Author Topic: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her  (Read 1817 times)

Sccit

Re: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 06:07:49 PM »
Rudy Gay, his biggest offensive talent is that he can create his own shot.  His worst offensive talent, he cannot hit a shot.  Decent wing defender, a dime a dozen.

IF HIS DEFENSE IS JUST DECENT, THEN HARDEN MUST BE THE WORST DEFENDER IN THE WORLD LOL.

AND NOW HE CANT HIT A SHOT? HIS CAREER SHOOTING AVERAGE IS NICER THAN HARDEN CHUCK-A-LOT'S, THATS FOR SURE. VOLUME SCORERS ARE A DIME A DOZEN. RUDY SCORES WITH MORE EFFICIENCY AND DOES WAY MORE OFF THE BALL, WHICH DOESNT SHOW UP IN STATS, BUT IS NOTICEABLE 2 THOSE WHO ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 06:35:41 PM »
Rudy Gay, his biggest offensive talent is that he can create his own shot.  His worst offensive talent, he cannot hit a shot.  Decent wing defender, a dime a dozen.

IF HIS DEFENSE IS JUST DECENT, THEN HARDEN MUST BE THE WORST DEFENDER IN THE WORLD LOL.

AND NOW HE CANT HIT A SHOT? HIS CAREER SHOOTING AVERAGE IS NICER THAN HARDEN CHUCK-A-LOT'S, THATS FOR SURE. VOLUME SCORERS ARE A DIME A DOZEN. RUDY SCORES WITH MORE EFFICIENCY AND DOES WAY MORE OFF THE BALL, WHICH DOESNT SHOW UP IN STATS, BUT IS NOTICEABLE 2 THOSE WHO ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION.

And those that pay attention, the advanced stat guys say Gay is not that good.  I don't know what more to tell you.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 07:15:02 PM »

And those that pay attention, the advanced stat guys say Gay is not that good.  I don't know what more to tell you.

LOL STILL ON THAT STAT SHIT, HUH? I CAN GIVE A FUCK LESS WHAT STAT-NERDS SAY...I KNOW HARDEN PUTS UP SEXIER OFFENSIVE NUMBERS. THAT CANNOT BE DENIED. BUT WHEN U REALIZE IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A VOLUME SHOOTER AND THEN TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT HIS DEFENSE IS LIGHTYEARS BEHIND RUDY GAY'S, THEN IT'S SAFE TO SAY HE IS NOT HEAD-AND-SHOULDERS BETTER THAN GAY....I DONT FAULT U FOR TAKING HARDEN OVER GAY. BUT TO ACT LIKE THESE ARE PLAYERS OF 2 DIFFERENT CALIBERS IS HOMERISM AT ITS FINEST.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2013, 11:08:01 PM »
Meh.  I dont really value necessarily what a "stats" guy is gonna say but stats are obviously indicative of certain things.

The problem with stats is that they dont exist in a vacuum therefore can in fact be misleading.

Now harden vs gay, i really think that it depends on which type of player u value.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2013, 11:14:40 PM »
Meh.  I dont really value necessarily what a "stats" guy is gonna say but stats are obviously indicative of certain things.

The problem with stats is that they dont exist in a vacuum therefore can in fact be misleading.

Now harden vs gay, i really think that it depends on which type of player u value.

EXACTLY...TO ACT LIKE EITHER IS ON A WHOLE NOTHER LEVEL IS THE ONLY THING LAUGHABLE.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2013, 11:51:52 PM »
I mean for 500 bucks, I'll play you in fantasy basketball lmfao.

The autism reaches no limits when fantasy basketball is the deciding factor on whose more knowledgable.

I mean, I know it becomes an old joke, but it never ceases to be the truth...I would hope a 26 year old, living at home, with no job, whose a member to 7+ basketball/fantasy forums, who spends 16 hours on the Internet a day, would have decent knowledge of the game.

The sad part of that saga is you don't.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2013, 03:58:31 AM »

The autism reaches no limits when fantasy basketball is the deciding factor on whose more knowledgable.

I mean, I know it becomes an old joke, but it never ceases to be the truth...I would hope a 26 year old, living at home, with no job, whose a member to 7+ basketball/fantasy forums, who spends 16 hours on the Internet a day, would have decent knowledge of the game.

LEARN HOW TO READ, ELTON BEIBS.. I SAID U GET 500 IF U CAN BEAT ME IN FANTASY. WHICH U CANT, CUZ UR A COMPLETE MORON WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING THE GAME OF BASKETBALL.

DONT MAKE EXCUSES, ANY IDIOT ALIVE CAN WIN A FANTASY LEAGUE WIT A LIL BIT OF KNOWLEDGE. ADJUSTING UR LINE-UP WEEKLY TAKES LESS TIME THAN CHECKIN UR EMAIL. IT'S ALL ABOUT DRAFTING AND BUILDING THE RIGHT ROSTER...WHICH UR DUMBASS WOULD BE TERRIBLE AT, CUZ U HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING BASKETBALL RELATED OUTSIDE OF LEBRON JAMES LOL

Citizen-Y

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2013, 07:56:09 AM »

LOL STILL ON THAT STAT SHIT, HUH? I CAN GIVE A FUCK LESS WHAT STAT-NERDS SAY...I KNOW HARDEN PUTS UP SEXIER OFFENSIVE NUMBERS. THAT CANNOT BE DENIED. BUT WHEN U REALIZE IT'S BECAUSE HE'S A VOLUME SHOOTER AND THEN TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT HIS DEFENSE IS LIGHTYEARS BEHIND RUDY GAY'S, THEN IT'S SAFE TO SAY HE IS NOT HEAD-AND-SHOULDERS BETTER THAN GAY....I DONT FAULT U FOR TAKING HARDEN OVER GAY. BUT TO ACT LIKE THESE ARE PLAYERS OF 2 DIFFERENT CALIBERS IS HOMERISM AT ITS FINEST.

I'm sorry that you cannot understand the use of advanced statistics in basketball and can only comprehend points per game.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2013, 09:29:37 AM »

LEARN HOW TO READ, ELTON BEIBS.. I SAID U GET 500 IF U CAN BEAT ME IN FANTASY. WHICH U CANT, CUZ UR A COMPLETE MORON WHEN IT COMES TO UNDERSTANDING THE GAME OF BASKETBALL.

DONT MAKE EXCUSES, ANY IDIOT ALIVE CAN WIN A FANTASY LEAGUE WIT A LIL BIT OF KNOWLEDGE. ADJUSTING UR LINE-UP WEEKLY TAKES LESS TIME THAN CHECKIN UR EMAIL. IT'S ALL ABOUT DRAFTING AND BUILDING THE RIGHT ROSTER...WHICH UR DUMBASS WOULD BE TERRIBLE AT, CUZ U HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING BASKETBALL RELATED OUTSIDE OF LEBRON JAMES LOL

Yeah which means I just gotta beat you in the standings. Pretty much the greatest win-win. No risk, 500 if I win and giving the homeboy the PLANT a chances to shit on you when you back out lmaoooo.

I mean, the kind of trolling you do is sad. It would be somewhat useful if this forum was flourishing and everyone read your posts and you called out my knowledge. But you call me out when the rest of the sports section is in the same boat as me; all "bowing down to the king of basketball" aka all laughing at you for being a moron.

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2013, 10:24:39 AM »

I'm sorry that you cannot understand the use of advanced statistics in basketball and can only comprehend points per game.

ADVANCED STATS ARE VERY EASY 2 "COMPREHEND"...SEEMS TO ME LIKE U MUST HAVE AN ISSUE UNDERSTANDING THEM URSELF, BASED ON HOW U SPEAK OF THE ISSUE. MY POINT, THOUGH, IS THAT THEYRE VERY EASY TO MANIPULATE TO MAKE ONE PLAYER LOOK ABOVE ANOTHER. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THIS ISN'T BASEBALL. NOT EVERYTHING IS STAT-ORIENTED. A LOT HAPPENS OFF THE BALL THAT ACCOUNTS FOR HOW GOOD A PLAYER IS. RUDY GAY IS A MORE EFFICIENT SCORER, BETTER REBOUNDER, WAY BETTER DEFENDER, TAKES BETTER CARE OF THE BALL, CAN BE USED OFF THE BALL.....JAMES HARDEN IS A BETTER FACILITATOR AND SCORES MORE POINTS ON HIGHER VOLUME. BOTH PLAYERS ARE IN THE SAME TIER.

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2013, 10:30:54 AM »

Yeah which means I just gotta beat you in the standings. Pretty much the greatest win-win. No risk, 500 if I win and giving the homeboy the PLANT a chances to shit on you when you back out lmaoooo.

I mean, the kind of trolling you do is sad. It would be somewhat useful if this forum was flourishing and everyone read your posts and you called out my knowledge. But you call me out when the rest of the sports section is in the same boat as me; all "bowing down to the king of basketball" aka all laughing at you for being a moron.

THE POINT IS, U WOULDN'T WIN LOL...NOT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND NOW, IS IT?

AND EVERY1 ON THIS SITE HAS CREDITED ME FOR MY KNOWLEDGE IN THE SPORT OF BASKETBALL.. EVEN THE ANTI-LAKER POSTERS WHO DONT LIKE HOW MUCH I FAVOR MY TEAM HAVE GIVEN ME DAP ON THAT. SO FALL BACK, BEIBS. I DONT EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME U'V DISCUSSED BASKETBALL ON THIS SITE IF IT DIDNT HAVE TO DO WITH LEBRON, AND THATS REAL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2013, 10:50:01 AM »
Lol, yeah I got what you meant. Pretty straight forward stuff.

And lmaoooo. It's your section to look over. You're supposed to make this section bigger than Kobe, LeBron  and the Lakers but you don't. I spoke in this very thread about Harden lmao, which so far everyone disagrees with you...once again. And you talking about Harden stems from one thing....good old Bean. People said he was currently better than Kobe, so now he's automatically on the "backhanded comment when I get a chance list".

I'm a Yankee fan, but I'll talk about all lengths of baseball. Jets fan, but somehow in most NFL threads. But you fail to realize all the NBA threads are about the same shit lol.

Citizen-Y

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2013, 10:57:20 AM »
I'm always entertained by NIK's posts.  It's child like and cute. >:^)

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2013, 11:01:39 AM »
I spoke in this very thread about Harden lmao, which so far everyone disagrees with you...once again.

DO U EVER COME ACCURATE?

IN FACT, IT'S ONLY THE PEEPS WHO OPENLY HATE THE LAKERS WHO AGREE WIT U......AND ONE OF EM IS A ROCKET FAN, THE OTHER TROLLS THIS SECTION CONSISTENTLY, AND THEN THERES U. NOT EXACTLY POWER IN NUMBERS, MY FRIEND.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 16, 2013, 03:57:58 PM »
Niggas talkin' about "power in numbers" when I still don't see niggas agreeing with you.