Author Topic: 3 black students savagely beat up 13 year old Caucasian on school bus  (Read 937 times)

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
Re: 3 black students savagely beat up 13 year old Caucasian on school bus
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2013, 01:17:51 PM »
Racial diversion in full effect. Keep pointing fingers, though.
this is an american issue. go worry about your weinerschnitzel shortage or whatever your inferior country has a crisis over, mr shyza.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2013, 01:37:15 PM »
There are a lot of black racists out there. To some it's alright for them to scream "white motherf*ckers", but if a white man was to say the same about black people, it's be racism. I'm sure we can all remember Eminem being branded a racist at one point for a comment plenty of black people make without any repercussion
I remember that eminem shit and i won't ever buy another eminem album or anything shady records related ever but on some real shit i like white people i have nothin' against them...i can't speak for every black person but i know a lot of black people that are not racist.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

J. B A N A N A S

« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2013, 03:12:25 PM »
First off, it's terrible to see any violent crime between different races, and in general.

Most Caucasians simply aren't trained their whole life to see themselves as victims, so they don't feel a special bond with a complete stranger who is victimized 1000 miles away. A lot of blacks, not all, are raised the opposite way, by their parents and by liberal whites who tell them they are different from everyone else. They grow up being trained to react to indignation not with shame or the desire to correct their error, rather that most criticism from others is rooted in prejudice, making it illegitimate.

I don't want to white people to collectively be outraged by this incident, like it's some sign of racial tension or disparity. Sympathy for an assault victim is a good thing, but let's not all devolve in professional victims like so many black people have. That would only contribute to the idiocy that has spread across our country for so many years.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2013, 03:33:22 PM »
First off, it's terrible to see any violent crime between different races, and in general.

Most Caucasians simply aren't trained their whole life to see themselves as victims, so they don't feel a special bond with a complete stranger who is victimized 1000 miles away. A lot of blacks, not all, are raised the opposite way, by their parents and by liberal whites who tell them they are different from everyone else. They grow up being trained to react to indignation not with shame or the desire to correct their error, rather that most criticism from others is rooted in prejudice, making it illegitimate.

I don't want to white people to collectively be outraged by this incident, like it's some sign of racial tension or disparity. Sympathy for an assault victim is a good thing, but let's not all devolve in professional victims like so many black people have. That would only contribute to the idiocy that has spread across our country for so many years.
on point.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!