Author Topic: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her  (Read 1818 times)

Sccit

Re: Jeannie Buss still crying over dwight howard dumping her
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2013, 08:08:26 PM »
i wonder if phil was there if he woulda stayed...
Most likely. The triangle fits Howard's style way better than D'Antoni's system. In fact, the triangle fits the style of everyone on last years roster (except for Nash) better than D'Antoni's system. The reason the Lakers wanted D'Antoni over Phil was over concerns of the triangle not utilizing Nash's strengths. Apparently they thought thier 38 year old PG was more important than their 26 year old franschise player.

lol u goin for the misinformation title or something? duno if u truly follow the lakers or not, but thats not the real reason we got d'antoni over phil. the real reason phil wasnt hired was due to the differences between phil and ownership + the fact that phil wanted a higher position with the franchise in order to coach the lakers again. it was mainly a power struggle thing and the "fits nash style better" bs is nothin more than a copout.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2013, 01:07:12 AM »
i wonder if phil was there if he woulda stayed...
Most likely. The triangle fits Howard's style way better than D'Antoni's system. In fact, the triangle fits the style of everyone on last years roster (except for Nash) better than D'Antoni's system. The reason the Lakers wanted D'Antoni over Phil was over concerns of the triangle not utilizing Nash's strengths. Apparently they thought thier 38 year old PG was more important than their 26 year old franschise player.

lol u goin for the misinformation title or something? duno if u truly follow the lakers or not, but thats not the real reason we got d'antoni over phil. the real reason phil wasnt hired was due to the differences between phil and ownership + the fact that phil wanted a higher position with the franchise in order to coach the lakers again. it was mainly a power struggle thing and the "fits nash style better" bs is nothin more than a copout.

yeah thats pretty much my understanding of it. it seemed like it was a final fuck you to phil jackson like they was toying with that man.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2013, 01:16:38 AM »
You pretty much just admitted how little credit your opinion holds. Name dropping guys like Stone Cold, Looney and Antonio. Niggas who straight up are/were as ignorant as you are when it comes to being a homer. That world where Kobe never does anything wrong and should be prayed to at least after eating every meal.

Go through my old posts. First Laker/Celtic Final in the recent threepeat Final appearances I was rooting for the Lakers. I don't see how I can be a "huge Laker hater" and have rooted for them. I just see things through a clear lens. As do a few others on here. It's just one of those things where like, your entire personality on here is just to speak your mind like you're someone of importance or know what you're talking about and act like your word is gospel and people see that and just kinda laugh in your face.

Like that kid in school everyone shits on because he's always bragging and trying to one-up you, no matter what the conversation is about. The worst part about those kids is that they're ignorant to the point they don't even realize they're doing it. It's just like a natural thing. Just like how on here you're "naturally" the "most knowledgable rap fan, sports fan, weed entrepreneur, own the best weed, fuck the baddest females, is the best basketball player, best rapper, self-made baller". Like you're the type of dude who will get the iPhone 5s and then somehow try to brag that your particular 5s is better than everyone else's 5s.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2013, 11:27:22 AM »
You pretty much just admitted how little credit your opinion holds. Name dropping guys like Stone Cold, Looney and Antonio. Niggas who straight up are/were as ignorant as you are when it comes to being a homer. That world where Kobe never does anything wrong and should be prayed to at least after eating every meal.

u mean reality?

Go through my old posts. First Laker/Celtic Final in the recent threepeat Final appearances I was rooting for the Lakers. I don't see how I can be a "huge Laker hater" and have rooted for them. I just see things through a clear lens. As do a few others on here. It's just one of those things where like, your entire personality on here is just to speak your mind like you're someone of importance or know what you're talking about and act like your word is gospel and people see that and just kinda laugh in your face.

not surprised, considering ur a casual bandwaggon fan....but yea, i speak with conviction, if thats what u mean, because i truly believe what i say, and i've watched and played enough basketball to the point that my credibility has been heightened to levels above your average fan. i know u jelly.

Like that kid in school everyone shits on because he's always bragging and trying to one-up you, no matter what the conversation is about. The worst part about those kids is that they're ignorant to the point they don't even realize they're doing it. It's just like a natural thing. Just like how on here you're "naturally" the "most knowledgable rap fan, sports fan, weed entrepreneur, own the best weed, fuck the baddest females, is the best basketball player, best rapper, self-made baller". Like you're the type of dude who will get the iPhone 5s and then somehow try to brag that your particular 5s is better than everyone else's 5s.

not tryna one up any1...find me instances where i've tried to one up the respectable posters here? it's the trolls out to prove me wrong who i usually shit on.. it aint a game for me like it is for u...i have my opinion and i stick by it. that is all.... ur the one who once said "whoever gets the last word is the winner", not me...it explained ur whole fuckboy mentality.....btw, i still have the iphone 4. suck it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2013, 11:53:33 PM »
One of the biggest denial posts ever written.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2013, 12:24:27 AM »
lol that's exactly what'd id expect from some1 who has nothing to say

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2013, 11:02:36 PM »
I already said something. You just came back with the "that's not true". Straight denial.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2013, 09:07:18 AM »
u must love the taste of my shit