Author Topic: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her  (Read 1820 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2013, 03:59:01 PM »
power in numbers

first OG's get down with the youngsters

it's time to get ridda the cowards amongst us

Sccit

« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2013, 04:17:58 PM »
Niggas talkin' about "power in numbers" when I still don't see niggas agreeing with you.

how many laker fans actively post here?

theres more than enough people who agree with me about dwight...russell bell and remedy to name a few. rus didnt even want him on the warriors.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2013, 11:34:27 PM »
I never said you're wrong 100% of the time. Or at least say absolutely retarded things 100% of the time.

Just 98% of the time.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2013, 02:30:26 AM »
only cats who act like they dont respect my impeccable basketball knowledge are laker haters......this is a fact.

u, on the other hand, are the definition of a casual fan.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2013, 12:40:52 PM »
Niggas talkin' about "power in numbers" when I still don't see niggas agreeing with you.

how many laker fans actively post here?

theres more than enough people who agree with me about dwight...russell bell and remedy to name a few. rus didnt even want him on the warriors.

hells no
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2013, 03:40:23 PM »
only cats who act like they dont respect my impeccable basketball knowledge are laker haters......this is a fact.

I don't hate the Lakers. I wouldn't have given them credit before last season as being the best team in the league if I REALLY hated them. I woulda tried to downplay them.

You're opinions ABOUT the Lakers are just retarded. Laker fans and haters agree with that...this is a fact.

But lol @ acting like you flex your "knowledge" on this forum. You don't talk about anything that isn't Laker/Kobe/Bron related.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2013, 10:11:46 AM »

I don't hate the Lakers. I wouldn't have given them credit before last season as being the best team in the league if I REALLY hated them. I woulda tried to downplay them.

You're opinions ABOUT the Lakers are just retarded. Laker fans and haters agree with that...this is a fact.

But lol @ acting like you flex your "knowledge" on this forum. You don't talk about anything that isn't Laker/Kobe/Bron related.

what opinion of mine about the lakers is retarded, young beibs? i'd like to hear this....any real laker fan would respect me. unfortunately, we dont have many on this site. we got a couple casual basketball fans who like the lakers and thats it. the only real laker fans i can think of are black male, stone cold is bout it bout it, and looney, who rarely even post here. there used to be antonio, relentless, wcsoldier, mr nice guy, lakersfan_89, amongst others, all who respected my opinions, and all who have vanished. this board is ran by laker haters nowadays, and ur posts in here are still way less valued than mine. fall back.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:29:23 PM by NIKCC »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2013, 10:25:16 AM »
knowledge is not saying rudy gay is better than james harden  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: August 18, 2013, 12:28:58 PM »

it's more plausible to say rudy gay is better than james harden than to say one of em is head and shoulders above the other and to act like they're on two different tiers......see, ur casual fan who doesnt know shit will for sure say harden is better, because his stats are more appealing (aka "he scores more points teeheehee")....but it takes an actual basketball purist to watch the games and see past numbers. so in turn, it's actually lack of knowledge that got u thinkin theyre not comparable, my friend 8)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2013, 06:11:23 PM »
lmao @ "teeheehee"
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Citizen-Y

« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2013, 11:42:56 AM »
Basketball purist, get out of here

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2013, 12:44:59 PM »
i wonder if phil was there if he woulda stayed...

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2013, 12:46:36 PM »

it's more plausible to say rudy gay is better than james harden than to say one of em is head and shoulders above the other and to act like they're on two different tiers......see, ur casual fan who doesnt know shit will for sure say harden is better, because his stats are more appealing (aka "he scores more points teeheehee")....but it takes an actual basketball purist to watch the games and see past numbers. so in turn, it's actually lack of knowledge that got u thinkin theyre not comparable, my friend 8)

rudy queer has better court vision is less impulsive on the court in final mins then harden but hardens got more athletic ability then queer

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2013, 01:39:01 PM »
Most likely. The triangle fits Howard's style way better than D'Antoni's system. In fact, the triangle fits the style of everyone on last years roster (except for Nash) better than D'Antoni's system. The reason the Lakers wanted D'Antoni over Phil was over concerns of the triangle not utilizing Nash's strengths. Apparently they thought thier 38 year old PG was more important than their 26 year old franschise player.

Sccit

« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2013, 08:03:45 PM »

yes..phil woulda got him to stop actin like a bitch.