Author Topic: more proof that Americans are better than euros  (Read 16649 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
most do accept it which is why this euro dominant site only has 2-3 euros contesting these facts.

denial is a disease. i can't be mad at em.

lol ICHI still won't acknowledge he's a polack.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

says porch monkey who can only pay for shit with food stamps and is ashamed of his own ethnicity

i will type this one more time for u dumbfuck since u cant read with comprehension

I AM POLISH BUT I DO NOT LIVE IN POLAND - can u comprehend such a simple sentence?
if u still dont understand u are the biggest idiot on this board

and now go and stand in line cuz its time to collect some new food stamps

Sccit

HEY WHATS WRONG WIT FOOD STAMPS?

V2DHeart

It really doesn't matter because in the next 10 years, America will be licking China's arsehole
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?

says porch monkey who can only pay for shit with food stamps and is ashamed of his own ethnicity

i will type this one more time for u dumbfuck since u cant read with comprehension

I AM POLISH BUT I DO NOT LIVE IN POLAND - can u comprehend such a simple sentence?

u can make up stories about me all day. doesnt matter to me.

but the fact that u keep coming in here to defend ur own lil bitch ass shows that there's some truth to what im sayin bout you. u still too scared to rep what country you live in, chickenshit.

where ever it is, its still beneath america.

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

u can make up stories about me all day. doesnt matter to me.

but the fact that u keep coming in here to defend ur own lil bitch ass shows that there's some truth to what im sayin bout you. u still too scared to rep what country you live in, chickenshit.

where ever it is, its still beneath america.

ooo dont have any more arguments about Poland porch monkey and i dont need to defend myself cuz u are nobody but it was pleasure to made some1 who claims to be superior look like a complete idiot
and u still being a dumbfuck and ashamed of ur ethnicity loool
btw i said many times where i live so go find it bitch
and btw moron america is a continent not a country hahaha u dont even know where u live this is ridiculous
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 04:33:14 AM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Sccit

so if u aint from poland, what country u from?

ICHI THE KILLER

I'm Polish but don't live in Poland anymore and that's all u need to know

Sccit

damn, no offense, but u sound bitchmade as fuck..."thats all u need to know" lmao. is that really what u answer people when they ask u where ur from? either ur ashamed of ur country or u do some work for the government where u need to stay incognito. which is it?

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
1. Ur defending yourself again.

btw moron america is a continent not a country hahaha u dont even know where u live this is ridiculous
NORTH America is a continent. America is what people call the United States of AMERICA. There is no such continent of AMERICA. Euros like u think ur so intellectually superior to everyone else, but even the dumbest AMERICAN knows the difference between North America, South America and the country America. U dumber than the average pollack.

3. U still scared to tell anyone where u from, yet you don't care what ppl say and you don't need to defend urself. so u come right back in here and call me a porch monkey or say im on foodstamps........anything else that isn't true. And I'll hit ya back with some truth: you a bitch who is ashamed and acared to be honest about himself........and even worse, a euro. them all facts, jack.

im from Poland
LOL!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: more proof that Americans are better than italians (and euros in general)
« Reply #100 on: August 15, 2013, 02:24:20 PM »
u sound bitchmade as fuck..."thats all u need to know" lmao.
fa real tho

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #101 on: August 15, 2013, 06:03:48 PM »

damn, no offense, but u sound bitchmade as fuck..."thats all u need to know" lmao. is that really what u answer people when they ask u where ur from? either ur ashamed of ur country or u do some work for the government where u need to stay incognito. which is it?

seroiusly how hard is comprehend that simple sentence  - I am Polish but I do not live in Poland anymore. where do u think i was born since im Polish, on fuckin moon  ::) ::)
so please tell what i am ashamed of actully cus i dont understand  ::) ::)
and why so invested in findout im where im from? why dont u go ask ur buddy moron venom what his ethnicity is :)

1. Ur defending yourself again.

btw moron america is a continent not a country hahaha u dont even know where u live this is ridiculous
NORTH America is a continent. America is what people call the United States of AMERICA. There is no such continent of AMERICA. Euros like u think ur so intellectually superior to everyone else, but even the dumbest AMERICAN knows the difference between North America, South America and the country America. U dumber than the average pollack.

3. U still scared to tell anyone where u from, yet you don't care what ppl say and you don't need to defend urself. so u come right back in here and call me a porch monkey or say im on foodstamps........anything else that isn't true. And I'll hit ya back with some truth: you a bitch who is ashamed and acared to be honest about himself........and even worse, a euro. them all facts, jack.

i dont know how many times some1 should tell this  -YOU ARE AS STUPID AS IT GETS, YOU ARE CREME DE LA CREME OF IDIOTS IN THE WORLD

Amarica is as well continent even Webster dictionary says this:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/america

in which fuckin language i sould type this for you I AM POLISH  - use google to find where are Polish people from
u fuckin moron have even answer in ur signature, but since ur reading capabilities are on the level of a lemming not surprise u cannot comprehend this
but why u cant tell us ur ethnicity if u are so superior and proud or what u do for living. if u are so superior u shouldnt have problem with that but I will go even further -
I DARE U TO POST UR PHOTO HERE

but  u such fucking coward that u will never do that cus u scared that u will be laughing stock  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 06:06:21 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #102 on: August 15, 2013, 06:28:07 PM »
where do u think i was born since im Polish, on fuckin moon  ::) ::)
lol i love how when u get euros all angry, their english gets worse n worse. its funny as fuck.

Amarica is as well continent even Webster dictionary says this:

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/america
from the link u posted (Merriam-Webster dictionary is an AMERICAN dictionary by the way):

Definition of AMERICA

either continent (North America or S. America) of the western hemisphere

AMERICA is not a continent u jackass. there's NORTH america and SOUTH america. hahahahaha and u wanna talk about my reading comprehension u fuckin fuck?

i dunno what fuck ass eurotrash cuntry u come from (bcuz u wont tell anyone) but the united states of america is referred to as america. look at whats the first site that pops up when u fuckin google the word "america":

America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/America‎
America usually refers to either: The United States of America, a country in North America; The Americas, a landmass comprising North and South America.

THERE IS NO CONTINENT CALLED "AMERICA" u dumb fuckin self-hating polack.

and when u finally grow a set of balls and tell me what inferior cuntry u come from, then i would think about showing a picture of myself......but i know how polack men are generally faggits so id have to think about it.

im from Poland
LOL!

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #103 on: August 15, 2013, 06:49:09 PM »
where do u think i was born since im Polish, on fuckin moon  ::) ::)
lol i love how when u get euros all angry, their english gets worse n worse. its funny as fuck.

and when u finally grow a set of balls and tell me what inferior cuntry u come from, then i would think about showing a picture of myself......but i know how polack men are generally faggits so id have to think about it.

loool angry hahaha u too stupid to make me angry im just laughing cus u cant read for shit

simple question for u - which continents are symbolize on Olympic flag?  ;D ;D

Polish people come from POland u dumb fuck so please tell me what im ashamed of
but u def a biggest cunt on this board too scared to tell ur ethnicity so stop dodging this and dont be ashamed of ur slave ancestry
how u do u know Polish a fagoots  ??? ??? are u cocksucker urself and u love suck Polish cocks?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2013, 07:06:13 PM by ICHI THE KILLER »

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #104 on: August 15, 2013, 07:48:07 PM »
who gives a fuck about some stupid olympic flag. america is not a continent. this is an indisputable fact. there are 2 continents known as north america and south america. another indisputable fact. there are 7 continents, not 6. another fact. ur ashamed of urself and too bitch made to tell us where u live. also another FACT.

i know ur polish. we have established this. but u claim to not live in poland. so ima ask for the last time, u sausage eatin fuckwad.......where. do. you. live?

im from Poland
LOL!