Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16644 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
"too much the quote" hahahahahahahaha

ICHI THE KILLER

hahahah

loool at idiot venom trying to proof something and coming as an idiot again - well done green card slave

u just show article with proof that americans are idiots - so something totally opposite u claiming but what to expect from a fucktard

and here more proofs that even americans think that they are too stupid to understand simple movie:

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/08/weinstein-thinks-you-are-too-dumb-for-snowpiercer.html

still trying hard to be the biggest idiot on this board, u should chnage ur nickname to rick turbo-retard it will suits u more
« Last Edit: August 07, 2013, 11:46:56 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
hahahah

loool at idiot venom trying to proof something and coming as an idiot again - well done green card slave

u just show article with proof that americans are idiots - so something totally opposite u claiming but what to expect from a fucktard

and here more proofs that even americans think that they are too stupid to understand simple movie:

http://twitchfilm.com/2013/08/weinstein-thinks-you-are-too-dumb-for-snowpiercer.html

still trying hard to be the biggest idiot on this board, u should chnage ur nickname to rick turbo-retard it will suits u more

lol  ;D

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
LMAO dumb americans
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.24958/title.rap-group-da-youngfellaz-sued-for-blowing-130-000-loan-on-drugs-trips

New York rap duo Da Youngfellaz has been sued for using a loan on drugs and flying to music festivals at which they were not performing.

Up-and-coming rap group Da Youngfellaz is being sued in the Manhattan Supreme Court by Stigma Sound, a recording studio located in Manhattan, according to a story on nypost.com. The studio alleges that rappers Johnny Aguiar (stage name Jay Storm) and Brett Officer (stage name Sho-Biz), ran through a $130,000 marketing loan by spending it on drugs, first-class airplane tickets and cross-country trips to entertainment festivals at which the duo were not performing.

StigmaSound claims in the suit that the independent emcees blew an initial $25,000 loan, meant to advance the group “toward A-level stardom in the entertainment industry,” in just three months. “The defendants used loan money...for illegal purchases of marijuana,” claim the plaintiffs in the case.

Jay Storm and a third defendant, who is listed in the suit as Joseph Aguiar, do not deny that they smoked marijuana. Joseph Aguiar may be the general manager of New Rich Management, based on a Joe Aguiar being listed as such on Da Youngfellaz Facebook page.

The Bronx, New York-based rap group has said that Frank Marquez, owner of the StigmaSound recording studio, was the one providing the weed for them. The New York Post says that the Aguiars showed them a text allegedly from Marquez that reads, “Tell Storm I got the herbals for him and not all them motherfuckers.”

Mita Carriman, Marquez’s attorney, said that their allegations are “100 percent false.”

In addition to spending large sums on weed, the suit claims that about six months and $125,000 later Da Youngfellaz had only promoted one of their songs, a track titled “Incognito.”

Instead of using the loaned funds to promote themselves, the group is said to have spent $14,000 to attend the popular Austin, Texas, music festival SXSW, though they were not going to perform at the event.

According to the suit, Jay Storm wrote a mea culpa, or an acknowledgement of error or fault, for his behavior, to Marquez. Strom wrote, “I APOLOGIZE for all of my insults, and comments, I’ve QUIT smoking, and have been for about a month now, I haven’t told you this, but my body, and my mind are going through it, trying to get off the weed,” in an e-mail attached as an exhibit to the suit.

Hack Wilson - real

eklano thinks people here actually are going to get offended by that news article  ::)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
eklano thinks people here actually are going to get offended by that news article  ::)

don't cry little kid  :'(

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
hahahah

i dont see any other eurofags on here complaining about this thread. maybe they finally accepted their inferiority.

how does it feel to be on the same side as elano, fuckwad?

bow down to a nigga thats greater than u
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

hahahah

i dont see any other eurofags on here complaining about this thread. maybe they finally accepted their inferiority.

can u write again in my language  - english (european language) cus i dont speak or read american

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
hahahah

can u write again in my language  - english (european language) cus i dont speak or read american
youre a polack. english is not YOUR language. nice try though you sausage eating fag. Beside your avatar is full of americana so that makes almost any argument you present completely invalid.

u kno, if this argument is so ridiculous, why are you even wasting your sad little life trying to defend yourself. Even you know ur inferior, brodie. unless youre as fuckin retarded as elano (i didnt think so but now im considerin it) then u should be like the rest of the inbred euros on here and accept it. that why nobody else is even contesting my claim.

maybe ill even send u a ticket to cali if u shut the fuck up. u kno u wanna be here.

im from Poland
LOL!

Hack Wilson - real

don't cry little kid  :'(

okay, old man

ICHI THE KILLER

hahahah

youre a polack. english is not YOUR language. nice try though you sausage eating fag. Beside your avatar is full of americana so that makes almost any argument you present completely invalid.

u kno, if this argument is so ridiculous, why are you even wasting your sad little life trying to defend yourself. Even you know ur inferior, brodie. unless youre as fuckin retarded as elano (i didnt think so but now im considerin it) then u should be like the rest of the inbred euros on here and accept it. that why nobody else is even contesting my claim.

maybe ill even send u a ticket to cali if u shut the fuck up. u kno u wanna be here.
i knew u would said again something extremly stupid it must be ur nature of a slave and imbecile genes
and again u moronic assumptions dont work but u prove urself that u are the biggest moron on this board

and so far u didnt not provide a single valid argument cus too dumb to do it
and the only reason i keep replying to ur moronic nonsense posts is cus i love fucking with u and see how retarded u are
as u proved many time even shit is more superior than u

like i said u making this toooo easy for me its like taking candy from a halfwit child
lest sumarrise:
u speak European language
u post on European board
u live in a country founded by Europeans

so how u are superior when u dont even have ur own language :) like all normal countries do

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
and again u moronic assumptions dont work but u prove urself that u are the biggest moron on this board

im from Poland

now who's dumb you fuckin polack? hahahahahaha

lol someone is ashamed of where they live. i dont blame you.......you do come to a forum about american culture where all u do is discuss american culture.

hahahahahahaha what a dumb fuckin polack u are.

im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
......and this is why americans are superior to euros.

oh, and to shit on your grave even more, those euros who got sick of bein euro and came to america kicked euros asses in the American Revolutionary War. The british navy, the strongest navy in the history of earth at that time, couldnt even handle a couple of AMERICAN colonists. ETHER.

hahahahahaha

im from Poland
LOL!

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Hack Wilson - real

lol @ being in denial about being from poland