Author Topic: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her  (Read 1821 times)

Citizen-Y

Re: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »
Chick needs to go back to showing her tits in Playboy

Citizen-Y

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2013, 06:48:39 PM »
"They would've probably had a better relationship if my dad hadn't been sick. When it came time to try to convince Dwight to stay, we lost the best closer in the business in Dr. Buss. Putting up the billboard maybe wasn't the right thing. But we maybe have to learn to do things differently because Dr. Buss isn't here anymore. People said [of the billboards], 'Oh, that's not the Laker way.' Well, the Laker way isn't the same, because Dr. Buss isn't here.
” -- Jeanie Buss

The Laker way is dead.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2013, 07:52:59 PM »
Jeanie Buss would be the best heir to Dr Buss' throne

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 08:40:48 PM »
Jeanie Buss would be the best heir to Dr Buss' throne

a WOMAN running the lakers?  lmao   :D  another laker fail

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 11:44:47 PM »
LOL OWNER NOT GM..SHE HAS THE SAME STEEZ AS HER FATHER, PLUS WE ALL KNOW PHIL JACKSON WILL BE MAKING ALL THE BASKETBALL MOVES.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2013, 12:52:22 PM »
Laker way is dead

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2013, 01:09:10 PM »
 8)  couldn't have happened at a more perfect time.  Kobe will be aging and no other superstar is gonna want to go play there til he's gone.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2013, 01:10:03 PM »
8)  couldn't have happened at a more perfect time.  Kobe will be aging and no other superstar is gonna want to go play there til he's gone.

Laker way will be wallowing in the lottery

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2013, 02:12:28 PM »
ROCKET WAY DIED WHEN HAKEEM WAS TRADED TO THE RAPTORS

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2013, 02:27:45 PM »

and it's back now with Harden and Howard.  two stars in their primes.  Lakers?  0 stars in their primes

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2013, 02:35:54 PM »

and it's back now with Harden and Howard.  two stars in their primes.  Lakers?  0 stars in their primes

ROCKETS GOT STARS IN THEIR PRIME, BUT WHERE THE SUPERSTARS?

ROCKETS=0 SUPERSTARS

CRIPPLED KOBE OUT OF HIS PRIME>>>ANY INDIVIDUAL ON THE ROCKET ROSTER. REAL SPIT.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2013, 02:53:25 PM »
Harden last year dropped 26 ppg

Howard is the only center in this league who can score 20 points a game, grab a dozen rebounds and win defensive player of the year at the same time.  other guys can do one or two of those things but nobody can do all 3.  now that Howard's shoulder is healthy he should go back to 20-14 ish stats instead of 17 and 12.

you yourself were so confident in his abilities that you predicted the Lakers with him (and no kobe) to beat the Spurs in 6 games.  :D 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2013, 04:20:44 PM »
Houston as of right now has one of the deepest teams in the league

are they better than OKC or the Clippers?   I don't think so but that will remain to be seen.

I think they have passed the Spurs (who are old) and the Warriors and Grizzlies as well.

man, that west is gonna be fun to watch this year.  I hope the Clippers win it but I bet OKC does if healthy.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2013, 08:01:56 PM »
Harden last year dropped 26 ppg

Howard is the only center in this league who can score 20 points a game, grab a dozen rebounds and win defensive player of the year at the same time.  other guys can do one or two of those things but nobody can do all 3.  now that Howard's shoulder is healthy he should go back to 20-14 ish stats instead of 17 and 12.

you yourself were so confident in his abilities that you predicted the Lakers with him (and no kobe) to beat the Spurs in 6 games.  :D 

IT WAS MORE SO THAT I THOUGHT THE SPURS WERE OLD AND TIRED THAN ME HAVIN FAITH IN DWIGHT. I ALSO THOUGHT NASH WOULD BE HEALTHY AND READY TO GO.