Zardoz together during my time there.  He was telling me about how he was on his way to being a successful politician till he took his first hit of psychedelics in college and then set off to be a musician.  All these great stories about the family I'm looking through amazing photo albums seeing my dad as he's talking and picturing everything.

Late in the night I tell him that I have to go to a hotel because his son said go to a hotel or whatever... he told me no and to stay upstairs and it's the same room my father grew up in as a boy.  I'm seeing all the old pictures on the walls, paintings, decorations from generations and generations okay.. underneath the full moon on a farm in Arkansas...

Absolutely unbelievable.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 11:42:38 PM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Duck Duck Doggy

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Lay back and twist one
Damn man that’s pretty cool. Glad you didn’t back off you should keep pressing and try to talk to your biological father. Did you discuss him with your uncle? Are you going back?

Your favorite posters favorite poster

So you stayed with your hoarder uncle.  The Man that you thought was your biological father wasn't man enough to conceive, probably explains why you're not a man.  And your new family wants nothing to do with you, kind of like how you treat your own seed.  It's as starting to make sense now

Your favorite posters favorite poster

I feel horrible for this family, imagine getting a phone call from some unemployed weirdo quoting 2pac and Quran verses and telling you he's a relative because someone in their family jerked off in a cup to make a few bucks to go buy beer in college.  Yeah I'd want nothing to do with you either, Brian.  Did you tell them your name was Brian or infinite Ibrahim Muhammad bin laden or whatever the fuck your Muslim name is

Sccit

So you stayed with your hoarder uncle.  The Man that you thought was your biological father wasn't man enough to conceive, probably explains why you're not a man.  And your new family wants nothing to do with you, kind of like how you treat your own seed.  It's as starting to make sense now

i’m all for breakin balls, but this is just fucked up

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn man that’s pretty cool. Glad you didn’t back off you should keep pressing and try to talk to your biological father. Did you discuss him with your uncle? Are you going back?

Thanks for reading homie...

...as far as the future I’m gonna lay low a bit cause I may have caused a shitstorm going there.  I mean on top of my cousins behavior trying to block me and get me to leave—my bio dad didn’t know I was there I can imagine if word gets back around to his young wife finding out and being like “Your what!?!  You mean to tell me that your brother had this sperm kid of yours over to the house and let him stay there!!??  Who knows what this guy wants or what he is after?!? Where’s he gonna show up next!  You better talk to your brother!?”

So yeah I’m gonna lay low for a bit and then just keep in touch with my Uncle now and then, that’s it for now.  Maybe something interesting will pop up on the DNA websites, some new match or something, or someone in the family will reach out.  But just leaving it where it’s at for now.

Sccit

^ these are negative thoughts rooted in insecurity. ain’t nothing wrong wit what u doin so it don’t really matter what people say or think. long as u not bein a pest u good money.

Sikotic™

I can't imagine how shocking that had to be for you and your biological family. At least you know the truth now.

Keep your head up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I can't imagine how shocking that had to be for you and your biological family. At least you know the truth now.

Keep your head up.

Thanks homie.. good to see you hangin about the forum again

• Muthafuckin' Don!
ain’t nothing wrong wit what u doin so it don’t really matter what people say or think.

word

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine