Author Topic: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her  (Read 1816 times)

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2013, 01:09:38 PM »
Rockets good on paper but they lack leadership. Harden choked in his only finals and after last year im not sure bout Dwight. Playoff team yes, Championship contender, I dont think so.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2013, 01:19:27 PM »
PEOPLE IN HOUSTON FOR SOME MAJOR DISAPPOINTMENT, NO LIE

THEY EXPECTIN CONTENDERS AND GETTIN A BORDERLINE PLAYOFF TEAM LOL

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2013, 01:27:21 AM »
Chick needs to go back to showing her tits in Playboy
That sounds kinda sexist but LOL  :D Do you have the pics of her in that?

Jeanie Buss would be the best heir to Dr Buss' throne

a WOMAN running the lakers?  lmao   :D  another laker fail
A woman running most things is the ultimate fail.  Not being sexist, its the truth.  Like my current & past job, choosing to go the cheap way & end up in the toilet  >:(  And 2 perfect examples.  The Rams & the Bears.  The male owner drowned[or got murdered] & Georgia continued to run the rams into the ground, drive the fans away into the bandwagons of dallas & frisco.  Practically got the team ran outta town.  And the Bears Virginia mcCaskey, cheapskate.  Also got rid of the care bears[cheerleaders], bears never did anything great since.

BUT....I do feel that Jeannie is the opposite of that.  I do feel that she has the brains & know how to run a sports franchise good.  Just learn from the good ones & be good yourself  :)  I'd rather Jeannie run the clippers than sterling.  Heck i'd rather have ? Geffen who is gay as an owner than sterling.  Just as long as he don't act like that gay version of Wayne Newton on Bar Rescue last week. 
ROCKET WAY DIED WHEN HAKEEM WAS TRADED TO THE RAPTORS
It actually died when they traded for Barkley who shoulda retired in 95.  And also traded for Pippen. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2013, 09:54:28 AM »
I can't say NIK's credibility went out the window because that happened like four years ago, but I'll just say for those (if any) that look at NIK as slightly knowledgeable, saying Harden isn't a Superstar is an embarrassment.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2013, 11:04:56 AM »
I can't say NIK's credibility went out the window because that happened like four years ago, but I'll just say for those (if any) that look at NIK as slightly knowledgeable, saying Harden isn't a Superstar is an embarrassment.

HARDEN IS ON THE SAME TIER AS THE RUDY GAY'S AND MONTA ELLIS'S OF THE LEAGUE....IF U WANNA CALL THEM SUPERSTARS, THEN YES, HARDEN IS A SUPERSTAR TOO. BUT IN REALITY, THEY ARE SECOND-TO-THIRD TIER STARS. HARDEN WAS WHACK IN HIS PREVIOUS TWO PLAYOFF OUTINGS. HE HAS A WAYS TO GO BEFORE HE'S SUPERSTAR STATUS WIT THE LIKES OF DURANT, KOBE, LEBRON, MELO, CP3, ETC.

ALSO, UR AN EMBARRASSMENT AND DONT POSSESS HALF THE KNOWLEDGE I DO....I DARE U TO TRY AND BEAT ME IN FANTASY BASKETBALL LOL. I'LL PAY U 500 BUX, REAL SPIT. PROBLEM IS, U CANT GAIN BASKETBALL KNOWLEDGE BY WATCHING ESPN HIGHLIGHTS, BEIBS. ALL U KNOW IS LEBRON. I KNOW MORE ABOUT YOUR OWN TEAM THAN U DO :laugh:

Citizen-Y

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2013, 12:26:10 PM »
If you think Rudy Gay and James Harden are on the same level you should probably just leave this forum.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2013, 01:48:19 PM »
If you think Rudy Gay and James Harden are on the same level you should probably just leave this forum.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE HOMER.... GAY IS THREE TIMES THE DEFENDER HARDEN COULD EVER BE, AND A MORE EFFICIENT PLAYER ON OFFENSE. ILL GIVE HARDEN THE EDGE AS FAR AS DISTRIBUTING GOES, BUT THATS IT...JAMES HARDEN IS A GLORIFIED CHUCKER. STILL LAUGHING@39% FROM THE FIELD IN THE PLAYOFFS....AND HE WAS THE REASON OKC LOST THE YEAR BEFORE SMFH.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2013, 01:51:26 PM »
LMAO  rudy gay is nowhere NEAR as good as james harden

this is fact

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2013, 02:00:15 PM »
LMAO  rudy gay is nowhere NEAR as good as james harden

this is fact

CONSIDERING THERES A BIGGER GAP BETWEEN EM ON DEFENSE THAN THERE IS ON OFFENSE, HOW IS THIS A FACT? OR BY FACT, DO U MEAN OPINION OF A STAT-WATCHER WHO BARELY WATCHES GAMES?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2013, 02:02:42 PM »
just did a google search of rudy gay vs james harden

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/showthread.php?804987-James-Harden-vs-Rudy-Gay(-Better-Overall-Player-)

13-1 voted James Harden is better

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2013, 02:03:40 PM »
we understand you hate the rockets NIK but you sound foolish saying rudy gay is anywhere NEAR Harden and I'm a uconn guy

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2013, 02:46:15 PM »
THATS CUZ PEOPLE GO BY STATS...SAY HARDEN IS BETTER ALL U WANT, BUT TO SAY RUDY GAY IS NOWHERE NEAR HARDEN IS THE ONLY THING FUNNY.

DO U GUYS ACTUALLY WATCH HARDEN PLAY? HE CHUCKED SO MUCH LAST SEASON, IT WAS INCREDIBLE. STOP BASING EVERYTHING ON STATS.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2013, 02:47:19 PM »
james harden = franchise player

rudy gay = TRADED by his team and his team gets better

Citizen-Y

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2013, 05:36:48 PM »
Rudy Gay, his biggest offensive talent is that he can create his own shot.  His worst offensive talent, he cannot hit a shot.  Decent wing defender, a dime a dozen.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2013, 06:05:07 PM »
james harden = franchise player

rudy gay = TRADED by his team and his team gets better

MEMPHIS WAS HEAVILY CRITICIZED AND IT WAS WELL RECOGNIZED BY EVERY1 THAT HIS TEAM SUFFERED IN THE PLAYOFFS CUZ OF THE TRADE, GENIUS.

AND ARE THE ROCKETS EVEN JAMES HARDEN'S TEAM ANYMORE? LOL