Author Topic: How would the world be if you could make it to be like you wanted?  (Read 1492 times)

Heinz

Re: How would the world be if you could make it to be like you wanted?
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2013, 12:28:57 AM »
A lot of people in this thread would make good dictators.

Will_B

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2013, 01:06:38 AM »
Remove private banking

Remove currency

Remove religion

removing religion would be a horrible idea but removing extremists of all religions is a better idea

Why stop at religion? There are plenty of extremists who believe in nothing (perhaps more dangerous people)

Heinz

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2013, 01:58:13 AM »
Remove private banking

Remove currency

Remove religion

removing religion would be a horrible idea but removing extremists of all religions is a better idea

Why stop at religion? There are plenty of extremists who believe in nothing (perhaps more dangerous people)

That doesn't make any sense...
The problem with an extremist isn't that he/she believes in nothing but that he/she believes in something too strongly (wrongly).
Nothing is impossible.

Will_B

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2013, 03:45:00 AM »
Remove private banking

Remove currency

Remove religion

The problem with an extremist isn't that he/she believes in nothing but that he/she believes in something too strongly (wrongly).
Nothing is impossible.

To be clear I meant atheist extremist/nihilism

Heinz

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2013, 04:57:27 AM »
Remove private banking

Remove currency

Remove religion

Nothing is impossible.

I understand. But even that doesn't make much sense because the nothing that they believe in becomes something.
The thought of nothing makes it something and that is why I said nothing is impossible because it is beyond mind, force and experience (possibly).
It's great excerise for mental masturbation though :)

Will_B

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2013, 06:25:14 AM »
Remove private banking

Remove currency

Remove religion

Nothing is impossible.

I understand. But even that doesn't make much sense because the nothing that they believe in becomes something.
The thought of nothing makes it something and that is why I said nothing is impossible because it is beyond mind, force and experience (possibly).
It's great excerise for mental masturbation though :)

Yes blah blah

But 'belief' ecclesiastically speaking meaning a belief in a god or having faith. An atheist can believe anything BUT god, but still have beliefs. Or purely nihilist, believing in no conventions what soever

Don't split hairs it wastes both our time Heinz  :)

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2013, 10:30:38 AM »
regulate woulda had 12 tracks like regulate

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 01:17:37 AM »
less selfishness

edit: correction, less greed
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 02:58:35 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.